OMG -- Jews Aren't Responsible?

The Palestinians are responsible for the plight of the Palestinians.

as the Jews were responsible for the plight of the Jews
during ww2?
as the Iraqi's are responsible for the plight of the Iraqi's?

apples and oranges. all the pals have to do is stop lobbing missiles and blowing up innocents.

they were already offered 98% of what they ostensibly wanted. But what they want is for Israel not to exist. Given that's not going to happen, I'd say, yes... they could certainly make their circumstances better.

apples and oranges? How in the hell do you figure?
Because thier Jews and Palestinians lives aren't as
worthy as the almight self chosen in your book?
you don't think all that Palestinian land theft has a thing to do
with those terrible Palestinians fighting back huh?
most of those bottle rockets by the way hit empty lots
and maybe if Israel wasn't firing those bombs
at innocent civilians from thier American subsidized planes
those crappy old muslims wouldn't be so pissed off

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians
and 18,147 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land

as the Jews were responsible for the plight of the Jews
during ww2?
as the Iraqi's are responsible for the plight of the Iraqi's?

apples and oranges. all the pals have to do is stop lobbing missiles and blowing up innocents.

they were already offered 98% of what they ostensibly wanted. But what they want is for Israel not to exist. Given that's not going to happen, I'd say, yes... they could certainly make their circumstances better.

1967 - Present

Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land
are you fucking serious?
what is your source for that info?
a PLO site?
or Hamas

btw, there are ZERO Israeli home on palestinian land, but MILLIONS of Palestinians living on the land that IS Israel

Responsibility, responsibility..... Let's see here.

Back in the 1880 and continuint hrough the 1920s, Jewish people returned to their ancestral homeland, purchased land from the Ottoman land owners and started to develop the land economically. As jobs were created, additional Arabs moved into the area as well as Jews. Of course, nobody called themself a Palestinian then because no such designation existed.

Gradually, tensions built between Jews and Arabs over a variety of issues, one chief among them having to do with land ownership. The Jewish people having purchased the land legally felt it was theirs, and the localized Arabs who were not yet calling themselves "Palestinians" felt it was theirs due to the fact they were squatting on it. As tensions rose, an Arab Demagogue by the name of al husseini began agitating against Jews, and began organizing campaigns of violence againsthem. By teh 1930s, full scale organized terror campaigns waged against Jews as Al Husseini was collaborating with the Nazis.

In response to the Al-Husseini/Nazi collaboration, Jews began organizing themselves in a similarly militant fashion, and the Irgun and Stern gang rose to prominance as a counter to the Nazi inspired campaign of violence against Jews.

Eventually the state of Israel was formed upon which Arabs declared war, and as hostilities of war broke out, those localized Arabs who were generally belligerant and loyal to the Nazi Al Husseini left, and those who generally more peaceful stayed. Fast forwrd to today and the militants loyal toteh Nazis haven't changed very much, as they are still trying to kill Jews. The only difference is that today they call themselves "Palestinians" in order to portray themselves as the victims, even as their leaders -- Hamas in this day and age -- actually has genocide of Jews as an objective written into their charter.

Responsibility? From where I sit, I'd say people are certainly responsible for their own behavior, yes. When that behavior involves collaborating with Nazis and seeking genocide of another ethnicity, I, for one, do not fall for all their fabricated sob stories.

Who has argued that Israel is completely responsible for the plight of the Palestinians? Portions of blame lie with multiple other countries, some Arab, some non-Arab. However, the article seems like little more than an attempt to justify Israel's poor treatment of Palestinians ("they do it, too!")

Israel created the refugees. Israel herded those refugees into Gaza and the West Bank. Israel continuously encroaches upon territory that isn't rightfully theirs by building and expanding settlements in the West Bank. Israel (and Egypt, to a lesser extent) have placed a crippling blockade on Gaza, devastating its already weak economy and forcing many of its residents into abject poverty. Have most Arab countries done much to help the situation? Hell no, and they should be criticized for that. That doesn't absolve Israel of its guilt, though... IMO, at least.

Who has argued that Israel is completely responsible for the plight of the Palestinians?

I will. If the state of Israel had not been created in Arab land none of this would be happening. I think a better solution would have been to carve some land out of Germany for war repairations and give THAT to the jews. Then they could go and visit thier friggin holy land without dissplacing the people that lived there.

