OMG -- Jews Aren't Responsible?

= (

What's wrong with "cocksucker"???

[And I'm not a 'liberal', DiveCon, I'm a far-left extremist- I thought you knew that!]
well, you just used it as an insult, so you MUST think there is something wrong with it

I must say, DiveCon, that was actually kinda clever! Gotta admit I hadn't thought of that before.
thank you

i guess it opened your eyes to what you were actually doing, eh?

well, you just used it as an insult, so you MUST think there is something wrong with it

I must say, DiveCon, that was actually kinda clever! Gotta admit I hadn't thought of that before.
thank you

Hmmm, I dunno. I was just really angry, man. "Cocksucker" is just one of those longer, stronger sounding curses, with all the "K" sounds. In any case, I'm just angry that this guy is saying I'm a Holocaust denier, and you've read a lot of my posts, you've never read a post of mine denying the Holocaust. ANY Holocaust, really! There's tons of them. The Jewish Holocaust is just a particularly massive and brutal example of industrial genocide. Everybody knows that. So he's just lying. Just flat out lying- something which is made obvious by the fact that he refuses to back up that allegation, because he knows that he's making totally baseless accusations. Pretty fucked up.

thank you

Hmmm, I dunno. I was just really angry, man. "Cocksucker" is just one of those longer, stronger sounding curses, with all the "K" sounds. In any case, I'm just angry that this guy is saying I'm a Holocaust denier, and you've read a lot of my posts, you've never read a post of mine denying the Holocaust. ANY Holocaust, really! There's tons of them. The Jewish Holocaust is just a particularly massive and brutal example of industrial genocide. Everybody knows that. So he's just lying. Just flat out lying- something which is made obvious by the fact that he refuses to back up that allegation, because he knows that he's making totally baseless accusations. Pretty fucked up.
truthfully, i never have seen you denying the holocaust
but you sure do like to defend the palestinians when if they just stopped trying to kill Jews they could live in peace and they could have had over 60 years of a palestine state if they had done so back in 1948
they refused

There's nothing "anti-gay" about calling a straight man a cocksucker, just as there's nothing "sexist" about calling him a woman or calling a woman a man. For instance, I doubt that the men who mock Ann Coulter's Adam Apple are secretly hateful of themselves and their male sex. It's the act of ascribing masculine or feminine characteristics to those of the opposite sex or sexual orientation that's offensive.

Epsilon has denied the Holocaust, so that argument won't work on him!

SHIT-HEAD, LIER, TROLL.

You make me disgusted you sick cocksucker.

QUOTE ME, FUCKWAD. QUOTE ME DENYING THE HOLOCAUST. DO IT IF YOU'RE WORTH ANYTHING, ****.
Too many posts to cipher through I am not going to waste my time doing it just to prove you wrong.

What's with the change of heart now? Is it because some of your cronies like Sunni and Ruby have jumped ship!

You can't because you are a FUCKING LIAR. Plain and simple, a dumbfucking liar. Why do you lie about things you know NOTHING about, dumbfucker?
LOL, pot calling the kettle black!

My grandfather was born a Pole. His entire family was murdered by the Nazi monsters. He was saved by the fact he was studying in Paris, and when his legion got pummeled by the German Army he survived in a Swiss army camp. When he returned home, there was nothing. Not a brick was left standing- everybody was dead. .
Any he would be ashamed to find out that you support a modern version of Nazism! He would be ashamed of YOU!

Any he would be ashamed to find out that you support a modern version of Nazism! He would be ashamed of YOU!

G Hooker said the same thing about Norman Finkelstein's parents. He can't imagine that any Holocaust victim or survivor would actually be offended by the misappropriation of their suffering for a political end. :rolleyes:

Epsilon has denied the Holocaust, so that argument won't work on him!

SHIT-HEAD, LIER, TROLL.

You make me disgusted you sick cocksucker.

QUOTE ME, FUCKWAD. QUOTE ME DENYING THE HOLOCAUST. DO IT IF YOU'RE WORTH ANYTHING, ****.
Too many posts to cipher through I am not going to waste my time doing it just to prove you wrong.

What's with the change of heart now? Is it because some of your cronies like Sunni and Ruby have jumped ship!

You can't because you are a FUCKING LIAR. Plain and simple, a dumbfucking liar. Why do you lie about things you know NOTHING about, dumbfucker?
LOL, pot calling the kettle black!

My grandfather was born a Pole. His entire family was murdered by the Nazi monsters. He was saved by the fact he was studying in Paris, and when his legion got pummeled by the German Army he survived in a Swiss army camp. When he returned home, there was nothing. Not a brick was left standing- everybody was dead. .

:cuckoo:

Ok, gook.

ahhh ghook lying on another thread about another poster...will wonders never cease

clearly, you want to see dead jews floating in the sea. Just ask Jillian. She can see right through your criticism of Ghook's lying.

Israel is only doing what they think they are supposed to do.

Even though they are horribly ignorant of the Truth (Jesus Christ is Lord and there is a New Covenant), they think they are doing God's will.

Since they are still subscribing to the Old Covenant (although few of them actually follow God's laws and half of them don't even live in the Promised Land), they are trying to re-establish their Biblical borders.

Personally, I think all the Palestinians should leave all lands that God gave to the Israelis.

It's going to happen by force or choice. Israel will not rest until they have their lands back.

Unfortunately for them, it's too late. God's original Covenant with them is gone. They are desperately trying to win back His favor, but He already forgave them for their betrayal with His blood sacrifice.

