OMG What will the Evangelicals think?

Dobson on Bristol Palin's pregnancy: Political Punch

Meanwhile, Obama's "bounce" continues to dwindle away :eusa_clap:

NEXT...

His lead in the RCP spread has increased the last two days.

Give it 2-4 more days and you will get a truer snapshot of how Palin has effected the race.

His lead in the RCP spread has increased the last two days.

Give it 2-4 more days and you will get a truer snapshot of how Palin has effected the race.
i dont believe in the polls, but it sure is fun to watch those who live by em
:D

I just want the spread to be big enough that if anyone tampers with the machines it'll be obvious.

A close race totally sucks for having any faith in the results. If McCain wins because 60% of my fellow americans vote for him, that's great. If Obama wins because 60% of my fellow americas vote for him, also great. We know the will of the people puts us wherever we end up.

If it's a fifty/fifty election, as it will almost certainly be, there will not be any faith in the results, at least on the losing side, and it will totally, royally, suck.

Last edited:
:lol:

what can I say ... I <3 numbers and statistics ...
the polls might carry more validity if they werent manipulated so much
like the over sampling of democrats they are doing now

of course, they stop doing that as they get closer to the election so they arent too far off the final result
watch the polls get closer and closer

the polls might carry more validity if they werent manipulated so much
like the over sampling of democrats they are doing now

I've read that nationally more people identify themselves as democrats ...

If you don't like manipulated polls there's always Vegas where Obama is nearly a 2-1 favorite ....

:D

If that were true you'd throw out the outlier - CBS :cool:

Respondents:

36% Dems

28% Republicans.

36% Independent

That's where you get the 8 point lead.

True RCP = Obama's up ~3
wow, they are down from using 41% dems already
and 25% rep

According to the New York Times story, "Bristol Palin made the decision on her own to keep the baby, McCain aides said." That's just peachy in its presumption that Bristol had a choice about whether or not to continue her pregnancy. It's true that in 2008, she certainly does have a legal choice. But she wouldn't under the proposed administration of her mother and John McCain, both of whom oppose abortion rights and tell us they would work to overturn Roe.

Palin, pregnancy and the presidency - Broadsheet - Salon.com

He denounced the swiftboat liars so much that he hired the head swiftboater to work on his campaign.
that is a not true
do you ever do any research?
there was a lawyer on one of Bush's election panels that was also doing work for the swiftvets
sheeesh

According to the New York Times story, "Bristol Palin made the decision on her own to keep the baby, McCain aides said." That's just peachy in its presumption that Bristol had a choice about whether or not to continue her pregnancy. It's true that in 2008, she certainly does have a legal choice. But she wouldn't under the proposed administration of her mother and John McCain, both of whom oppose abortion rights and tell us they would work to overturn Roe.

Palin, pregnancy and the presidency - Broadsheet - Salon.com
yes, lets ignore Obama and keep attacking the kids

Forum List

Back