OMG -- Jews Aren't Responsible?

the Palestinians are Semites, while the Ashkenazi Zionists
who persecute them are not really semites.
being Jewish is a religon not a race nor ethnicity
obviously you aren't as educated on the subject
as you thought you were
by your standards the Israeli own all Palestinian lands..doesn't matter who
was there before 1948
and the Palestinians should lay down
and give it to them
I'de say you were very anti semitic

Even in the face of the facts in article I posted, you continue the charade.

I'm curious, though -- if it weren't for the Jews, who would you hate, and would your hatred lead to similar dishonesty?

As long as you keep saying it I suppose you will believe it and hope others
do the same to keeps thier mind off of the real issue and it
still doesn't change the fact that critisizing Israel or thier policies
is not anti semitic and doesn't make one a Jew hater.
Say it 100 more times maybe you will even convince yourself.
You hoping it will make people stop talking about what Israel is currently
up to on our dime.

I suppose the "history" question has an answer that depends on where your history begins.

If it relates to the question at all, the "Israelites" were in the area before the "Philistines," or Sea People. The historical evidence is that the Philistines were originally from Greece,in Mycenae.

Again, it depends were you wish to start your 'history.'

where were those Israeli before 1948 again?
last I read they were getting thier zionist asses litterally
cooked!
The Palestinians were already there
I'm not allowed to put links up but the site
is called - What Every American Really needs to Know about Israel/Palestine

Published by Jews for Justice in the Middle East

By the Way where do you get your information from?

Time for a teaching moment.

I recently read “The Oxford History of the Biblical World,” edited by Dr. Michael D. Coogan, director of publications for the Harvard Semitic Museum and expert in Near Eastern languages and literatures. The book is excellent on Syria-Palestinian archeology.
The following will shed light on the question.

The end of the thirteenth century BCE saw major disruptions in the civilizations of the Near East, Cyprus and Greece for unclear reasons (possible major droughts). “Many populations appear to have migrated….Egypt was attacked by groups called ‘Sea Peoples.’ They were repelled from Egypt, but the Egyptians could not stop them from taking over the Canaan coast. The Philistines …were among the Sea Peoples.”
“…the Philistines did not occupy the coast of Canaan until the twelfth century BCE…”
“Not long before, another group had appeared in the land of Canaan…This group called itself Israel…The Egyptians maintained some control over parts of Canaan until just after the death of Rameses III in 1153 BCE….[including] Canaanites, Egyptians, Israelites, and the mysterious ‘Sea Peoples,’ of whom the Philistines are the best known. The settlement process in highland Israel began a generation or two before the Sea Peoples arrived on the coast…The displacement and migration of the tribe of Dan from the central coast to the far north is symptomatic of …this event.”

“This movement is documented by a variety of written sources in Akkadian, Ugaritic, Egyptian, and Hebrew, by Egyptian wall reliefs and by archeology.”
“The Philistines bequeathed their own name to Philistia (and later to all of Palestine).”
“Cypriot archaeologists invoke the Achaeans or Danaoi of Homeric epic as the agents of culture change in Cyprus; in the Levant, the same change is ascribed to the Sea Peoples. Both agents participated in the event recorded by Rameses III and should be related to the same confederacy of Sea Peoples, or Mycenaean Greeks, who invaded the coastlands of (Cyprus) around 1185-1175.”

Further evidence of the origin of the Philistines can be seen in biblical texts, which indicate expert bowman, “chariot-warriors,” and “chariots of iron,” (I Samuel 31.3, Judg. 1.18-19) and pottery which show warriors armed like the Mycenaean warriors depicted on the famous “Warrior Vase” found in Mycenae. The description fits Goliatath, as in I Samuel 17.5-6.

Under King David, first quarter of the tenth century, the Philistines were driven back to their original coastal cities.

So if your argument is based on who was where first, you lose.

where were those Israeli before 1948 again?
last I read they were getting thier zionist asses litterally
cooked!
The Palestinians were already there
I'm not allowed to put links up but the site
is called - What Every American Really needs to Know about Israel/Palestine

Published by Jews for Justice in the Middle East

By the Way where do you get your information from?

Time for a teaching moment.

I recently read “The Oxford History of the Biblical World,” edited by Dr. Michael D. Coogan, director of publications for the Harvard Semitic Museum and expert in Near Eastern languages and literatures. The book is excellent on Syria-Palestinian archeology.
The following will shed light on the question.

The end of the thirteenth century BCE saw major disruptions in the civilizations of the Near East, Cyprus and Greece for unclear reasons (possible major droughts). “Many populations appear to have migrated….Egypt was attacked by groups called ‘Sea Peoples.’ They were repelled from Egypt, but the Egyptians could not stop them from taking over the Canaan coast. The Philistines …were among the Sea Peoples.”
“…the Philistines did not occupy the coast of Canaan until the twelfth century BCE…”
“Not long before, another group had appeared in the land of Canaan…This group called itself Israel…The Egyptians maintained some control over parts of Canaan until just after the death of Rameses III in 1153 BCE….[including] Canaanites, Egyptians, Israelites, and the mysterious ‘Sea Peoples,’ of whom the Philistines are the best known. The settlement process in highland Israel began a generation or two before the Sea Peoples arrived on the coast…The displacement and migration of the tribe of Dan from the central coast to the far north is symptomatic of …this event.”

“This movement is documented by a variety of written sources in Akkadian, Ugaritic, Egyptian, and Hebrew, by Egyptian wall reliefs and by archeology.”
“The Philistines bequeathed their own name to Philistia (and later to all of Palestine).”
“Cypriot archaeologists invoke the Achaeans or Danaoi of Homeric epic as the agents of culture change in Cyprus; in the Levant, the same change is ascribed to the Sea Peoples. Both agents participated in the event recorded by Rameses III and should be related to the same confederacy of Sea Peoples, or Mycenaean Greeks, who invaded the coastlands of (Cyprus) around 1185-1175.”

Further evidence of the origin of the Philistines can be seen in biblical texts, which indicate expert bowman, “chariot-warriors,” and “chariots of iron,” (I Samuel 31.3, Judg. 1.18-19) and pottery which show warriors armed like the Mycenaean warriors depicted on the famous “Warrior Vase” found in Mycenae. The description fits Goliatath, as in I Samuel 17.5-6.

Under King David, first quarter of the tenth century, the Philistines were driven back to their original coastal cities.

So if your argument is based on who was where first, you lose.
and don't foget, the Philistines were NOT Arabs
;)

Forum List

Back