OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Lol....nobody cares about this:bye1:

Hoping they vote for impeachment next week! Cant wait 'til the Senate stuff.....will be a hoot. Get your popcorn and beer now!:popcorn:
We know you don't care. That's the best part about this. The exposure where Republicans tossed the country, the Constitution, and the rule of law into the garbage for their own corrupt gain.

People read the Right loud and clear. They don't love this country, and they never did. They only love what they think this country can do for them, and to hell with right and wrong. It's who you people are.

He's on the call log.
But it doesn't reflect which office his call went to dummy...look at the link your media has jumped the gun again and taken you for another heart breaking ride....:auiqs.jpg:

Why would it be unusual for the president's attorney to speak with the president's chief of staff?
Remember, Giuliani was in cahoots with Trump about the military aid. The aid would only come with the announcement of the Biden investigation. Mulvaney controls the money even though that money was already approved through Congress. How do we all know that? Because the money was delayed until Trump figured out that the country figured out the conspiracy.

No.

Can I call Mulvaney?

Sure
I dialed the number. He didn't answer. So you all are lying. Thanks for the heads up.
Who did answer?
I said no one you idiot.
No, you didn't. You said HE didn't answer. You didn't call at all.
Wrong! I did call. When I dialed the operator it directed me to voice message. I have not gotten a call back. Do it yourself if you don't believe me.

//www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watch/impeachment-report-phone-logs-spark-concern-about-security-of-trump-calls-74651205693 Trump and Giuliani are definitely Russian assets, and Trump voters don't care. People, they are all traitors to this country. Time to take it back. They are enemies of the state and must be removed from any power.

Dems have been fellating Russian leaders for 100 years, all it took was Hillary losing for you to
decide they're evil.

Hilarious!!!!
And you to forget. :auiqs.jpg:

//www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watch/impeachment-report-phone-logs-spark-concern-about-security-of-trump-calls-74651205693 Trump and Giuliani are definitely Russian assets, and Trump voters don't care. People, they are all traitors to this country. Time to take it back. They are enemies of the state and must be removed from any power.

Dems have been fellating Russian leaders for 100 years, all it took was Hillary losing for you to
decide they're evil.

Hilarious!!!!
And you to forget. :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't forget giggling Hillary handing out "Reset" buttons.
Or Obama getting all flexible for Putin.
Those were the days, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back