OMG I'm in Shock. Palin said some REALLY INTELLIGENT and Insightful Stuff!

Tragically, nobody could ever apply your claim in the title to you personally.

Since I choose Quantum Windbag as a user name I see no need to prove either independence or logic. You, on the other hand, need to prove both, and fail miserably.

By the way, Sarah is a fucking idiot, so your admiration of her impresses me even less than your admiration of Obama. That means that, again, I have n o need to prove anything, and can simply have fun being an asshole. A real asshole, not one with 1337 so as not to offend the _|3|?|<$.

Ah. So what you're saying is that being an assh0le is just who you are. Well, interesting choice. Okay! Your perogative. :)

No, I am saying you are a jerk if you think I am an asshole, but I do not take your inability to think personally. You, on the other hand, seem to take my not saying nice things about Democrats personally. Not sure why, since I also do not say nice things about Republicans. If you really are independent you would actually notice that.

As I said earlier, the fact that you fail to notice says more about you than it does me.

LOL! Um yeah. Okay. What was it you wrote? "I have no need to prove anything, and can simply have fun being an asshole. A real asshole." So you're an asshole.
It's okay. We knew that. Assh0les are easy to spot because like you, they come into a thread and start their posts with insults. That doesn't take brains or anything but well, the ability to be an assh0le. Not exactly impressive to anyone but yourself.
But hey! You're not just an asshole but a stupid asshole! That makes you special! Ya see junior, this is pretty obvious when you wrote this:
"You, on the other hand, seem to take my not saying nice things about Democrats personally."
I guess, like most of your other posts, you just pulled that one out of your ass? Of course! Ya see asshole, if you had a double digit IQ, you would be able to figure out I'm no fan of the Democrats (that would be the independent part). Obama sucks, Pelosi is a screechhag, Reid's a crook. And you're SO stupid you write that I'm offended you don't write nice things about them?!?!?! :lol:
Okay well it's been fun laughing at you and your stupidity but seriously, life is too short to engage with assh0les like you. Read my signature and Have a great day! :razz:

I'm of the opinion that Sarah Paiin actually likes her role of riding around America on a bus, doing the speaker circuit, writing books, impersonating a presidential candidate without having to declare or engage in debates, public and media attention without commitments and responsiblity.

In a post 9/11 era of terrorist threats, homeland security, wars, deficits, recessions, joblessness, loss health benefits, personal and corporate bankruptcies, government gridlock and general political and social incivility, many would contend that compared to most, she's already living the "American dream!"

The real question is why would she ever want to get off of the bus before most of these problems have been resolved - let's say by 2016.

If not, then she can just keep right on riding the bus - there's always 49 more FOX specials she can do after Alaska ("Sarah does Alabama," "Sarah does Arkansas," ....) and "Dancing with the Stars" to keep her name in the public eye. A growing series of "unauthorized" biographies might even work to her advantage.

Then again there's always 2020, 2024, 2028, .....

Last edited:
In difference to liberals Palin says always intelligent Stuff.

Okay there's been a dozen posts like this. Yours is actually stated with civility, so perhaps this a modicum of intellect to be anticipated in your replies.

I posted the OP because frankly, I haven't seen all these intelligent musings your reference as having "always" come from Mrs. Palin.
Now of course, just as with Obama, there are those who will contend that everyone should have always been as impressed with her from day one, as they were. I wasn't. All I've seen from her is cute little bumper sticker phrases, lots of criticism and partisan hackjobs. This seemed different and unlike those who can only acknowledge something if it comes from the handbook of Libs, Conservs, TPs or Libertarians, I can apprecaite and acknowledge something I like from any source. Which was the case here.
Of course the petty little assh0les are going to sling their small minded insults even when someone agrees with them but you seem different.
So maybe I have simply missed some of the better and more insightful things she's been saying for some time. Unlike the weaklings, I can admit I don't know everything and am often just plain wrong about stuff.
Would you be able to point out comparable rhetoric from Sarah, from say, over a year ago?

tinydancer is a hoot, said a stupd thing, got made fun of for it (properly, I might add), and tinydancer starts dancing again. Many of us who call you a Hard Right fool, td, are no more liberals than you are a conservative. Say stupid things like that again, you get kicked metaphorically in the ass again.

Simple.

I posted the OP because frankly, I haven't seen all these intelligent musings your reference as having "always" come from Mrs. Palin.

