OMG Jamie Lee Curtis Too Funny

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I just saw a commerical with her telling us they wanted to film people who are eating "Activia" that yogart that makes women poop.

So now we have to watch home vids of women pooping on a commercial?

Yikes!

I wonder if Nigel Tufnel will make a documentary about it?

I just saw a commerical with her telling us they wanted to film people who are eating "Activia" that yogart that makes women poop.

Yikes!

Jamie Lee always wants things to come out Perfect.

10873949_pro.jpg

Yikes!

Totally over the top. By the way, I hope everybody puts the lid down after they flush, otherwise bacteria fly 500 feet. [think where your toothbrush is? ] ewww. :eusa_naughty:

Jamie Lee Curtis is my favorite hermaphrodite.

You like her better than Lady Gag Gog?

On a serious note, I could listen to Lady Gaga sing and play piano all day long. That girl has talent. She just doesn't have looks, but neither did Madonna and she was a success.

Are you kidding.

I remember when I wanted to bang Madonna along with half men in Japan.

I heard she fucked like a man.

I loves a woman that will fuck you silly.

Madonna used to be sexy as hell. I knew she would be a star from the first moment I laid eyes on her.

Last edited:

On a serious note, I could listen to Lady Gaga sing and play piano all day long. That girl has talent. She just doesn't have looks, but neither did Madonna and she was a success.

Are you kidding.

Madonna used to be sexy as hell. I knew she would be a star from the first moment I laid eyes on her.

Your post is sort of confusing. I can't tell if you want to bang half the men in Japan and/or be fucked by a man.:lol:

Yikes!

Why would Nigel Tufnel make a documentary? He's in the band...

Now Marty DiBergi, there's a film maker!

Are you kidding.

Madonna had some looks at one time. She's never had a great voice. It amazes me that an average looking girl with limited musical talent could go as far as she did. I wonder how many people she had to sleep with along the way?

Are you kidding.

Madonna had some looks at one time. She's never had a great voice. It amazes me that an average looking girl with limited musical talent could go as far as she did. I wonder how many people she had to sleep with along the way?

I think it all comes down to ambition and the motivation to pursue it. Madonna has done an incredible job of making music people like across several eras and reinventing herself over and over. I wouldn't quite put her in my hero category, but she's damn close.

Are you kidding.

Your post is sort of confusing. I can't tell if you want to bang half the men in Japan and/or be fucked by a man.:lol:

Very funny.

No...seriously....seems after her tour in the Far East there was a shit-load of Oriental guys wanting to nail her.

Forum List

Back