OMG! Our President Lied!

Idiot. Wow, that's quite an insult there.

Consider the definition of "idiot", from Merriam-Webster dictionary:

1usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation
2: a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective

A JD from Harvard. That is not a degree that an "idiot" typically achieves. you do remember the last eight years do you not??? cry us a river whydoncya?

So am I to assume that you all don't believe that healthcare reform is a necessity? Do you believe that healthcare is just fine the way that it is? Do any of you work in healthcare?I assume you know what assuming gets ya?

Consider this: I have a family memeber thatwho has three children has three children. She makes around $13/hour. Because of those massive wages (and she has a college degree by the way) she does not qualify for medicaid. And, if she decides to take the benefits from her place of employment, she will not be able to survive. So, it comes down to.....does she want to eat, or does she want to get that CT scan that she needs. get the CT scan and pay for it in small installments put pay for it.

It was recently discovered that she has scar tissue on her spleen. Who knows what the heck is causing it, and guess what....she cannot afford to get another CT scan because she is uninsured.

She works 50+ hours per week, and chooses not to be a welfare mom. good for her

So what do you people think? It's her fault? She is just SOL? Perhaps I am misinterpreting what you are trying to convey, but it sounds pretty cold-hearted to me.
you don't think any of us have been in the position of being unable to afford insurance??? quite possibly some of us have and worked our way up the chain until we could. operative word we worked for it til we could afford it. now why do you think we are responsible for paying for her health care??? btw just so you know I will sign on when 100% of Americans pay federal income tax.. don't ask 50% of us to pay your way.. it won't work. now if that sounds cold so be it.

I can see that I have landed in a red post, so I'm going to bow out gracefully. If all you read is conservative commentary, propaganda, and watch Fox News...you're going to have a one-sided view of what is going on with this issue. I'm open-minded and willing to listen to both sides, until one becomes irrational.

But I can tell you first hand, that healthcare is in trouble. And yes, it needs to be reformed. In this country-if you have monetary wealth and the highest quality health insurance, you are going to get top notch care. But if you are anywhere below that, you scrape the bottom of the barrel, or you get nothing at all.

Physicians are so afraid of being sued, they run many unneccesary tests on patients. I see it all the time. EVERYONE, who comes in with a headache gets a CT scan, and a full workup. The CT alone is around $2K. An MRI for C-Spine clearence-about $4K-after a minor fender bender. So if you have health insurance that covers say....50% after the deductible is met....easy...$2K. Most, not all, but most people don't have that kind of money lying around.

There are many problems with private health insurance, especially for the lower-middle class, and down.

Sure you are open-minded, that's why you have so many reasons to dis-regard what somebody says, none of which have any basis in fact, just your opinion.
Seems your definition of "open-minded" is somebody that agrees with you, rather than debating the facts presented.

Your opinion. And you know what they say about opinions.

I cited your opinions (hint, I put them in red).
Thanks for being so open minded. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, I'm trying to wrap my head around all the statistics that say that Canada and UK's healthcare is far superior to ours. I work in healthcare, so I would like to see it get better. If we rank 37th in healthcare quality, and we're the wealthiest and most powerful nation on earth....what is the cause of that?

Jesus Christ, those lies have been debunked 100 times already newb ........:cuckoo:

Yeah, cuckoo. Do you work in healthcare? Or do you just sit and watch FoxNews everyday? Heritage foundation.....Rand Institute

You see, that is the thing that I don't understand about you conservatives. You think that everyone in the world is stupid but you. Your catchphrases: Dumba$$, Dumb $h**, idiot, just because they don't believe what I believe. :bowdown:

I'm guessing that you can point me to the website that debunks evolution and global warming as well?

I would like to know how it has been debunked.

typical kook aid drinking lunatic liberal,,

— idiot adjective

A JD from Harvard. That is not a degree that an "idiot" typically achieves.

But George W Bush was an idiot, right? That was what the Left was always saying. But ol' George had a Bachelor's degree in history from Yale and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is the only U.S. President to have earned an MBA, BTW.

