OMG I'm in Shock. Palin said some REALLY INTELLIGENT and Insightful Stuff!

Its a bit Rich coming from her as thats been her and the Republicans modus-operandi for years and years.
To say Palin has the answer for America......is putting it mildly, obsurd.

Anyway this was all thought up by her back room buddies and she was coached to make these utterances.

She is not that intelligent as her past proves...Good for America...Nuh,No Way.

:cool:
This was from that Liberal Rag, the New York Times. For the first time since I can remember, she's said something I find really great.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/10/us/10iht-currents10.html?_r=3&src=ISMR_AP_LO_MST_FB

"Let us begin by confessing that, if Sarah Palin surfaced to say something intelligent and wise and fresh about the present American condition, many of us would fail to hear it.

She made three interlocking points. First, that the United States is now governed by a “permanent political class,” drawn from both parties, that is increasingly cut off from the concerns of regular people. Second, that these Republicans and Democrats have allied with big business to mutual advantage to create what she called “corporate crony capitalism.” Third, that the real political divide in the United States may no longer be between friends and foes of Big Government, but between friends and foes of vast, remote, unaccountable institutions (both public and private).

In supporting her first point, about the permanent political class, she attacked both parties’ tendency to talk of spending cuts while spending more and more; to stoke public anxiety about a credit downgrade, but take a vacation anyway; to arrive in Washington of modest means and then somehow ride the gravy train to fabulous wealth. She observed that 7 of the 10 wealthiest counties in the United States happen to be suburbs of the nation’s capital.

Her second point, about money in politics, helped to explain the first. The permanent class stays in power because it positions itself between two deep troughs: the money spent by the government and the money spent by big companies to secure decisions from government that help them make more money.

“Do you want to know why nothing ever really gets done?” she said, referring to politicians. “It’s because there’s nothing in it for them. They’ve got a lot of mouths to feed — a lot of corporate lobbyists and a lot of special interests that are counting on them to keep the good times and the money rolling along.”

Because her party has agitated for the wholesale deregulation of money in politics and the unshackling of lobbyists, these will be heard in some quarters as sacrilegious words.

Ms. Palin’s third point was more striking still: in contrast to the sweeping paeans to capitalism and the free market delivered by the Republican presidential candidates whose ranks she has yet to join, she sought to make a distinction between good capitalists and bad ones. The good ones, in her telling, are those small businesses that take risks and sink and swim in the churning market; the bad ones are well-connected megacorporations that live off bailouts, dodge taxes and profit terrifically while creating no jobs.

Strangely, she was saying things that liberals might like, if not for Ms. Palin’s having said them.

“This is not the capitalism of free men and free markets, of innovation and hard work and ethics, of sacrifice and of risk,” she said of the crony variety. She added: “It’s the collusion of big government and big business and big finance to the detriment of all the rest — to the little guys. It’s a slap in the face to our small business owners — the true entrepreneurs, the job creators accounting for 70 percent of the jobs in America.”

Good for you Sarah!

She busted up RINO politicians in Alaska. Palin is the real deal whether you like it or not.

I'm not even a Palin "fan" as to cult worship. But this woman has rocked it and rolled it and that's why Rove and others fear her to death.

Because if she ever rode into that White House as the Pale Rider, both parties are smoked when she gets there.

Oh, she's absolutely right. But the first thing I thought was damn! Where did she get that speechwriter??

:lol: Wow. Just how much more stupid can you be? Do you even know what a speechwriter does? I'll give you a clue.... they don't create the content, they create the words, you dumb fucking bitch.

It's no wonder this country is a fuck up... people like you vote.

and with people like you, it is no wonder their is so much polarization and hate.

Its a bit Rich coming from her as thats been her and the Republicans modus-operandi for years and years.

Anyway this was all thought up by her back room buddies and she was coached to make these utterances.

This was from that Liberal Rag, the New York Times. For the first time since I can remember, she's said something I find really great.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/10/us/10iht-currents10.html?_r=3&src=ISMR_AP_LO_MST_FB

"Let us begin by confessing that, if Sarah Palin surfaced to say something intelligent and wise and fresh about the present American condition, many of us would fail to hear it.

She made three interlocking points. First, that the United States is now governed by a “permanent political class,” drawn from both parties, that is increasingly cut off from the concerns of regular people. Second, that these Republicans and Democrats have allied with big business to mutual advantage to create what she called “corporate crony capitalism.” Third, that the real political divide in the United States may no longer be between friends and foes of Big Government, but between friends and foes of vast, remote, unaccountable institutions (both public and private).

In supporting her first point, about the permanent political class, she attacked both parties’ tendency to talk of spending cuts while spending more and more; to stoke public anxiety about a credit downgrade, but take a vacation anyway; to arrive in Washington of modest means and then somehow ride the gravy train to fabulous wealth. She observed that 7 of the 10 wealthiest counties in the United States happen to be suburbs of the nation’s capital.

Her second point, about money in politics, helped to explain the first. The permanent class stays in power because it positions itself between two deep troughs: the money spent by the government and the money spent by big companies to secure decisions from government that help them make more money.

“Do you want to know why nothing ever really gets done?” she said, referring to politicians. “It’s because there’s nothing in it for them. They’ve got a lot of mouths to feed — a lot of corporate lobbyists and a lot of special interests that are counting on them to keep the good times and the money rolling along.”

Because her party has agitated for the wholesale deregulation of money in politics and the unshackling of lobbyists, these will be heard in some quarters as sacrilegious words.