Would you be able to point out comparable rhetoric from Sarah, from say, over a year ago?
What Palin say's is not rhetoric in her speeches or postings. If you want to learn the truth about Palin and have a in depth look at her thought process without media interference, I suggest start here and read the articles.

Conservatives4Palin | Just The Facts

Palin's rhetoric must be put into context, and reading only one side non-peer reviewed propaganda fails.

LOL! Um yeah. Okay. What was it you wrote? "I have no need to prove anything, and can simply have fun being an asshole. A real asshole." So you're an asshole.
It's okay. We knew that. Assh0les are easy to spot because like you, they come into a thread and start their posts with insults. That doesn't take brains or anything but well, the ability to be an assh0le. Not exactly impressive to anyone but yourself.

You called me an asshole, and rather than resort to trying to act like I am above it all like you do and claim that we are BFFs, I took it and turned it around to show how childish you are. Do you notice that every time I use the word I actually, like an adult, use it properly, and do not go 313373 on you? Do you have a problem with proper English? Do you have some sort of need to prove your superiority by not using real words? Do you know that 1337 is a parody of the elites of the world?

But hey! You're not just an asshole but a stupid asshole! That makes you special! Ya see junior, this is pretty obvious when you wrote this:
"You, on the other hand, seem to take my not saying nice things about Democrats personally."
I guess, like most of your other posts, you just pulled that one out of your ass? Of course! Ya see asshole, if you had a double digit IQ, you would be able to figure out I'm no fan of the Democrats (that would be the independent part). Obama sucks, Pelosi is a screechhag, Reid's a crook. And you're SO stupid you write that I'm offended you don't write nice things about them?!?!?! :lol:
Okay well it's been fun laughing at you and your stupidity but seriously, life is too short to engage with assh0les like you. Read my signature and Have a great day! :razz:

You specifically asked why I never say anything nice about Democrats. How is noting that you seem to take that personally being either stupid, or an asshole. If you do not have a problem with it, why mention it? How is that pulling anything out of my ass?

If you had more than a single digit IQ you would know that your post clearly prove you are a fan of the Democrats. You step in to defend them in most of your posts, and the harshest portion of your criticism is directed the other way.

And, like I have already pointed out, I am equally as rude when I talk about Republicans as I am about Democrats. I do not say nice things about either party, and have repeatedly said there is no real difference between them. That actually pisses some of the more observant of your fellow Democrat supporters off, and they try to argue with me about it. The fact that you have not noticed it, and still find a need to distance yourself from Democrats, says something about you.

It does not say anything about me.

Oh, she's absolutely right. But the first thing I thought was damn! Where did she get that speechwriter??

:lol: Wow. Just how much more stupid can you be? Do you even know what a speechwriter does? I'll give you a clue.... they don't create the content, they create the words, you dumb fucking bitch.

It's no wonder this country is a fuck up... people like you vote.

and with people like you, it is no wonder their is so much polarization and hate.

There damned well better be polarization! I for one am pretty pissed off at your juvenile antics and Liberal policy.
Oh, and I don't hate you. I pity those that must deal with you in real life.

You called me an asshole, and rather than resort to trying to act like I am above it all like you do and claim that we are BFFs, I took it and turned it around to show how childish you are. Do you notice that every time I use the word I actually, like an adult, use it properly, and do not go 313373 on you? Do you have a problem with proper English? Do you have some sort of need to prove your superiority by not using real words? Do you know that 1337 is a parody of the elites of the world?

You specifically asked why I never say anything nice about Democrats. How is noting that you seem to take that personally being either stupid, or an asshole. If you do not have a problem with it, why mention it? How is that pulling anything out of my ass?

If you had more than a single digit IQ you would know that your post clearly prove you are a fan of the Democrats. You step in to defend them in most of your posts, and the harshest portion of your criticism is directed the other way.

And, like I have already pointed out, I am equally as rude when I talk about Republicans as I am about Democrats. I do not say nice things about either party, and have repeatedly said there is no real difference between them. That actually pisses some of the more observant of your fellow Democrat supporters off, and they try to argue with me about it. The fact that you have not noticed it, and still find a need to distance yourself from Democrats, says something about you.

It says everything about you, most of all that you are a loser. To believe one side is all wonderful and the other side is all evil smacks of demagogues like Hitler and so forth. You are the type of poster that cracks up those who think well, who read, and who are informed.

Go to, go to.

:lol: Wow. Just how much more stupid can you be? Do you even know what a speechwriter does? I'll give you a clue.... they don't create the content, they create the words, you dumb fucking bitch.

