OMG! The Book Ban Story is True!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course it's true just because you say so, right. factcheck.org would do well to hire someone of your perspicacity because they can't seem to find any proof. why don't you go help em out? It's the Christian thing to do.

you don't have the stones to be a prick, just a run of the mill asshole.

save your rant for someone who'll listen.

like, Kirk.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, there are several news agencies (who have done the legwork) who would disagree with you, as well as several people (who were involved) who would ALSO disagree with you.

BTW, as far as proof, what have you got that she didn't? It would be the "christian" thing to do as you say.

BTW dude.....faceless behind a messageboard doesn't count as stones delINQUENT.

Well, there are several news agencies (who have done the legwork) who would disagree with you, as well as several people (who were involved) who would ALSO disagree with you.

BTW, as far as proof, what have you got that she didn't? It would be the "christian" thing to do as you say.

well ,since all these sources are out there, why don't you provide a link or three? factcheck disagrees with you, prove them wrong.

i know you're not chairing any committees for mensa, but i assumed you knew that a negative is unprovable.

i love unintended irony.
carry on

She did ask. There's really no valid reason to ask. Not only did it display her ignorance, it also allows for the questioning of her motives.

A real conservative, that Palin.

:eusa_whistle:

She did ask. There's really no valid reason to ask. Not only did it display her ignorance, it also allows for the questioning of her motives.

A real conservative, that Palin.

:eusa_whistle:

yup, she did ask. why do you hate the exchange of information and ideas?

i'm saddened grievously.

Well delUSIONAL, if we're going to start banning morons, would you kindly just step up onto the cattle car? Won't be long dude....we'll just relocate you to a nicer place.

You also realize that Hitler was a right winger too?

Well delUSIONAL, if we're going to start banning morons, would you kindly just step up onto the cattle car? Won't be long dude....we'll just relocate you to a nicer place.

You also realize that Hitler was a right winger too?

ahh, the Nazi meme.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

nice work, anus, you got here even quicker than I thought you would.

your Godwin is in the mail.
kudos.

Nazis, what a loser.

Well, delINQUENT, based on the ways that I've seen conservatives want to run over others as well as tell them what they can and can't believe, do, and want, I'd say that the conservatives are closer linked to the Nazis than anything else.

Did you ever see the similarities between Homeland Security and the Gestapo? Germany thought they were pretty good ideas (Hitler, Nazis, Gestapo), at first too.

Well, delINQUENT, based on the ways that I've seen conservatives want to run over others as well as tell them what they can and can't believe, do, and want, I'd say that the conservatives are closer linked to the Nazis than anything else.

Did you ever see the similarities between Homeland Security and the Gestapo? Germany thought they were pretty good ideas (Hitler, Nazis, Gestapo), at first too.

<yawn>
let me knowwhen you have an original thought.
thanks,
deleterious

ahh, the Nazi meme.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

nice work, anus, you got here even quicker than I thought you would.

your Godwin is in the mail.
kudos.

Nazis, what a loser.
Well, hell. How many times are we going to be told Hitler was a vegetarian?

Forum List

Back