Omissions from the 9/11 Commission Report

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Omissions in 9/11 Report Hamper Fight against Terrorism
By Mary Laney, Chicago Sun-Times
August 22, 2005

It's amazing what you read when you go from place to place. One newspaper had an editorialist calling for someone to tell President Bush that the war is over -- the war has ended. Really? I don't think so.

This war is against terrorism, and it appears to be very clear that the terrorists are still going strong. Did we Americans turn them into terrorists, as some people would have you believe?

No. Warped understanding of the Quran did that. Islamofascist brainwashing turned them into terrorists. They are told to kill anyone and everyone who does not follow the same warped teachings as they've come to follow. They're taught that this is their duty. They're promised that, if they die along the way, they'll be met with great celebrations and surrounded by virgins.

To set things straight -- America isn't at fault for the terror, nor is England, Spain, Israel, nor anywhere else in the world. The fault lies with the Islamofascists themselves. How do we stop them? How do we keep them from fomenting another attack on our country? How can we learn from what happened on Sept. 11, 2001, so it never happens again?

http://suntimes.com/output/laney/cst-edt-laney22.html

Adam's Apple said:
Omissions in 9/11 Report Hamper Fight against Terrorism
By Mary Laney, Chicago Sun-Times
August 22, 2005

It's amazing what you read when you go from place to place. One newspaper had an editorialist calling for someone to tell President Bush that the war is over -- the war has ended. Really? I don't think so.

This war is against terrorism, and it appears to be very clear that the terrorists are still going strong. Did we Americans turn them into terrorists, as some people would have you believe?

No. Warped understanding of the Quran did that. Islamofascist brainwashing turned them into terrorists. They are told to kill anyone and everyone who does not follow the same warped teachings as they've come to follow. They're taught that this is their duty. They're promised that, if they die along the way, they'll be met with great celebrations and surrounded by virgins.

To set things straight -- America isn't at fault for the terror, nor is England, Spain, Israel, nor anywhere else in the world. The fault lies with the Islamofascists themselves. How do we stop them? How do we keep them from fomenting another attack on our country? How can we learn from what happened on Sept. 11, 2001, so it never happens again?

http://suntimes.com/output/laney/cst-edt-laney22.html

I see the public outcry against is-lame-ofacism grows louder--I bet this guy doesn't gget fired either.

Originally posted by Adam's Apple:
You don't call dropping a 500 pounder on the only functioning hospital in Fallujia terrifying?

Why does the report completely leave out the fact that WTC #7 was demolished.

Why does the report distort the fact that there were solid steel cores in the WTC towers by saying they were hollow!

Why is it that the report completely leaves out the fact that several of the supposed hijackers were trained in Venice Florida.

Why is it that the commission completely ignores the fact that at least 6-7 of the 19 hijackers have been found alive.

Why has the commission left out the literally hundreds of witnesess reporting explosions in the towers, including firefighters, police, rescue workers, janitors reporting explosions in the underground levels of the WTC towers.

Ask yourself these questions..

It is a whitewash, a fraud, the only thing that this comission does is support the further erosion of our liberties, protect the responsible, the negligent, the willing participants of this horrible crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
StoptheMadness1 said:
Why does the report completely leave out the fact that WTC #7 was demolished.

Why does the report distort the fact that there were solid steel cores in the WTC towers by saying they were hollow!

Why is it that the report completely leaves out the fact that several of the supposed hijackers were trained in Venice Florida.

Why is it that the commission completely ignores the fact that at least 6-7 of the 19 hijackers have been found alive.

Why has the commission left out the literally hundreds of witnesess reporting explosions in the towers, including firefighters, police, rescue workers, janitors reporting explosions in the underground levels of the WTC towers.

Ask yourself these questions..

It is a whitewash, a fraud, the only thing that this comission does is support the further erosion of our liberties, protect the responsible, the negligent, the willing participants of this horrible crime.

