OMG!!!!!!!

I know more than you....fact.
tantrum.gif

Pathetic, truly pathetic. *sigh*

I know more than you and have proved it......all the silly little memes doesn't make a case for you at all.
Oh you've proved something, just not what you think....... :lmao:

I proved that I know more than you....and it really pissed you off.
Oh God, the funny just keeps on giving and giving!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, I remember that night when I gave link after link proving that your beloved "gubermint" was incorporated until you finally broke down and said "So what if it is?".....not even having the faintest clue as to why it matters quite a bit. You got the ever loving shit slapped out of you that night....still puts a smile on my face.

(snicker)

tantrum.gif

Pathetic, truly pathetic. *sigh*

I know more than you and have proved it......all the silly little memes doesn't make a case for you at all.

Oh God, the funny just keeps on giving and giving!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, I remember that night when I gave link after link proving that your beloved "gubermint" was incorporated until you finally broke down and said "So what if it is?".....not even having the faintest clue as to why it matters quite a bit. You got the ever loving shit slapped out of you that night....still puts a smile on my face.

(snicker)
Fantasyland-Expansion-2012.gif

:lmao:

Oh by the way you're overdosing on your supplements.

81baAhdGsOL._SY355_.jpg

Ya might consider cutting back some. :thup:

(snicker)

81baAhdGsOL._SY355_.jpg

Your ass was kicked...........totally.

(snicker)

81baAhdGsOL._SY355_.jpg

Your ass was kicked...........totally.
Bet you believe in Unicorns also...... :lmao:

UWEX 16 (2016s version of Jade Helm) is due to start any time now!!!!! Lock your doors!! Hide your children!! Bury your valubles!!!! Stock up on your FMJ spitwads!!!! Clear the store shelves of tin foil (you'll need it)!!!!!!!

colbert-panic.gif

66068-panic-gif-sgeu.gif

panicking.gif

Lost2.gif

I bought six gross of condoms twelve miles of paracord and a fire steel.

Forum List

Back