OMG you have got to watch this

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
It will make you want to pull your hair. Poor woman cannot get health care coverage...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwTOk2VvaUg&feature=channel]YouTube - Healthcare or a Hummer Lifes Tough Choices.[/ame]

I don't have to watch anything. I may choose to watch it at some point. But I don't have to do it.

I don't have to watch anything. I may choose to watch it at some point. But I don't have to do it.

Come on, haven't you ever heard someone say you have got to see this? It has nothing to do with forcing someone to do something they do not wish to do. Its something a friend might say to another friend.

Ugh, HIPAA protections only apply to group plans and interstate purchasing lowers some premiums by making it easier to throw expensive customers out of the risk pool (i.e. it certainly doesn't lead to lower rates for cancer patients or their families--getting rid of those people is the mechanism for lowering other people's premiums). This guy's in for a rude awakening if his policy preferences ever come to pass.

"Ma'am... this is a pointless conversation.... all you have to do is sell your Hummer" (btw, a piece of crap)

Wow... too logical of a solution when you can get everyone else to pay for it for ya :clap2:

Nice job lady.... she made his point for him.

Ugh, HIPAA protections only apply to group plans and interstate purchasing lowers some premiums by making it easier to throw expensive customers out of the risk pool (i.e. it certainly doesn't lead to lower rates for cancer patients or their families--getting rid of those people is the mechanism for lowering other people's premiums). This guy's in for a rude awakening if his policy preferences ever come to pass.

Oh shut up, it's a bad bill and everyone knows it.

Last edited:

thfail.jpg

"Ma'am... this is a pointless conversation.... all you have to do is sell your Hummer" (btw, a piece of crap)

Wow... too logical of a solution when you can get everyone else to pay for it for ya :clap2:

I stopped the Vid ight before she said that and read down... I was like, wait what? She said that, wtf...

Yeah, and people wonder why they can't get HC. Maybe the chick should get a personal trainer when she sells her Hummer and lose about 100 pounds... Of course she wants someone else to take care of her, she has never done it her self.

Really? little do you know that law if not repealed will cost more then you will be willing to pay for.

Oh shut up, it's a bad bill and everyone knows it.

Yes sir you would be correct

When will liberals ever learn nothing is for free?

Apparently looking good on your 22's is more important than taking care for yourself..

I have to wonder why nobody told her how to spend money wisely.

When will liberals ever learn nothing is for free?

When we decide to stop giving them shit!

I cant wait for the "party of NO" to say NO!!!

Yes, really. This guy's rationale for why the situation is a-okay is that federal law currently protects him and his family from exclusion or discrimination based on his wife's condition. However, under the proposal he apparently supports, those protections go away as people are transitioned out of group insurance and into individual insurance; buyers in the individual market wouldn't enjoy the consumer protections that currently benefit him. That's not a side effect of that proposal, that's the point of it.

Yes, really. This guy's rationale for why the situation is a-okay is that federal law currently protects him and his family from exclusion or discrimination based on his wife's condition. However, under the proposal he apparently supports, those protections go away as people are transitioned out of group insurance and into individual insurance; buyers in the individual market wouldn't enjoy the consumer protections that currently benefit him. That's not a side effect of that proposal, that's the point of it.

Really? You and that woman will be having a rude awakening if that law ever gets going. With her weight she will have to go under some life changing measures. being that the government will have a say so in her life.

Forum List

Back