OMG...it hit me...OBAMA'S agenda is now over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Thank God..:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Republicans taking the house and winning some seats in the Senate has systematically take the ability of this President to continue.

Hip Hip...Horray...Hip hip..

Not so fast chickee.. don't forget the DUmbos will take their revenge during the lame duck. Remember this night and I told you so.

Obama will most likely just veto stuff in the mornings and play golf in the afternoon. I think he's dead in the water. Sure do hope so.

He will likely do what Bush did and start vetoing stuff now.

Good. I would rather the government not do a damn thing then continue to bankrupt our nation.

Then you will fully support the GOP initiatives to refuse to pass a budget unless Obama caves in to the GOP.

I expect some frantic, absurd efforts to impeach from the party that hates democracy.

Absolutely. Republicans were not put back in power to merely pass less of the same of Obama's garabage.

There is a mechansim to more or less renew the past year's budget.

Democrats did it this year.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Republicans were noe put back in power to merely pass less of the same of Obama's garabage.

There is a mechansim to more or less renew the past year's budget.

Democrats did it this year.

Whalt hee saird! AmeaN Brumber!

Good. I would rather the government not do a damn thing then continue to bankrupt our nation.

Then you will fully support the GOP initiatives to refuse to pass a budget unless Obama caves in to the GOP.

I expect some frantic, absurd efforts to impeach from the party that hates democracy.

:bsflag:

Watch and learn, fruitcake. The GOP went down this path before and spent a coupla years and $50 million fixated on Bill Clinton's crotch. ALL evidence suggests they haven't grown up since then.

Or lost their crotch fixations.

:bsflag:

Watch and learn, fruitcake. The GOP went down this path before and spent a coupla years and $50 million fixated on Bill Clinton's crotch. ALL evidence suggests they haven't grown up since then.

Or lost their crotch fixations.

Bill Clinton was disbarred for lying under oath.

Bill remained president and the GOP lost seats that fall. You need to think, Revere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back