OMG -- Jews Aren't Responsible?

The Palestinians were compensated? With what?
Who owes the Jews anything?
Why do the Palestinians owe the Jews thier lands?
what crime did they commit?
The PALESTINIANS want what is thiers!
Israel is the aggressor here and don't tell me
you don't know that!
they already have it
thats what you morons keep missing
Isreal doesnt have all of what is theirs and they dont want it
what the pals want is EVERYTHING
why is it you antisemites cant understand that

Because Israel says they have everything?
Are you high?
They have everything? Show me put up links.
and that old anyone who dares to call
Israel on the carpet is anti semitic tirade is older then old Golda Mier from Milwauke
no, but you sure seem to be high

they already have it
thats what you morons keep missing
Isreal doesnt have all of what is theirs and they dont want it
what the pals want is EVERYTHING
why is it you antisemites cant understand that

Because Israel says they have everything?
Are you high?
They have everything? Show me put up links.
and that old anyone who dares to call
Israel on the carpet is anti semitic tirade is older then old Golda Mier from Milwauke
no, but you sure seem to be high

So Im not anti semitic anymore? ahahahahahahaha

uh, you still are

The Palestinians are semitic so I guess
the real anti semitic one here would be you.
and where have i supported their demise?
like you do Israel

you said Israel never stole anything so tell me,
what is thier demise?
and if you think I feel bad for Israel or you
are going to make me feel bad for not supporting
Israel think again.
I feel bad for the American taxpayer being forced to
support the apartheid state of Israel.

So Im not anti semitic anymore? ahahahahahahaha
uh, you still are

Not this tiresome old ruse again?

Good grief, if there were only some requirement that people actually know something before typing away........

The term antisemitism was originally coined to indicate bigotry against Jews, and has remained quite consistant in use ever since. Not that fact can ever get in the way of a prejudice born of ignorance, but here you go.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

uh, you still are

Not this tiresome old ruse again?

Good grief, if there were only some requirement that people actually know something before typing away........

The term antisemitism was originally coined to indicate bigotry against Jews, and has remained quite consistant in use ever since. Not that fact can ever get in the way of a prejudice born of ignorance, but here you go.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said the palestinians were semitic..are you saying they aren't?
the term semitic....

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern people originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites. It was proposed at first to refer to the languages related to Hebrew by Ludwig Schlözer, in Eichhorn's "Repertorium", vol. VIII (Leipzig, 1781), p. 161. Through Eichhorn the name then came into general usage (cf. his "Einleitung in das Alte Testament" (Leipzig, 1787), I, p. 45). In his "Gesch. der neuen Sprachenkunde", pt. I (Göttingen, 1807) it had already become a fixed technical term.[1]

The word "Semitic" is an adjective derived from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the Bible (Genesis 5.32, 6.10, 10.21), or more precisely from the Greek derivative of that name, namely Σημ (Sēm); the noun form referring to a person is Semite.

The term "anti-Semitic" (or "anti-Semite") usually refers to Jews only. It was coined in 1879 by German journalist Wilhelm Marr in a pamphlet called, "The Victory of Germandom over Jewry". Using ideas of race and nationalism, Marr argued that Jews had become the first major power in the West. He accused them of being liberals, a people without roots who had Judaized Germans beyond salvation. In 1879 Marr founded the "League for Anti-Semitism".

The concept of "Semitic" peoples is derived from Biblical accounts of the origins of the cultures known to the ancient Hebrews. Those closest to them in culture and language were generally deemed to be descended from their forefather Shem. Enemies were often said to be descendants of his cursed nephew, Canaan. In Genesis 10:21-31, Shem is described as the father of Aram, Asshur, and Arpachshad: the Biblical ancestors of the Arabs, Aramaeans, Assyrians, Babylonians, Chaldeans, Sabaeans, and Hebrews, etc., all of whose languages are closely related; the language family containing them was therefore named Semitic by linguists. However, the Canaanites and Amorites also spoke a language belonging to this family, and are therefore also termed Semitic in linguistics, despite being described in Genesis as sons of Ham (See Sons of Noah). Shem is also described in Genesis as the father of Elam and Lud, although the Elamites and Lydians usually thought to descend from these spoke languages that were not Semitic.

