OMG! The Horror ... The Horror ...

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
High school panty-waving is surely a disqualifier for any future public service.

You know, the false sexual-assault accusation is a women's greatest weapon. These yappy "woke" women in Congress and media had best reconsider their demand that all such claims are to be believed from the outset, even sans evidence. Generally, guys don't care much for loud-mouthed pushy women who bark inconsequential orders as if they were Marine DIs anyway.

Remember, your presence is not really "required" in business, and what with the rise of the artificially-intelligent rubber love doll, you may just find yourselves completely superfluous. What male politician or business owner, after observing this Kavanaugh nonsense, would take the chance that an "Angry Woman"™ would take out some constructed anger against him?

Think I'm kidding?

And good morning ladies. :11:

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale Fraternity Hoisted A Flag Made Of Women's Underwear In 1985 | HuffPost

Last edited:
A very forward-thinking salute the Equal Rights Amendment.

He should be honored for his dedication to Womens' rights

Wait....wut?

Kav's fraternity made a flag of women's underwear?

Well I have to admit, at first I supported him but even I can't support him now. First he gets drunk at 17 and now this?

Adding Kavanaugh makes two perverts on the scotus, just think maybe Trump could select Roy Moore next, what thinks thou? Seriously, rich boys have a sense of responsibility that is missing as they are spoiled children. They often think they can do as they like. Nothing new here. In a certain sense this applies to Donnie too as all his accusers have testified to. The scotus with the exception of the Warren court is simply a tool for the rich. That is its history, wake up people. The Robert's court is already a joke with corporations as people and removing voting rights laws, why not make it even more pathetic. Perverts, Jim Crow, back alley abortion, and plutocracy, welcome to republican America, enjoy your stay.

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law. "

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted' Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

My fraternity stole Rosie O’Donnell’s underwear, but we used it as a car cover.

rosieuuggg.png

There's a very real possibility that they have discovered the who, what, and where that Dr Ford couldn't remember.

Peers that she may be either accidentally or intentionally have a case of mistaken identity.

BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford's Case Wide Open

BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open
IMG_4062-150x150.jpg
by Cristina Laila September 20, 2018 2035 Comments
IMG_0026-600x310.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh, Georgetown Prep school classmate Chris Garrett

Is this a case of mistaken identity?
Accuser Christine Blasey Ford is waging a war on Trump’s SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh with decades-old, unsubstantiated claims of sexual assault in an effort to derail his confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Judge Kavanaugh has categorically denied the allegations and even told Senator Orin Hatch he wasn’t at the party in question.

Ed Whelan, Justice Scalia’s former law clerk and president of conservative think tank the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), came out in defense of Brett Kavanaugh and said compelling evidence will come out next week exonerating Kavanaugh.

On Thursday afternoon, Ed Whelan started dropping pictures and evidence that may blow Christine Ford’s case wide open.

The “Maryland suburban home”–the scene of the alleged sexual assault described by Christine Ford to WaPo as being ‘not too far from the Columbia Country Club’ may have belonged to Kavanaugh’s friend named Chris Garrett, says Ed Whelan.

---------------------------

Feinstein is refusing to give Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley the unredacted letter Christine Ford sent Senate Democrats in July further fueling suspicions there is exculpatory evidence in the letter.​

High school panty-waving is surely a disqualifier any future public service.

You know, the false sexual-assault accusation is a women's greatest weapon. These yappy "woke" women in Congress and media had best reconsider their demand that all such claims are to be believed from the outset, even sans evidence. Generally, guys don't care much for loud-mouthed pushy women who bark inconsequential orders as if they were Marine DIs anyway.

Remember, your presence is not really "required" in business, and what with the rise of the artificially-intelligent rubber love doll, you may just find yourselves completely superfluous. What male politician or business owner, after observing this Kavanaugh nonsense, would take the chance that an "Angry Woman"™ would take out some constructed anger against him?

Think I'm kidding?

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale Fraternity Hoisted A Flag Made Of Women's Underwear In 1985 | HuffPost
Billy, you're working awfully hard to make Kavanaugh look like a victim of some evil woman's character assassination. In reality, this issue is still in the "what if?" stage. Way too early to take sides.

Think I'm kidding?

Billy, you're working awfully hard to make Kavanaugh look like a victim of some evil woman's character assassination.

That is what I believe it to be, considering the timing and lack of evidence.

In reality, this issue is still in the "what if?" stage. Way too early to take sides.

In your reality, perhaps. To me, the game is obvious.

High school panty-waving is surely a disqualifier for any future public service.