(pssssst---where are these hijackers who lived through the 9/11 attack)

but fine--let's open up another one--There's a lot of stuff I wanna know but this time lets put some folks on there that weren't responsible for creating the problem in the first place. I think your conspiracy theories need to be exposed anyway so you can be creative and invent some new ones.

Research my wacky claims and come up with your own conclusions....

Was it an accident that NORAD failed to intercept many hijackings?

Was it an accident that the most well guarded building in the US was hit by a hijacked aircraft?

Was it an accident that bomb sniffing dogs were abruptly removed from the WTC complex after receiving numerous phone threats, just a matter of days before 9/11?

Was it an accident that over 3 drills were taking place prodominately in the northeast section of the US on 9/11, most of them involving our air force?

Was it an accident that insider trading took place involving the two airline companies that suffered hijackings on 9/11?

Was it just a matter of luck that the man (John oniell) that could have many of the answers we are looking for was killed in the WTC ...his first day on the job.... on 9/11?

Why is Turkish intelligence saying that it appears that Al qaeda is a US intelligence operation?

Was it an intelligence failure that led to this all? was it negligence?

Or was it by design

Prove me wrong, please! i want to believe it was some idiot ragtag gang that carried this out, but sadly the evidence shows it is far worse than that.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Research my wacky claims and come up with your own conclusions....

Was it an accident that NORAD failed to intercept many hijackings?

Was it an accident that the most well guarded building in the US was hit by a hijacked aircraft?

Was it an accident that bomb sniffing dogs were abruptly removed from the WTC complex after receiving numerous phone threats, just a matter of days before 9/11?

Was it an accident that over 3 drills were taking place prodominately in the northeast section of the US on 9/11, most of them involving our air force?

Was it an accident that insider trading took place involving the two airline companies that suffered hijackings on 9/11?

Was it just a matter of luck that the man (John oniell) that could have many of the answers we are looking for was killed in the WTC ...his first day on the job.... on 9/11?

Why is Turkish intelligence saying that it appears that Al qaeda is a US intelligence operation?

Was it an intelligence failure that led to this all? was it negligence?

Or was it by design

Prove me wrong, please! i want to believe it was some idiot ragtag gang that carried this out, but sadly the evidence shows it is far worse than that.

No thanks. Proving all these 'conspiracy' points would be worse than a dog chasing it's tail. Enjoy your fantasy.

Well just so you know, a former member of the current president's cabinet (Morgan Reynolds) is now going public and questioning the official story, going as far as saying that it appears to have the aspects of an "inside job."

My "Fantasy" seems to be rather popular, in fact i might go as far to say that people that think like myself are the growing majority!

A CNN poll a couple of months ago asked

"Do you believe there is a US government cover-up surrounding 9/11?"

A huge 90% of 7,000 respondents said "yes"

The mainstream media is losing viewers by the millions.

The alternative media is exploding with millions tuning in everyday!

StoptheMadness1 said:
Well just so you know, a former member of the current president's cabinet (Morgan Reynolds) is now going public and questioning the official story, going as far as saying that it appears to have the aspects of an "inside job."

My "Fantasy" seems to be rather popular, in fact i might go as far to say that people that think like myself are the growing majority!

A CNN poll a couple of months ago asked

"Do you believe there is a US government cover-up surrounding 9/11?"

A huge 90% of 7,000 respondents said "yes"

The mainstream media is losing viewers by the millions.

The alternative media is exploding with millions tuning in everyday!

You are getting really good at this! Enjoy! :smoke:

StoptheMadness1 said:
Your denial will catch up to you someday, yes, the truth hurts. By the way i hope you understand i was being sarcastic with the war is peace bit. Read George Orwell's 1984 and you will understand.

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm
you think it might be possible that these dudes were mis-identified ? hell--you make it sound like they survived the attack somehow!!

Ever wonder why the commission report didnt talk about this?

If it was a case of mistaken identity, why was it not brought up?

Why doesnt the commission talk about the fact that Atta and his crew went to strip clubs and engaged in lap dances? (sounds like a radical islamic fundementalist to me!)

Forum List

Back