OMG!!! She Didn't Tell McCain!!!

jsanders: Just do me a favor and post it in the topics that are already posted about it instead of cluttering the board. It's really fucking obnoxious to have to click on every stupid fucking topic you and Kirk make about the same thing.

I know you guys like the attention you get from posting new topics, but trust me, we know who you are. How could we ever forget two ignorant shits like you?

What kind of weak ass little pussy are you? Is anyone forcing you to click on their links?

Wow jillian, I don't think we have discussed that before. AND, I have PM'd Gunny about this issue. Normally, when Gunny has a problem with a poster breaking rules, he PM's them, but thanks for being a bitch in public.

Typical wingnut. Weak little men use that kind of language against women. Women who are your superiors. Its pathetic.

Wow jillian, I don't think we have discussed that before. AND, I have PM'd Gunny about this issue. Normally, when Gunny has a problem with a poster breaking rules, he PM's them, but thanks for being a bitch in public.

I told you on the thread this a.m. when you were addressing yet ANOTHER poster with whom you disagree.

But perhaps you're right... from now on, I'll pm. Fair is fair... So the apology is in public, too.

Happy?

I told you on the thread this a.m. when you were addressing yet ANOTHER poster with whom you disagree.

I didn't see it, so I'll have to apologize. It's hard to go back over every thread I've posted in, being that there are so many that are alike.

I found the post you were referring to, and ironically, it was about the SAME person. And all I did was tell him to stop trolling, and that was my pretending to be a mod? Seriously?

Last edited:
What will be the next Palin scandal?

How is this a scandal? What have the Palin's done wrong? Her seventeen year old daughter got knocked up, decided to live by the morals she was raised with, is keeping the child, and marrying the father. That's not a scandal, it's not even a story.

More on lack of vetting:

Palin Made an Impression From the Start

Rick Davis, McCain's campaign manager and the person at the point of the vice presidential process, said there was no abrupt change of course in the final hours. Nor, he said, was Palin selected without having gone through the full vetting process that was done for other finalists. That process included reviews of financial and other personal data, an FBI background check and considerable discussion among the handful of McCain advisers involved in the deliberations.

"Nobody was vetted less or more than anyone in the final stages, and John had access to all that information and made the decision," Davis said. "It's really not much more complicated than that."

That's it?

Doesn't that link directly contradict what you posted about her JUST NOW being vetted?

This is what I mean about the Internet being flooded with information. You can find an article posted to support any argument. It really does no good to Google anymore.

Doesn't that link directly contradict what you posted about her JUST NOW being vetted?

This is what I mean about the Internet being flooded with information. You can find an article posted to support any argument. It really does no good to Google anymore.

No, not at all. An FBI background check really isn't going to turn up political dirt. Pretty thin stuff. You have to do what McCain in belatidly doing now, the ground work. Why didn't he do that first?

I think we've already discussed the fact that you are neither an admin or a moderator. If you have an issue with another poster, either pm gunny, me or one of the other mods and we'll deal with it. And if ONE OF US feels a thread is in the wrong place, WE will deal with it.

And given we've been very tolerant of all of your bash obama threads, I'd say that it behooves you to be equally courteous.

Thanks AGAIN.

As I expected.

Yeah, I like how jillian said they were tolerant of ALL my bash Obama threads.

First, no one's tolerant of any of the other side's bashing. Who's she kidding?
Second, I hardly ever post threads. :cuckoo:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/02/us/politics/02mother.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=slogin

But since then, as mothers across the country supervise the season’s final water fights and pack book bags, some have voiced the kind of doubts that few male pundits have dared raise on television. With five children, including an infant with Down syndrome and, as the country learned Monday, a pregnant 17-year-old, Ms. Palin has set off a fierce argument among women about whether there are enough hours in the day for her to take on the vice presidency, and whether she is right to try.

It’s the Mommy Wars: Special Campaign Edition. But this time the battle lines are drawn inside out, with social conservatives, usually staunch advocates for stay-at-home motherhood, mostly defending her, while some others, including plenty of working mothers, worry that she is taking on too much.

“How is this really going to work?” said Karen Shopoff Rooff, an independent voter, personal trainer and mother of two in Austin, Tex. “I don’t care whether she’s the mother or the father; it’s a lot to handle,” she said, adding that Ms. Palin’s lack of national experience would only make her road more difficult.

“When I first heard about Palin, I was impressed,” said Pamela Moore, a mother of two from Birmingham, Ala. But upon reading that Ms. Palin’s special-needs child was three days old when she went back to work, Ms. Moore began questioning the governor’s judgment. Partly as a result, she plans to vote for Senator Barack Obama.

But Lori Viars, a mother of two and evangelical Christian from Lebanon, Ohio, cheered the candidacy as well as the decision of both Palin women to keep their babies. “The whole family is pro-life, and they put that into practice even when it’s not easy,” Ms. Viars said.

Forum List

Back