Think I'm kidding?

I came to the conclusion long ago that hiring a housekeeper and hookers when the need arose is far less expensive and
threatening to my general welfare than any permanent relationship with a female.

Think I'm kidding?

Billy, you're working awfully hard to make Kavanaugh look like a victim of some evil woman's character assassination.

In reality, this issue is still in the "what if?" stage. Way too early to take sides.

You haven't heard any evidence yet. Obvious? How so? I think that it is only obvious because it is what you want to believe. You believe his denials, but you haven't heard her speak her accusations yet. She has requested investigative interviews to document and support her claims, which up to now are denied.

Wait....wut?

Kav's fraternity made a flag of women's underwear?

Well I have to admit, at first I supported him but even I can't support him now. First he gets drunk at 17 and now this?
Naw...now if it was just one panty...you know, a granny panty....then I say throw the bastard out!

Think I'm kidding?

You haven't heard any evidence yet. Obvious? How so? I think that it is only obvious because it is what you want to believe. You believe his denials, but you haven't heard her speak her accusations yet. She has requested investigative interviews to document and support her claims, which up to now are denied.
Well, no. She has asked that the Senate postpone a vote so that the FBI can basically tell us exactly what we know now.

Think I'm kidding?

Well, no. She has asked that the Senate postpone a vote so that the FBI can basically tell us exactly what we know now.
Darkwind, Bill Cosby was a wonderful guy to just about everybody. Eichmann's neighbors all said he couldn't be the monster some folks made him out to be because he was such a good neighbor and he loved his canary. I do not put Kavanaugh in this category, but neither do I shut my mind. His record of writings and speeches, and his few 'little' lies to Congress have already put me against him, but OTOH he could be the lesser of an even worse evil if he is outed. I have to wait to see if IMHO the scales tip to 'pants on fire' before I can take a stand...for whatever that is worth. For now, I still have a little power in a Rep and Senator I can try to influence.

Think I'm kidding?

Darkwind, Bill Cosby was a wonderful guy to just about everybody. Eichmann's neighbors all said he couldn't be the monster some folks made him out to be because he was such a good neighbor and he loved his canary. I do not put Kavanaugh in this category, but neither do I shut my mind. His record of writings and speeches, and his few 'little' lies to Congress have already put me against him, but OTOH he could be the lesser of an even worse evil if he is outed. I have to wait to see if IMHO the scales tip to 'pants on fire' before I can take a stand...for whatever that is worth. For now, I still have a little power in a Rep and Senator I can try to influence.
I haven't shut My mind. However, the women accusing Cosby had more than vague memories. They had first person witnesses to his behavior and other tangible evidence.

Ford has none of that. At best, she has a story and forgive Me, but just because she is a woman claiming something does not give her immediate and uncontested right to be believed.

I haven't shut My mind. However, the women accusing Cosby had more than vague memories. They had first person witnesses to his behavior and other tangible evidence.

Ford has none of that. At best, she has a story and forgive Me, but just because she is a woman claiming something does not give her immediate and uncontested right to be believed.
Her recollection of the incident itself is anything but "vague." She does have the right to be listened to and her story looked into. Everyone who has lost his job due to allegations from the MeToo movement has had them looked into prior to getting the axe. Usually by HR. In this case, it should be an extension of the background check by the FBI. If all the Republicans are so sure she's either lying or disremembering, why not give it a week or two to "prove" it or at least say THEY TRIED.

Last edited:

THAT's why she asked for an investigation! Did you believe the first Cosby accuser whose memory was also vague due to drugs? This woman may well be exactly what you think, but you haven't heard her out yet.

Think I'm kidding?

Her therapists' notes list no details, and she has clearly stated she recalls none. Basically, a fill-in-the-blanks accusation.

I wonder why Feinstein won't release the original letter. Perhaps it could be traced back to her office printer?

Think I'm kidding?

What lies?

Her recollection of the incident itself is anything but "vague." She does have the right to be listened to and her story looked into. Everyone who has lost his job due to allegations from the MeToo movement has had them looked into prior to getting the axe. Ususally by HR. In this case, it should be an extension of the background check by the FBI. If all the Republicans are so sure she's either lying or disremembering, why not give it a week or two to "prove" it or at least say THEY TRIED.
She has been listened to. The problem is, her story is vague and it is very much wanting.

No extension should be granted or FBI investigation on this. None.

She has Monday to come tell her story. Lots of people want to hear it, so she needs to get busy.

But she, her lawyers, and the Democrats WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO DELAY this.

Forum List

Back