OMG!!! She Didn't Tell McCain!!!

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Reporters at the Republican national convention hammered McCain senior adviser Steve Schmidt about the Palin pregnancy during a press conference. All Schmidt would say is Palin and McCain had discussed the pregnancy and considered it to be a private matter.

He wouldn't say if they talked about it before McCain picked Palin as his vice presidential nominee.

Palins say teen daughter is pregnant: Alaska News | adn.com

Gees! The "drip...drip...drip.." is turning into a flood water rushing through the streets!

What will be the next Palin scandal?

I bet cannibalism is the cards, but we'll have to wait, oh, say 20 more minutes, for some more shit to hit the fan.

What if she takes McCain hostage or something?

None of the scandal matters. What matters is if she's qualified to be second in line for the presidency. It is a scary thought. The population of Alaska is 1/4 the population of Orange County. :WOW:

Last edited:
Because the link I posted says that McCain already knew. It was posted after yours. Obviously the people at MSNBC can get better informatoin than the people at Anchorage Daily News, being that they are in St. Paul.

Because the link I posted says that McCain already knew. It was posted after yours. Obviously the people at MSNBC can get better informatoin than the people at Anchorage Daily News, being that they are in St. Paul.

This contridicts it. That was a Senior McCain Advisor that wouldn't say McCain already knew.

I understand you don't like information that hurts your candidate but I'll keep posting it just the same. Sorry pal

This contridicts it. That was a Senior McCain Advisor that wouldn't say McCain already knew.

I understand you don't like information that hurts your candidate but I'll keep posting it just the same. Sorry pal

:cuckoo:

Just do me a favor and post it in the topics that are already posted about it instead of cluttering the board. It's really fucking obnoxious to have to click on every stupid fucking topic you and Kirk make about the same thing.

I know you guys like the attention you get from posting new topics, but trust me, we know who you are. How could we ever forget two ignorant shits like you?

Just do me a favor and post it in the topics that are already posted about it instead of cluttering the board. It's really fucking obnoxious to have to click on every stupid fucking topic you and Kirk make about the same thing.

I know you guys like the attention you get from posting new topics, but trust me, we know who you are. How could we ever forget two ignorant shits like you?

No, you will follow where I lead

so you HAVE to click the threads that Kirk and OJ make? why? I'm new around here, is there some force that hasn't taken me over yet that will at some point MAKE me click on links by people I know like to stir the turd? God I hope not...

if you know their MO, can't you save yourself the time and energy and avoid their threads? :cuckoo:

I think we've already discussed the fact that you are neither an admin or a moderator. If you have an issue with another poster, either pm gunny, me or one of the other mods and we'll deal with it. And if ONE OF US feels a thread is in the wrong place, WE will deal with it.

And given we've been very tolerant of all of your bash obama threads, I'd say that it behooves you to be equally courteous.

Thanks AGAIN.

I think we've already discussed the fact that you are neither an admin or a moderator. If you have an issue with another poster, either pm gunny, me or one of the other mods and we'll deal with it. And if ONE OF US feels a thread is in the wrong place, WE will deal with it.

Thanks AGAIN.

Wow jillian, I don't think we have discussed that before. AND, I have PM'd Gunny about this issue. Normally, when Gunny has a problem with a poster breaking rules, he PM's them, but thanks for being a bitch in public.

Wow jillian, I don't think we have discussed that before. AND, I have PM'd Gunny about this issue. Normally, when Gunny has a problem with a poster breaking rules, he PM's them, but thanks for being a bitch in public.

A bitch? Ummmm, for setting you straight? Gees, you are a moron :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back