Ms. Palin’s third point was more striking still: in contrast to the sweeping paeans to capitalism and the free market delivered by the Republican presidential candidates whose ranks she has yet to join, she sought to make a distinction between good capitalists and bad ones. The good ones, in her telling, are those small businesses that take risks and sink and swim in the churning market; the bad ones are well-connected megacorporations that live off bailouts, dodge taxes and profit terrifically while creating no jobs.

Strangely, she was saying things that liberals might like, if not for Ms. Palin’s having said them.

“This is not the capitalism of free men and free markets, of innovation and hard work and ethics, of sacrifice and of risk,” she said of the crony variety. She added: “It’s the collusion of big government and big business and big finance to the detriment of all the rest — to the little guys. It’s a slap in the face to our small business owners — the true entrepreneurs, the job creators accounting for 70 percent of the jobs in America.”

Good for you Sarah!

She busted up RINO politicians in Alaska. Palin is the real deal whether you like it or not.

I'm not even a Palin "fan" as to cult worship. But this woman has rocked it and rolled it and that's why Rove and others fear her to death.

Because if she ever rode into that White House as the Pale Rider, both parties are smoked when she gets there.

I doubt she has the ability to carry that idea for very long after being in D.C.

Palin knew she had to come up with some new material - because the old shit wasn't working.

She has lots of free time, and plenty of help, to think this shit up.

Her new shit plays better to a wider audience.

But I bet the retarded old Sarah is still in there...

From you the fake Indian this comes as high praise. :lol: Fake Indian a wanna be to beat the band And your avatar is hysterical btw. Classic lib pic a picture that will portray their inner wannabe soul.

Ward, seriously, we have to talk. I thought your package wasn't bad. You should just fade away.

I doubt she has the ability to carry that idea for very long after being in D.C.

You know what? I'll agree with you that Washington is a cesspool that very few can make a difference in.

I really felt bad for the Blue dogs that entered Washington. You have to remember I'm a former D.

They sadly were beaten about the head and neck by Pelosi/Reid the king pins of I love Washington and look at me I'm a Senator crowd.

When Kennedy died, I swear I could hear this collective sigh from so many that they didn't owe that old bastards "trade for me and I'll trade for you" on votes.

When she wrote a book called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent", she proved the value of her literary credentials.

I want her to write a history book. I never knew Paul Revere rode to warn the British and one of our founding fathers was only 9 years old. Or maybe he was a "foundling". Well, that's why she needs to write that book.

:lol:

Everyone in the Colonies was a British subject at the time. They were all from Britain you idiot.

even the one not from Britain?

When she wrote a book called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent", she proved the value of her literary credentials.

I want her to write a history book. I never knew Paul Revere rode to warn the British and one of our founding fathers was only 9 years old. Or maybe he was a "foundling". Well, that's why she needs to write that book.

Everyone in the Colonies was a British subject at the time. They were all from Britain you idiot.

especially the slaves from Africa were really imported from Britain!

I remember clearly when Obama said, "I love Avatar4321". What the heck is wrong with you, man?

Why is what she said "intelligent" or "insightful," and not just common sense? People are way too easily impressed.

seriously?

Mike

No, of course not, Mike. I am playing with tinydancer's nonsense. Approximately 50% of American colonial inhabitants in 1770 spoke another language than English as their first language. A signficant minority of Africans, Germans, and so forth came from elsewhere than Great Britain.

Credit where it's due, I agree with Sarah Palin on this.

I'm kind of shocked, actually.

There is no reason to be shocked. Sarah has a very common sense perception of how politics work and she has a keen sense of detecting corruption. The media ignored Palins excellent fiscal record in Alaska and her taking on corruption within government and corporations and instead created a negative perception of her in order to make Obama look good in the eyes of the voters. All of the sudden the media is starting to report who the real Sarah Palin is and how she is calling out crony capitalism. Actually everyone is shocked that the New York Times are doing positive articles on her.

Okay, so. Since she's been in the public eye for three years and she is ever so intelligent - what took so long.

And don't give me that 'real' bullshit. Although, yeah; it is real bullshit. This is the same woman who has been showing her ass on a regular basis for the better part of three years.

I like Palin and she's far from stupid or dumb so the Op's piece doesn't surprise me at all.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the matter.

Major importing trade by Northerners on the slave trade. The slaves did not walk across water to get to America you fool.

An American shipping company et al brought them here you idiot. Think and learn. Look up the slavers in the original colonies.

Last edited:
OK you freaking morons. Man the left is so stupid.

How did the slaves get to America?

Who's ships did they sail on? Man you mother truckers always crack me up because you can't think in a straight line.

Think about it.

Did the slaves swim to America? Or did Northern Yankee Yankee Yankee Northern companies bring the slaves in?

Oh too funny you asswipes. This is why I left you and became a conservative. You left wingers are retarded.

"that dumb as a rock candidate"

Just what the fuck does that say about YOU, slapdick?

Well it means I can admit when I make mistakes. Right here on the board and right in front of everyone. It means I can acknowledge or even agree with opposing views or people without being a complete dick about it - unlike your response, for example.

This would be two things that are what the f*ck it says about me, that you can't say about yourself - because you're just too weak of character. It's okay. The board needs weaklings too!
Hugs and Kisses, Your New BFF!
BFF?.....What are you, a faggot?

You're really kind of hysterical, aren't you? The weak always are. I find you amusing. As Marcus Aurelius observed, the weak are easily agitated, especially by the laughter of a superior officer.
You may now continue ranting, little one. :lol:

Forum List

Back