OMG Noam Chomsky Says Sarah Palin was right about Obama

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Hell's frozen over and heads are exploding at DU and Daily Kos.

This is wild!

Probably the last person you’d expect to cite Sarah Palin favorably is Noam Chomsky. Yet in an interview with the Leftist news organization Democracy Now, Chomsky did precisely that, saying Palin was right to mock Obama for his lack of substance.

“I don’t usually admire Sarah Palin,” Chomsky said, “but when she was making fun of this ‘hopey changey stuff,’ she was right, there was nothing there.

:lol:

Noam Chomsky Says Sarah Palin Was Right About Obama’s Lack of Substance | Video | TheBlaze.com

ETA: for you libs who are afraid to go to the Blaze for fear it might give you cooties, the original link for the Noam Chomsky piece is at the National Review.

Hope this works for you.

Noam Chomsky: Sarah Palin Right About ‘Hopey Changey’ Stuff - By Noah Glyn - The Corner - National Review Online

Last edited:
This explains the pig that just flew past my window.

The comments were interesting. I find this funny considering that many people said similar things about Obama's hopey changey (straight from Rules for Radicals book), but he chose Palin to agree with. Is he trying to stir them up on purpose?

This explains the pig that just flew past my window.

The comments were interesting. I find this funny considering that many people said similar things about Obama's hopey changey (straight from Rules for Radicals book), but he chose Palin to agree with. Is he trying to stir them up on purpose?

It's funny as all get out that Chomsky would actually agree with Palin. If you think about it, true liberals and those that are seriously in the left wing are furious with Obama for breaking all the promises he made to them.

Obama has betrayed the true left as he's partied down with the Hollywood elites and cavorted with the 1 %.

Have any of you even bother to read Chomsky?

He sees conspiracies in everything. Watching him and Buckley go at it was fun..but Chomsky is a little on the whacky side.

It's hilarious who you guys side with when the memo is what you want to hear.

This is wild!

Probably the last person you’d expect to cite Sarah Palin favorably is Noam Chomsky. Yet in an interview with the Leftist news organization Democracy Now, Chomsky did precisely that, saying Palin was right to mock Obama for his lack of substance.

“I don’t usually admire Sarah Palin,” Chomsky said, “but when she was making fun of this ‘hopey changey stuff,’ she was right, there was nothing there.

Noam Chomsky Says Sarah Palin Was Right About Obama’s Lack of Substance | Video | TheBlaze.com

ETA: for you libs who are afraid to go to the Blaze for fear it might give you cooties, the original link for the Noam Chomsky piece is at the National Review.

Hope this works for you.

Noam Chomsky: Sarah Palin Right About ‘Hopey Changey’ Stuff - By Noah Glyn - The Corner - National Review Online

It's too late at night for me to look through Democracy Now for the entire video that Blaze and National Review snipped for this quote, but anyone with a slight familiarity with Chomsky would know that he, like Ralph Nader and the typical Green Party voter, have views on corporatism that would make them at odds with your garden variety Democrat, the same way Libertarians like Ron Paul and Evangelicals like Rick Santorum won't share a lot of common ground, even though they're both regarded as conservatives.

This is nothing earth-shattering, unless you really are that unfamiliar with the other spectrum to the point where you can't fathom the different factions exist.

He sees conspiracies in everything. Watching him and Buckley go at it was fun..but Chomsky is a little on the whacky side.

You got that backwards. It's Chomsky siding with the right on this one. The left usually seems to love this guy and it'll be interesting to see what their reaction is.

You got that backwards. It's Chomsky siding with the right on this one. The left usually seems to love this guy and it'll be interesting to see what their reaction is.

Okay..go for it.

Who on the "left" cites Chomsky on anything?

Maddow? Matthews? Krugman?

Name someone.

Because, most responsible people on the left think he's a loon.

No. If you watched the entire clip, it's an attack from the anti-corporatist hard left, not the right. You were probably one of those who claimed Pat Buchanan was siding with the Democrats the moment he criticized Bush's immigration policy, were you?

Okay..go for it.

Who on the "left" cites Chomsky on anything?

Maddow? Matthews? Krugman?

Name someone.

Because, most responsible people on the left think he's a loon.

Really? Chomsky is a respectable and respected source of citation regarding social theory and criticism in most academic circles.

This is wild!

Hope this works for you.

If this surprises you, Tiny, it's because you don't know who Chomsky really is or what he really believes, either.

Most of you leaning right posters seem to think (because of all the propaganda you've swallowed, I suppose) that OBAMA and the DEMS are lefties.

Leftists!..the Dems!

Before you wingnuts get too excited, I suggest you look a little deeper into who Noam Chomsky is...

Making the Future by Noam Chomsky - review

Chomsky was one of my major heroes when I was young and in college. You just think conservatives are just dumb in bred illiterate bitter gun clingers don't you?

It never crosses your mind that many conservatives evolved from being liberals as we matured and left our academic pasts.

I think paying taxes is what propels most young liberals to become Conservative.

Yeap lots of people wanted much more left leaning action out fo Obama, me too.

You guys fought him in every way possible.

voting for your side would be putting the sanity in reverse.

Ill still vote for obama.

Forum List

Back