OMG TBN blatantly teaching Luciferianism now.

Saw a broadcast on TBN discussing the light of afterlife, & Physical light as having a concious and a global conciousness God source at that.
=luciferianism the belief that god is the mystical rays of light between the sun & earth, a belief of the Hanotzrim/Nazarenes which was shared by the many mystery religions sun cults.
Hence why believers point their palms up towards the sun to absorb this luciferous god's rays.

Rmember it was Paul and constantine that said their visitaion of a phosphorus(luciferous) light called itself Jesus. It was this Luciferous image that claimed itself Lucifer in Rev 22:16.
When it spoke like Lucifer(lifting himself higher then God) many of his apostles and followers stoped following him -John 6:66
When TBN blatantly teaches Luciferianism, will the flock notice & do the same and leave?
A documentary about St Paul has infuriated Christians by suggesting that the apostle's conversion on the road to Damascus may have been caused by an epileptic fit or a freak lightning bolt.

St Paul converted by epileptic fit, suggests BBC

Saw a broadcast on TBN discussing the light of afterlife, & Physical light as having a concious and a global conciousness God source at that.
=luciferianism the belief that god is the mystical rays of light between the sun & earth, a belief of the Hanotzrim/Nazarenes which was shared by the many mystery religions sun cults.
Hence why believers point their palms up towards the sun to absorb this luciferous god's rays.

Rmember it was Paul and constantine that said their visitaion of a phosphorus(luciferous) light called itself Jesus. It was this Luciferous image that claimed itself Lucifer in Rev 22:16.
When it spoke like Lucifer(lifting himself higher then God) many of his apostles and followers stoped following him -John 6:66
When TBN blatantly teaches Luciferianism, will the flock notice & do the same and leave?
A documentary about St Paul has infuriated Christians by suggesting that the apostle's conversion on the road to Damascus may have been caused by an epileptic fit or a freak lightning bolt.

leave Paul alone----he was really not happy------he truly believed that the END WAS IMMINENT

Hashev is fascinated with Milton's PARADISE LOST-------so am I.. One of the best poems I have ever read------I am just
not EMOTIONAL about it

Nope never read it.
And the person you are talking to "uncensored" is ironically just baiting to get problematic posts censored. TBN henchman or sore loser most likely who doesn't know Jews use the word Sawtawn to mean Adversary/Accuser which Rome at that time was.

Then imagine the Tantrum they'd have finding out that figure used for Paul going to Damascus was Apollonius of Tyana called Pol and that Paul is a trinity of characters converged into a created figure as well.

Hashev is fascinated with Milton's PARADISE LOST-------so am I.. One of the best poems I have ever read------I am just
not EMOTIONAL about it

Nope never read it.
And the person you are talking to "uncensored" is ironically just baiting to get problematic posts censored. TBN henchman or sore loser most likely who doesn't know Jews use the word Sawtawn to mean Adversary/Accuser which Rome at that time was.

do your really think that SHAITAN in the NT means Rome?----- I do not remember the term in the OT at all----except in the book of Uhm IYOV (spelling?) ------he does show up in that book -----right? -----that little nasty JINNI. You never read
Milton's PARADISE LOST? ------you would love it

Then imagine the Tantrum they'd have finding out that figure used for Paul going to Damascus was Apollonius of Tyana called Pol and that Paul is a trinity of characters converged into a created figure as well.

really-------I never liked Paul-----he was a bit weird. I am so glad that he is an invention. For the creation of problems--I have considered "PAUL" second only to Constantine. WHO was APOLLONIUS??? ------I have a brother named PAUL---
but that is just American for PINCHAS------I never understood how SAUL became "PAUL" (if you forgot---saul was supposed to be paul's prechristian name. Is Paul ANYONE's real name?)

I GOOGLED-----"PAUL" is latin for "little" like little person
I guess a kinda ROMAN PEEWEE. I will not so inform my
brother

Hmmmmm..they teach seeing a light in death...how would one see that light since they would not have a body or senses to see it.....i wonder why tbn would teach this unless they are once again offering a false hope so they can fleece the gulliable sheeple out of their money so they can keep the "lights" on over there at tbn....

Is Paul ANYONE's real name?)
Acts 13 Saul meets Paul, Rome simply combines them into 1 to create a new history and need to convert Jews through lies.

Sergius Paulus was called Paul who's friend was a "maggis" (alymas) called Bar(son)Jesus who Saul called the son of the devil.
Obviously Paul is not Saul, but to defeat Saul and convert Jews Rome simply makes Saul Paul as a tactic to swallow your enemies.
The story of sneeking out the window, living 7n Tarsus and going to Damascus is that of Pol (Apollonius) who had an extensive multi cultural library of many deities including one called Christos (Krishna). The irony is He's a lot like Constantine as he also had an extensive library and taste in converging cultures (mixing knowledge that is good & evil).
Another irony is this very topic on Paul is a reason
Uncensored 2008 is going balistic now, so they are not revealing the truth about their affiliations otherwise why would getting to historical accuracy bother someone, unless they are affiliated to that false history or being vengeful for a friend or loved one who is?

Now Creflo Dollar accidentally admited Jesus was Lucifer.
In deciphering a NT verse he tried to clarify it's true interp before the Bible added to it and changed it's meaning
1)admiting they make up their own new words that change meaning.
But in this verse he was describing Jesus as Lucifer because he claimed Jesus was saying he was taking all Judgement of everyone with him on the cross if you lifted him high (above God). But also nade this worse by discussing Romans where it's belief in him and not your deeds=Lucifer tipping the scales of Judgment that MICHAEL HOLDS.
The Judge being Michael means Jesus is claiming the criminals are set free and loose for stroking his ego and lifting him above God instead of being "judged by works" (Judaic teaching).
Creflo is taking the faith in Satan alone approach by admission he is worshiping Satan's ego rather then the law of what works for better society.
=Luciferianism.

Forum List

Back