OMG....!!!!!. Inadvertantly We Elected 'Negan' as President

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by FactFinder, Jan 3, 2017.

1. FactFinder

FactFinder VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251
    I'm saying they all suck and the only one I would have actually trusted in "reality" TO GO AFTER WALL STREET CORRUPTIAN was Bernie Sanders an even that only with reservation. I see the current admin as only a conduit for further repression under the thumb of idiots who happen to have money.

2. FactFinder

FactFinder VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251
    Oh, in all cases, it is a very sad place to be. Many of us were conned by it and some have seen this crap all before.

3. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,648

Ok, I will give you that and that you have the right to be suspicious and I might be joining you....but let's see what transpires if he is actually able to take office.....m'kay?

4. FactFinder

FactFinder VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251
    Thank you for a bit of recognition that I give a damn.

5. FactFinder

FactFinder VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251
    Bottom line I don't trust that 'Negan' is looking out for anybody than 'Negan'. And we we better be prepared to throw the bum out at will.

Seen a whole lot of self agrrandizement, seen zero self sacrifice. seen zero letting anything go for a higher purpose, including no tax form releases, no self sacrifice in anyway. The dude ani't ready and will never be.

Self centered and protected all the way. Which means the American public means nothing to him.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  6. FactFinder

FactFinder VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251
    This all scares the crap out of me. We have an egomaniacal president elect who thinks he knows shit that he doesn't. Acting like a bully and provoking shit that he doesn't even have a clue about. if God has any mercy left towards America I hope He May apply it now because we are acting as total asses now.

7. FactFinder

FactFinder VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251

Sad state of affairs, heh? I can't disagree with a word you posted.If we have a true democracy, how the fuck do we change it? Certainly by not electing mindless billionaires to office.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. FactFinder

FactFinder VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251
    All right, my premise is 'Negan' promoted himself falsely to ya'all. YA all think he is going to improve your daily life and my premise is he already forgot about ya because he is all about promoting the 'Negan' name and cares about as much about you as cat fur. Guess how much that may be. He also has a vested interest in helping out his wall street buddies. But this is so sad and negative it must be a lie. IS IT?

9. FactFinder

FactFinder VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251

So fuck em to the point where we will put any stupid asshole in place of common sense. We have denigrated to the point where we deserve defeat.

10. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,648

Time will tell and if he is a Jesuit co-adjudicator? I will be on his ass like white on rice........the very same people that like my postings now may soon turn their backs on me because the truth is too painful. I am "the watcher".....it's what I do.