OMG: Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery

"Sometimes I grow weary from slugging it out with the establishment and fighting off the powerful Obama-Clinton Machine's constant stream of vicious attacks. But our nation is at a crossroads -- both spiritually and politically. So rest assured, I will NEVER GIVE UP the fight!" - Wacky Roy Moore

Since half of Alabamans think slavery should still be legal, this won't hurt him a bit.
I didn't know 50 percent of Alabamans were Muslims?
ISIS says Islam justifies slavery - what does Islamic law say?
legal justifications for the enslavement of these non-Muslim non-combatants, stating that “enslaving the families of the kuffar [infidels] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Shariah or Islamic law.”
Now we all know liberals want more Mooslims in the US so, I guess liberals still want slavery and be slave owners like their great grand fathers did before the civil war. Guilt by association I guess.

:lol:

Roy Moore said the last time America was "great" was during "slavery"

Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate under fire for alleged sexual misconduct with teenage girls when he was in his 30s, apparently believes America was a better place at a time when slavery was still legal.

At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction." The individual who asked the question was among the few African-Americans in attendance at the rally, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Indeed. "At that time". Not "because of".

Sophomoric propaganda attempt.

Pretty damning

"I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

I'm sure your analysis detailing how it is "damning" is forthcoming. "Even though" is not "because of".

In spite of slavery, they had great families?
Alabama was 45% slave....how great or strong is a family that relies on slaves?

Since half of Alabamans think slavery should still be legal, this won't hurt him a bit.
legal justifications for the enslavement of these non-Muslim non-combatants, stating that “enslaving the families of the kuffar [infidels] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Shariah or Islamic law.”
Now we all know liberals want more Mooslims in the US so, I guess liberals still want slavery and be slave owners like their great grand fathers did before the civil war. Guilt by association I guess.

The Koran is not the only holy book that justifies slavery.

Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate under fire for alleged sexual misconduct with teenage girls when he was in his 30s, apparently believes America was a better place at a time when slavery was still legal.

At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction." The individual who asked the question was among the few African-Americans in attendance at the rally, according to the Los Angeles Times.

“Despite the fact that we had slavery” ~Roy Moore

Can you children read?

`
`

Moore desperately wants to see the antebellum south rise again.

Moore has already locked up the anti-gay vote
He has the Christian Bible Thumpers

Now he is going for the Confederate vote

Can you children read?
I can read just fine. Roy Moore brought slavery into the discussion all on his own when the question had nothing to do with it. Call it a slip; call it poor judgement; but don’t call people out for criticizing his own words.

Can you children read?
If they could read, they wouldn't be liberals.....

Can you children read?
I can read just fine. Roy Moore brought slavery into the discussion all on his own when the question had nothing to do with it. Call it a slip; call it poor judgement; but don’t call people out for criticizing his own words.

No, if you could read, you would know that he excluded slavery. But you focus on that because you are an illiterate moron.

Can you children read?
If they could read, they wouldn't be liberals.....

This is completely true. It is abundantly evident in on this board.

Can you children read?
Of course you libfucks totally fudge over the part about "Family Unity". In liberal world, those 2 words are to liberals like Garlic to a Vampire.

I wouldn’t trust a Muslim extremist’s interpretation of their holy book any more than I’d trust the interpretation of the Bible by some born-again, anti-abortion and anti-premarital sex nut job. Your point?

Can you children read?
Of course you libfucks totally fudge over the part about "Family Unity". In liberal world, those 2 words are to liberals like Garlic to a Vampire.

What was different about the family unit during slave days and say in the 50s?

Can you children read?

No, if you could read, you would know that he excluded slavery. But you focus on that because you are an illiterate moron.
I focus on his mention of slavery because....wait for it...HE BROUGHT IT UP

Can you children read?

So America was greater in 1850 than it was in 1950? Are you sure?

Can you children read?

So America was greater in 1850 than it was in 1950? Are you sure?

By the 50s women could vote, so I am sure that is why Moore does not like the 50s

Can you children read?
Yeah, “family unity” during a time when black families were torn apart and sold into slavery

Forum List

Back