OMG: Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery

So, what was so great about families who owned slaves?

What is so great about a family where the husband gets to rape the slave of his choice, or a mother who has a slave nurse and care for her children, or a family that gets its revenue off of slave labor?

At the very least, Moore is completely tone-deaf and totally out of touch with modern values. Why would anybody want that guy representing them in the Senate?

:lol:

Roy Moore said the last time America was "great" was during "slavery"

Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate under fire for alleged sexual misconduct with teenage girls when he was in his 30s, apparently believes America was a better place at a time when slavery was still legal.

At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction." The individual who asked the question was among the few African-Americans in attendance at the rally, according to the Los Angeles Times.
As long as he’s a racist, the few Republicans who don’t believe in child dating will support him.

Since half of Alabamans think slavery should still be legal, this won't hurt him a bit.
I didn't know 50 percent of Alabamans were Muslims?
ISIS says Islam justifies slavery - what does Islamic law say?
legal justifications for the enslavement of these non-Muslim non-combatants, stating that “enslaving the families of the kuffar [infidels] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Shariah or Islamic law.”
Now we all know liberals want more Mooslims in the US so, I guess liberals still want slavery and be slave owners like their great grand fathers did before the civil war. Guilt by association I guess.
I wouldn’t trust a Muslim extremist’s interpretation of their holy book any more than I’d trust the interpretation of the Bible by some born-again, anti-abortion and anti-premarital sex nut job. Your point?
But you trusted and voted for people who followed the Rules for Radicals now didn't you? Fucking dumbass shit for brains...

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Hillary Clinton's 1969 Political Science Thesis ("There is Only the Fight") refers to an earlier version of Alinsky’s training manual.
Obama helped fund 'Alinsky Academy': "The Woods Fund, a nonprofit on which Obama served as paid director from 1999 to December 2002, provided startup funding and later capital to the Midwest Academy.... Obama sat on the Woods Fund board alongside William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization....
Yeah, you and the Mooslims go hand in hand when it comes to terrorists and slavery...

35% of families in Alabama owned slaves....what was so great about that?
45% of the population of Alabama was enslaved.....how good did those families have it?

1860 Census Results

At the very least, Moore is completely tone-deaf and totally out of touch with modern values. Why would anybody want that guy representing them in the Senate?

you just described the GOP in a nutshell.

What is so great about a family where the husband gets to rape the slave of his choice, or a mother who has a slave nurse and care for her children, or a family that gets its revenue off of slave labor?
Especially a family which sold off slave children from their families. He's only talking about the strength of certain families, other families' coherence was at the whim of their owner, which was often profit driven. After all, slave children were an asset of the business.

Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate under fire for alleged sexual misconduct with teenage girls when he was in his 30s, apparently believes America was a better place at a time when slavery was still legal.

At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction." The individual who asked the question was among the few African-Americans in attendance at the rally, according to the Los Angeles Times.
As long as he’s a racist, the few Republicans who don’t believe in child dating will support him.
deanrd back 40 years ago and even today, it is legal to marry a 14 year old. Love how you say he is a racist also, yet show no fucking proof of what you say. How about fucking growing up and learning what LAW is? Oh yeah, if you did that you wouldn't be a liberal anymore.

Child marriage is still legal in Alabama, but on the decline
All 50 states currently allow children under the age of 18 to marry. Some require parental consent, while half have no age limit. Between 2000 and 2015, over 200,000 children have been married across the country, according to data from 38 states and two counties collated by advocacy groups and later published by PBS's Frontline.

37799866bff1f760b984e3292e912206.jpg

By the way who was President of the US in 2009 up to 2015? Just asking..

Especially a family which sold off slave children from their families. He's only talking about the strength of certain families, other families' coherence was at the whim of their owner, which was often profit driven. After all, slave children were an asset of the business.
first_slave.jpg

“Despite the fact that we had slavery” ~Roy Moore

Can you children read?
I can read just fine. Roy Moore brought slavery into the discussion all on his own when the question had nothing to do with it. Call it a slip; call it poor judgement; but don’t call people out for criticizing his own words.
Of course you libfucks totally fudge over the part about "Family Unity". In liberal world, those 2 words are to liberals like Garlic to a Vampire.
Yeah, “family unity” during a time when black families were torn apart and sold into slavery
Yeah, back in Africa where one tribe preyed upon another tribe, those black people tor apart black families and sold those slaves to the Arabs on the ivory coast who shipped them over to the US where they were used as property. Now if those people were not brought to the US, they would of ended up DEAD in Africa. You liberals today are trying to use todays standards for what happened 200 or more years ago. And you never fucking wake up and move forward. Just always stay regressive in your thinking. Dumbass is another term for liberal.

