OMG! The right does it too!

Holy shit!!! Are we comparing the wish of death on Rush to a comment made about a sick fucking guy who bombed the Federal Building???

Seriously? I don't listen to Ann Coulter. I've tried. But she's a little out there sometimes. Even for me. But damn! This is getting funnier and funnier. The stretch is amazing. Last time I checked, Rush Limbaugh wasn't a murderer of men, women and children. That sick bastard deserved to die. There's not very many people who don't agree with that.

And for the record....I'm NOT joking.

Holy shit!!! Are we comparing the wish of death on Rush to a comment made about a sick fucking guy who bombed the Federal Building???

Seriously? I don't listen to Ann Coulter. I've tried. But she's a little out there sometimes. Even for me. But damn! This is getting funnier and funnier. The stretch is amazing. Last time I checked, Rush Limbaugh wasn't a murderer of men, women and children. That sick bastard deserved to die. There's not very many people who don't agree with that.

what's funny is their contorionary behavior trying to justify this! that's what's funny..

what's funny is their contorionary behavior trying to justify this! that's what's funny..

Nobody is trying to justify anything. It is what it is. You are the one having consistency issues about it.

Nobody is trying to justify anything. It is what it is. You are the one having consistency issues about it.

I've consistenly condemned the little unfunny person.. and the dude who laughed with her..

we are comparing the fact Ann Coulter said she wished he parked the truch in front of the NY Times building, I think it is pretty comparable but I don't think Ann was joking.

we are comparing the fact Ann Coulter said she wished he parked the truch in front of the NY Times building, I think it is pretty comparable but I don't think Ann was joking.

it would be comparable it ann coulter was the potus sitting there laughing at the death of a talk show host,, sure would..I'll grant you that..well, on second thought,, to be fair,, it would be comparable if coulter said that and President Bush was filmed laughing his ass off about it...

Last edited:

OK...my bad. I misunderstood the comparison. I'm always willing to accept when I miss it that bad. And I did. Hey...shtuff happens. I agree that she was WAY off base and out of line on that one. Joking or not. We should all recognize the serious implications of that kind of speech. That one had some seriously bad mojo on it too. Like I said, I'm no fan of Coulter. She's just too brash for me. She's a female version of Al Franken as far as I'm concerned.

So I'll bitch about Coulter with you. That's pretty sick.

I'm not a hypocrite. I want to know if she was joking,, I expect you to stick to your standards or declare yourself a hypocrite..
Here are two big clues. 1. She is a comedian. 2. She was doing stand up at a comedy dinner.

And for an extra bonus, I would laugh if Rusbo's kidney's failed...no joke.
thats just sick, ravi
I'm okay with that.

btw, I took the same meaning that Willow did..Rush has weak kidneys and is likely to pee his pants. But I'd laugh either way.

Is there some rule now that says we can't laugh at dark humor?

:eusa_eh:

I didn't hear Ann the Mann say it now did I? I didn't hear it or see it, so cannot tell if she was joking or not,, then comes the question of whose standard to we apply,, you've turned purple convincing us that wishing death on someone is A okay.. now what?

:lol:

So your defense is that you don't know if Coulter was joking. Do you have any idea of stupid that is? The next logical step is that she was serious by saying that. What's worse joking about wishing death on someone or ACTUALLY wishing death on someone?

You're becoming a human pretzel over this.

My defense is I didn't see it or hear it.. are you one of the Dummies who always insist on "context" now don't turn hypocritical on me now.. I cannot determine if she was joking or not.. and as I've said.. the experts say people mean exactly what they say,, whether or not they giggle when they say it.. I'm still waiting for a clear concise explanation about what is funny about Rush on a dialysis machine.. I'm not a pretzel,, I haven't wavered an inch.

so who's standard do we live by,, it's okay to wish death or it's not okay to wish death.. which is it?

oh and for the record,, if ann coulter said it,, she's just as low life as the rest of you who condone this from anyone.. even your chosen one.
lol...you didn't see it or hear it so you can pretend it doesn't exist. Well, I never saw or heard what sykes said until you numnuts posted it and I'm not ashamed to say I laughed at it.

it would be comparable it ann coulter was the potus sitting there laughing at the death of a talk show host,, sure would..I'll grant you that..well, on second thought,, to be fair,, it would be comparable if coulter said that and President Bush was filmed laughing his ass off about it...
So he laughed, who cares really. Just because POTUS does not mean he is not human, people laugh at crude jokes, sometimes they laugh because they are nervous. HE did not say he hoped RUsh died and he wasn't the only one laughing.

It would be nice to have had an example of Bush doing it, but he would have just stood there with a dumb look on his face trying to figure out if he would laugh for the next hour or two.

So your defense is that you don't know if Coulter was joking. Do you have any idea of stupid that is? The next logical step is that she was serious by saying that. What's worse joking about wishing death on someone or ACTUALLY wishing death on someone?

You're becoming a human pretzel over this.

My defense is I didn't see it or hear it.. are you one of the Dummies who always insist on "context" now don't turn hypocritical on me now.. I cannot determine if she was joking or not.. and as I've said.. the experts say people mean exactly what they say,, whether or not they giggle when they say it.. I'm still waiting for a clear concise explanation about what is funny about Rush on a dialysis machine.. I'm not a pretzel,, I haven't wavered an inch.

so who's standard do we live by,, it's okay to wish death or it's not okay to wish death.. which is it?

oh and for the record,, if ann coulter said it,, she's just as low life as the rest of you who condone this from anyone.. even your chosen one.
lol...you didn't see it or hear it so you can pretend it doesn't exist. Well, I never saw or heard what sykes said until you numnuts posted it and I'm not ashamed to say I laughed at it.

good for you a stand up girl...

I’ll ask you again. Was Coulters joke crass and classless? It is a simple yes-or-no question. Tim McVeigh would have killed several people, who Coulter would have apparently preferred to have dead. (By the way, she never formally technically apologized for it.) The joke that you find so offensive was about the death of one person – and I admit that it was in bad taste. Of course the people who visit this board will decide which joke was more crass and heartless. They were both bad jokes but I think that Coulter’s joke was less humorous and far more insensitive.

I’ll ask you again. Was Coulters joke crass and classless? It is a simple yes-or-no question. Tim McVeigh would have killed several people, who Coulter would have apparently preferred to have dead. (By the way, she never formally technically apologized for it.) The joke that you find so offensive was about the death of one person – and I admit that it was in bad taste. Of course the people who visit this board will decide which joke was more crass and heartless. They were both bad jokes but I think that Coulter’s joke was less humorous and far more insensitive.
Coulter wasnt joking so much as using sarcasm
it wasnt something she said at a dinner with the POTUS
was it tasteless, absolutely

and btw, it would likely have killed more than what OKC bombing did

Forum List

Back