So whattya think, is it possible to have an education and be an idiot, or did you just have a massive fail? :eusa_think:

— idiot adjective

A JD from Harvard. That is not a degree that an "idiot" typically achieves. you do remember the last eight years do you not??? cry us a river whydoncya?

So am I to assume that you all don't believe that healthcare reform is a necessity? Do you believe that healthcare is just fine the way that it is? Do any of you work in healthcare?I assume you know what assuming gets ya?

Consider this: I have a family memeber thatwho has three children has three children. She makes around $13/hour. Because of those massive wages (and she has a college degree by the way) she does not qualify for medicaid. And, if she decides to take the benefits from her place of employment, she will not be able to survive. So, it comes down to.....does she want to eat, or does she want to get that CT scan that she needs. get the CT scan and pay for it in small installments put pay for it.

It was recently discovered that she has scar tissue on her spleen. Who knows what the heck is causing it, and guess what....she cannot afford to get another CT scan because she is uninsured.

So what do you people think? It's her fault? She is just SOL? Perhaps I am misinterpreting what you are trying to convey, but it sounds pretty cold-hearted to me.
you don't think any of us have been in the position of being unable to afford insurance??? quite possibly some of us have and worked our way up the chain until we could. operative word we worked for it til we could afford it. now why do you think we are responsible for paying for her health care??? btw just so you know I will sign on when 100% of Americans pay federal income tax.. don't ask 50% of us to pay your way.. it won't work. now if that sounds cold so be it.

Uhm, I do work full-time and I have health insurance btw. And I was conservative until I turned 28.

— idiot adjective

But George W Bush was an idiot, right? That was what the Left was always saying. But ol' George had a Bachelor's degree in history from Yale and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is the only U.S. President to have earned an MBA, BTW.

So whattya think, is it possible to have an education and be an idiot, or did you just have a massive fail? :eusa_think:

I don't think that Obama's "daddy" got him into Harvard.

Jesus Christ, those lies have been debunked 100 times already newb ........:cuckoo:

Yeah, cuckoo. Do you work in healthcare? Or do you just sit and watch FoxNews everyday? Heritage foundation.....Rand Institute

You see, that is the thing that I don't understand about you conservatives. You think that everyone in the world is stupid but you. Your catchphrases: Dumba$$, Dumb $h**, idiot, just because they don't believe what I believe. :bowdown:

I'm guessing that you can point me to the website that debunks evolution and global warming as well?

I would like to know how it has been debunked.

typical kook aid drinking lunatic liberal,,

Undoubtedly a loyal Limbaugh listener.

— idiot adjective

ah, but Bush's daddy did?
:rolleyes:
you are what you complain about

ah, but Bush's daddy did?
:rolleyes:
you are what you complain about

???

Bush's daddy didn't come close to the spin given by ACORN, WRIGHT, and other Alinsky groups.

— idiot adjective

Since you're being a jerk, need I remind you that capitalization and proper punctuation are part of proper composition? Nah....it takes too long to insult someone if you do it correctly.

you are not insinuating that the only reason GW Bush got his MBA was because of who his father was??

were you not?

Wouldn't you like to know?
i already do
thats the difference between us
you assume that Harvard would do such a thing
btw, i guess Obama got his law degree for reason other than grades

:eusa_whistle:

So do you think that we can continue down the road we are on, or do we need healthcare reform? What do you propose in lieu of government intervention?

Wouldn't you like to know?
i already do
thats the difference between us
you assume that Harvard would do such a thing
btw, i guess Obama got his law degree for reason other than grades

:eusa_whistle:

So do you think that we can continue down the road we are on, or do we need healthcare reform? What do you propose in lieu of government intervention?
how about the government get out of the way

So what does everyone suggest that we do, in lieu of the healthcare reform that Obama is proposing?

I can get a hip replacement for a dog for about $4k, I can get a hip replacement for myself for about $70k. The difference is mostly attributable to malpractice fears and being sued, because the surgery's are not very different.
There is no reason to rebuild the engine of your car when all you need is an oil change.

Forum List

Back