This is why the Lord gave His Word to the Gentiles. He wants everyone to be His, not just the Israelis.

But for those of you who are anti-semites: Keep in mind that even the New Testament says that Israel is still God's chosen people. It doesn't mean the rest of us are excluded. We are all joined together in Christ.

Of course, Jews who reject Christ (the Lord) will be cut off from Him for eternity.

But, they can go ahead with their futile attempt. They've always been a stubborn and unruly people (words of God, no me--read the Old Testament).

God always goes first to the lowliest people. Jesus hung out with theives, lepers, tax collectors and prostitutes. God chose Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Those guys were always causing trouble, but God chose them for His own.

We need to respect The Jews as God's chosen people

Even though they are horribly ignorant of the Truth (Jesus Christ is Lord and there is a New Covenant), they think they are doing God's will.

Since they are still subscribing to the Old Covenant (although few of them actually follow God's laws and half of them don't even live in the Promised Land), they are trying to re-establish their Biblical borders.

Personally, I think all the Palestinians should leave all lands that God gave to the Israelis.

It's going to happen by force or choice. Israel will not rest until they have their lands back.

Unfortunately for them, it's too late. God's original Covenant with them is gone. They are desperately trying to win back His favor, but He already forgave them for their betrayal with His blood sacrifice.

This is why the Lord gave His Word to the Gentiles. He wants everyone to be His, not just the Israelis.

But for those of you who are anti-semites: Keep in mind that even the New Testament says that Israel is still God's chosen people. It doesn't mean the rest of us are excluded. We are all joined together in Christ.

Of course, Jews who reject Christ (the Lord) will be cut off from Him for eternity.

But, they can go ahead with their futile attempt. They've always been a stubborn and unruly people (words of God, no me--read the Old Testament).

God always goes first to the lowliest people. Jesus hung out with theives, lepers, tax collectors and prostitutes. God chose Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Those guys were always causing trouble, but God chose them for His own.

You are one crazy fucking fundi.
Carries mom?

Carries mom?

Won't get much of an argument out of me on that one, but nevertheless, what I wrote is true.

For those of you who are atheists, why do you care? There's no consequence to anyone's actions. There's no reason to follow law or morals of any kind. Do what you want because there is no right or wrong.

There are no real atheists, just wannabes.

Carries mom?

Won't get much of an argument out of me on that one, but nevertheless, what I wrote is true.

For those of you who are atheists, why do you care? There's no consequence to anyone's actions. There's no reason to follow law or morals of any kind. Do what you want because there is no right or wrong.

Nonsense. You missunderstand where this nonbeliever is coming from. The whole point of rejecting god is not a rejection of "good" but a sense and resolve to be responsible for morality in ones own actions. I don't get to go to church and get redeemed as easy as getting parking validation. I can't pray for an answer. I have to respond to lifes twists and turns with common sense and morality from within.

Your god doesn't own the patent on good. There were good people long before Christianity od Judaism came into being. What are you going to credit thier humanity with...Pagen Idols?

God has always been here, from the beginning.

I'll take His morality over whatever you say you get yours from....yourself did you say?

Let's see you write a comparible book.

Carries mom?

listen, you nutter bitch, murder (ie, toddler fest in operation cast lead) isn't the sole concern of self righteous dogma junkies. Go ahead and make your excuses based on mythology. At the end of the day, you really are no better than the christians who supported the third reich.

and, as far as your Atheism rant goes... bitch, YOUR kind brought about the fucking dark ages. Put that on your bible and thump it.

God has always been here, from the beginning.

I'll take His morality over whatever you say you get yours from....yourself did you say?

Let's see you write a comparible book.

your god didn't write a book, digbat. Human beings did. You ASSume that it is the inspired work of god.. but, hey.. we sure haven't heard THAT before by some batshit crazy deity fiend, have we?

Does this mean that the Arabs are, maybe a little, just possibly responsible for the plight of the Palestinians?

How would Nonie Darwish know? Just because she lived it?

"This policy of forcing a Palestinian identity on these people for eternity and condemning them to a miserable life in a refugee camp was designed to perpetuate and exacerbate the Palestinian refugee crisis.

So was the Arab policy of overpopulating Gaza. The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, whose main political support comes from Arab countries, encourages high birth rates by rewarding families with many children. Yasser Arafat said the Palestinian woman's womb was his best weapon."

The Palestinians are responsible for the plight of the Palestinians.

as the Jews were responsible for the plight of the Jews
during ww2?
as the Iraqi's are responsible for the plight of the Iraqi's?

Does this mean that the Arabs are, maybe a little, just possibly responsible for the plight of the Palestinians?

How would Nonie Darwish know? Just because she lived it?

"This policy of forcing a Palestinian identity on these people for eternity and condemning them to a miserable life in a refugee camp was designed to perpetuate and exacerbate the Palestinian refugee crisis.

So was the Arab policy of overpopulating Gaza. The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, whose main political support comes from Arab countries, encourages high birth rates by rewarding families with many children. Yasser Arafat said the Palestinian woman's womb was his best weapon."

The Palestinians are responsible for the plight of the Palestinians.

as the Jews were responsible for the plight of the Jews
during ww2?
as the Iraqi's are responsible for the plight of the Iraqi's?

apples and oranges. all the pals have to do is stop lobbing missiles and blowing up innocents.

they were already offered 98% of what they ostensibly wanted. But what they want is for Israel not to exist. Given that's not going to happen, I'd say, yes... they could certainly make their circumstances better.

Forum List

Back