The hypothetical Proto-Semitic language, ancestral to historical Semitic languages in the Middle East, is thought to have been originally from either the Arabian Peninsula (particularly around Yemen) or the adjacent Ethiopian highlands, but its region of origin is still much debated and uncertain. The Semitic language family is also considered a component of the larger Afro-Asiatic macro-family of languages. Identification of the hypothetical proto-Semitic region of origin is therefore dependent on the larger geographic distributions of the other language families within Afro-Asiatic.

[edit] Ancient Semitic peoples

Semitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obviously not. I am educated rather than ignorant.

The term antisemitism has nothing to do with them, however.

the Palestinians are Semites, while the Ashkenazi Zionists
who persecute them are not really semites.
being Jewish is a religon not a race nor ethnicity
obviously you aren't as educated on the subject
as you thought you were
by your standards the Israeli own all Palestinian lands..doesn't matter who
was there before 1948
and the Palestinians should lay down
and give it to them
I'de say you were very anti semitic

as you thought you were
was there before 1948
and give it to them

Even in the face of the facts in article I posted, you continue the charade.

I'm curious, though -- if it weren't for the Jews, who would you hate, and would your hatred lead to similar dishonesty?

as you thought you were
was there before 1948
and give it to them

Even in the face of the facts in article I posted, you continue the charade.

I'm curious, though -- if it weren't for the Jews, who would you hate, and would your hatred lead to similar dishonesty?

As long as you keep saying it I suppose you will believe it and hope others
do the same to keeps thier mind off of the real issue and it
still doesn't change the fact that critisizing Israel or thier policies
is not anti semitic and doesn't make one a Jew hater.
Say it 100 more times maybe you will even convince yourself.
You hoping it will make people stop talking about what Israel is currently
up to on our dime.

Dude, it's the Scarlet A routine. Nothing less than the telltale, knee-jerk reaction from a racist zionist trying to hid his own actual racism under a deflective rug. Get used to it. Almost every zionist on this board defends their selective racism the same way around here. Unless you are willing to bend over and take it up the ass for israel then you must be a joooo hating antisemite that just wants to see dead jooooos floating in the Med. Sea.

palestina.jpg

Originally posted by rhodescholar
Are you saying that large numbers of arab muslims did not move from Egypt, Syria and Jordan into what became israel and the WB for economic reasons?

No, Delta is simply stating a historical fact:

Arabs made up the overwhelming majority of Palestine's population before the Zionist movement got going just like Mexicans and Indians made up the overwhelming majority of what is now called the American southwest before the Old Three Hundred and thousands of illegal americans flocked to Mexico's northern provinces.

Last edited:
José;1256487 said:
Originally posted by rhodescholar
Are you saying that large numbers of arab muslims did not move from Egypt, Syria and Jordan into what became israel and the WB for economic reasons?

No, Delta is simply stating a historical fact:

Arabs made up the overwhelming majority of Palestine's population before the Zionist movement got going just like Mexicans and Indians made up the overwhelming majority of what is now called the American southwest before the Old Three Hundred and thousands of illegal americans flocked to Mexico's northern provinces.

NO Delta is stating a lie, just like you are doing. During the Ottoman Years the population of Israel/Palestine was held to it lowest levels. It was most desert region. The population boomed the most during the British Mandate periods, when Arab immigration was unrestricted in every way shape or form and Jewish Immigration was prohibited!

I know this is totally off topic, hook, but I commend your willingness to distance yourself from the jewish american group mentality that preaches strong "immigration" control in Israel and an open border policy in America.

It's always nice to see someone resisting this kind of social pressure even if you don't agree with them.

Last edited:
José;1256958 said:
I know this is totally off topic, hook, but I commend your willingness to distance yourself from the jewish american group mentality that preaches strong "immigration" control in Israel and an open border policy in America.

It's always nice to see someone resisting this kind of social pressure even if you don't agree with them.

I am for strong immigration control in American along with protecting the borders! I am for an independent Palestinian state, but I also am not ignorant to the threat of Islmofacists

Dude, why do you keep repeating this stupid lie over and over again? Does anybody believe it? Where the hell did you come across this in the first place?

Indeed, and we all have read about the jews' exodus FROM EGYPT to canaanize that land too. Maybe you can go cry on the shoulder of your pussy ass burning bush, pussy.

Forum List

Back