Yeah, back in Africa where one tribe preyed upon another tribe, those black people tor apart black families and sold those slaves to the Arabs on the ivory coast who shipped them over to the US where they were used as property. Now if those people were not brought to the US, they would of ended up DEAD in Africa.
Wow there’s a winning argument if I ever heard one.
Are you Moore’s speech writer? :lol:

You liberals today are trying to use todays standards for what happened 200 or more years ago. And you never fucking wake up and move forward. Just always stay regressive in your thinking. Dumbass is another term for liberal.

So, liberals live in the past because they criticize Moore for reminiscing about the good old days of slavery?

Is your irony gauge broken?

Moore admires Putin also:

When questioned about the fact that Putin held similar views, Moore gave an unconventional answer for an American politician.

“Well, then maybe Putin is right,” Moore said. “Maybe he’s more akin to me than I know.”

Yeah, back in Africa where one tribe preyed upon another tribe, those black people tor apart black families and sold those slaves to the Arabs on the ivory coast who shipped them over to the US where they were used as property. Now if those people were not brought to the US, they would of ended up DEAD in Africa.

You liberals today are trying to use todays standards for what happened 200 or more years ago. And you never fucking wake up and move forward. Just always stay regressive in your thinking. Dumbass is another term for liberal.

So, liberals live in the past because they criticize Moore for reminiscing about the good old days of slavery?

Irony takes a certain level of basic intelligence to recognize, clearly this individual is nowhere near that level

No but you libfucks cant handle the truth now can you. Shove that peabrain farther up Uranus.
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Can you children read?
I can read just fine. Roy Moore brought slavery into the discussion all on his own when the question had nothing to do with it. Call it a slip; call it poor judgement; but don’t call people out for criticizing his own words.
Of course you libfucks totally fudge over the part about "Family Unity". In liberal world, those 2 words are to liberals like Garlic to a Vampire.
Yeah, “family unity” during a time when black families were torn apart and sold into slavery
Yeah, back in Africa where one tribe preyed upon another tribe, those black people tor apart black families and sold those slaves to the Arabs on the ivory coast who shipped them over to the US where they were used as property. Now if those people were not brought to the US, they would of ended up DEAD in Africa. You liberals today are trying to use todays standards for what happened 200 or more years ago. And you never fucking wake up and move forward. Just always stay regressive in your thinking. Dumbass is another term for liberal.

Easy there bud....you're treading in scary territory for the nutless....don't you know you're not suppose to tell the REAL story of slavery? The real story is forbidden, we're suppose to dumb ourselves down and pretend that slavery wasn't the best thing that ever happened to Africans.
Furthermore, you wouldn't dare want to take the race card away from Blacks would you? If they had to admit that slavery saved their lives and created a pathway paved in gold for them they might actually have to buy some work boots. It's way easier to sit on welfare and play the victim....right?

Can you children read?

No, if you could read, you would know that he excluded slavery. But you focus on that because you are an illiterate moron.
I focus on his mention of slavery because....wait for it...HE BROUGHT IT UP

Irrelevant. You believe that he’s ok with slavery. You are so illiterate that you can’t understand the qualifier.

Can you children read?

So America was greater in 1850 than it was in 1950? Are you sure?

When did I say that?

Can you children read?

Easy there bud....you're treading in scary territory for the nutless....don't you know you're not suppose to tell the REAL story of slavery? The real story is forbidden, we're suppose to dumb ourselves down and pretend that slavery wasn't the best thing that ever happened to Africans.
Furthermore, you wouldn't dare want to take the race card away from Blacks would you? If they had to admit that slavery saved their lives and created a pathway paved in gold for them they might actually have to buy some work boots. It's way easier to sit on welfare and play the victim....right?

Holy fucking shit. I have seen some crazy shit on this board, but this may take the cake! WOW. Thanks dude.

Holy fucking shit. I have seen some crazy shit on this board, but this may take the cake! WOW. Thanks dude.

Terrifying to acknowledge isn't it?

Forum List

Back