Who has argued that Israel is completely responsible for the plight of the Palestinians? Portions of blame lie with multiple other countries, some Arab, some non-Arab. However, the article seems like little more than an attempt to justify Israel's poor treatment of Palestinians ("they do it, too!")

Israel created the refugees. Israel herded those refugees into Gaza and the West Bank. Israel continuously encroaches upon territory that isn't rightfully theirs by building and expanding settlements in the West Bank. Israel (and Egypt, to a lesser extent) have placed a crippling blockade on Gaza, devastating its already weak economy and forcing many of its residents into abject poverty. Have most Arab countries done much to help the situation? Hell no, and they should be criticized for that. That doesn't absolve Israel of its guilt, though... IMO, at least.

Who has argued that Israel is completely responsible for the plight of the Palestinians?

I will. If the state of Israel had not been created in Arab land none of this would be happening. I think a better solution would have been to carve some land out of Germany for war repairations and give THAT to the jews. Then they could go and visit thier friggin holy land without dissplacing the people that lived there.
except Israel wasnt created in arab land
arab land is in saudi arabia

1967 - Present

are you fucking serious?
a PLO site?
or Hamas

btw, there are ZERO Israeli home on palestinian land, but MILLIONS of Palestinians living on the land that IS Israel

where were those Israeli before 1948 again?
last I read they were getting thier zionist asses litterally
cooked!
The Palestinians were already there
I'm not allowed to put links up but the site
is called - What Every American Really needs to Know about Israel/Palestine

Published by Jews for Justice in the Middle East

By the Way where do you get your information from?

do you think posting in big bold font intimidates me? It just makes you a loudmouth.

let me know how many school buses were blown up by Israelis.

The truth intimidates you? and that
now makes me a loud mouth, how?
How about I let you know how many palestinians have
been murdered by the Israeli?
I don't condone murder of any kind, but defending ones
self on thier own land is hardly terrorism.

8,864 Israelis and 39,019 Palestinians have been injured
since September 29, 2000.

123 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and
1,487 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000

1967 - Present

are you fucking serious?
a PLO site?
or Hamas

cooked!

yeah, that is a well known hate site

are you fucking serious?
a PLO site?
or Hamas

cooked!

yeah, that is a well known hate site

ahahahahahaha by whom?

Is this Golda Mier from Milwauke? ahahahahahahaha
who the hell was living there before 1948?

Typical jew appologist. Ignore the point and try to screw somebody out of something on a technicality. Why do you think so many jews are lawyers? Because they are fucking weasles....like you.

who has argued that israel is completely responsible for the plight of the palestinians?

i will. If the state of israel had not been created in arab land none of this would be happening. I think a better solution would have been to carve some land out of germany for war repairations and give that to the jews. Then they could go and visit thier friggin holy land without dissplacing the people that lived there.
except israel wasnt created in arab land

is this golda mier from milwauke? Ahahahahahahaha
jews

except israel wasnt created in arab land

jews

thats right, the jews and the Palestinians lived there together
in peace for centuries before 1948.
Sorry to burst your Zionist bubble Golda but there were
Muslims living there and christians too

jews

yeah, and the Jews only got 23% of what they were promised
so the arabs were more than compensated
only the arabs want EVERYTHING
i say they need to learn COMPROMISE

Typical jew appologist. Ignore the point and try to screw somebody out of something on a technicality. Why do you think so many jews are lawyers? Because they are fucking weasles....like you.
typical antisemite

The Palestinians were compensated? With what?
Who owes the Jews anything?
Why do the Palestinians owe the Jews thier lands?
what crime did they commit?
The PALESTINIANS want what is thiers!
Israel is the aggressor here and don't tell me
you don't know that!

you don't know that!
they already have it
thats what you morons keep missing
Isreal doesnt have all of what is theirs and they dont want it
what the pals want is EVERYTHING
why is it you antisemites cant understand that

you don't know that!
they already have it
thats what you morons keep missing
Isreal doesnt have all of what is theirs and they dont want it
what the pals want is EVERYTHING
why is it you antisemites cant understand that

Because Israel says they have everything?
Are you high?
They have everything? Show me put up links.
and that old anyone who dares to call
Israel on the carpet is anti semitic tirade is older then old Golda Mier from Milwauke

Forum List

Back