It's no wonder this country is a fuck up... people like you vote.

and with people like you, it is no wonder their is so much polarization and hate.

There damned well better be polarization! I for one am pretty pissed off at your juvenile antics and Liberal policy.
Oh, and I don't hate you. I pity those that must deal with you in real life.

Ernie S is merely a hater and a skater in life.

Well it means I can admit when I make mistakes. Right here on the board and right in front of everyone. It means I can acknowledge or even agree with opposing views or people without being a complete dick about it - unlike your response, for example.

This would be two things that are what the f*ck it says about me, that you can't say about yourself - because you're just too weak of character. It's okay. The board needs weaklings too!
Hugs and Kisses, Your New BFF!
BFF?.....What are you, a faggot?

You're really kind of hysterical, aren't you? The weak always are. I find you amusing. As Marcus Aurelius observed, the weak are easily agitated, especially by the laughter of a superior officer.
You may now continue ranting, little one. :lol:
Agitated, by you?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No son, phoney fucks like you amuse the piss out of me.

Oh, she's absolutely right. But the first thing I thought was damn! Where did she get that speechwriter??
One thing is for damn sure......She's far above YOU in brains, beauty, success, wealth, and motivation.

Where's the zombie Sarah gif when I need it.

:ahole-1:
Sooooooo, is Sarah Palin some middle aged, whiney, skanky, bitter liberal loser, living under somebody elses roof, mooching their shit, because she couldn't handle her own personal responsibilities in life, like you?:eusa_whistle:

Like I said, she's FAR above YOU in brains, beauty, success, wealth, and motivation.

Last edited:

What Palin say's is not rhetoric in her speeches or postings. If you want to learn the truth about Palin and have a in depth look at her thought process without media interference, I suggest start here and read the articles.

Conservatives4Palin | Just The Facts

Um yeah. Conervatives for Palin is your "objective source"? Okay fine. I'll send you to read every article on Truthout or whatever it is, and then you can tell me how great Obama is. Seriously, has she been talking like this for a few months? Longer? Examples? Unlike the weak-minded who can't ever acknowledge anything or anybody that doesn't drink the same brand of kool-aid, some of us are open-minded.

Last edited:
BFF?.....What are you, a faggot?

You're really kind of hysterical, aren't you? The weak always are. I find you amusing. As Marcus Aurelius observed, the weak are easily agitated, especially by the laughter of a superior officer.
You may now continue ranting, little one. :lol:
Agitated, by you?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No son, phoney fucks like you amuse the piss out of me.

Well then I'm glad we're so amused! See the problem you have is you're a mindless drone who has been told what to think and do by others, since you were a green little grunt. So since nothing has changed, all your views will be easy to predict. You might as well not even post because those of us with the ability to think independently, already know what weak-minded sheeple like you think before your ever post it. Your opinions aren't yours. You're too weak for that. They've been fed to you and being the weak little suckling you are, you just take them.
That's why I already know virtually all of your views, there junior. But the reason you don't know what my views are until I post them, is because unlike you, I think for myself.
This is why I also know you're too weak of character to ever admit mistakes or apologize. There isn't a thread on this board where you've done that to a Liberal or even an Independent who spanked your weak sh*t on the issues. Ya just ain't got the kind of courage or character to admit that you're not right about everything. Sorry junior, that fragile little ego of yours is a weak and limp as what's between your legs.
Now you go turn the the Right Wing media that tells you what to think and then follow orders like a good little sheeple. If you're confused about anything you see, just ask me and I'll be happy to tell you what you're supposed to think.

It says everything about you, most of all that you are a loser. To believe one side is all wonderful and the other side is all evil smacks of demagogues like Hitler and so forth. You are the type of poster that cracks up those who think well, who read, and who are informed.

Go to, go to.

Let me see if I can follow your position here.

My comment about Sarah Palin in this thread is that she is an idiot, and Logic says I hate Democrats. That either means that you think that Sarah Palin is a Democrat, or you are a complete idiot.

Come to think of it, you are an idiot, so maybe you do think she is a Democrat.

That, again, says noting about me. It is however, extremely telling about you.

Sarah Palin's position in the Tea Party as the resident "loose cannon" and "lightning rod" has now been taken by her understudy, Michele Bachmann.

Sarah might have retained her title if she had been in the GOP debates, but now its Michele's responsibility to carry on in the Palin "foot-in-mouth" tradition!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back