OMG! I made such a huge mistake.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I went to a site called "Indeed". It's a job search site.

So I retired early and don't need a job. That's why my Obamacare is important to me. Under the GOP plan, my healthcare cost would go from 6 grand a year to over 20 grand a year. That would be unaffordable.

So for fun, I posted my last resume at the site just to see what would come up. And now they keep sending all these emails to my in box. I shouldn't have added "willing to relocate".

I haven't been able to figure out how to turn it off. They don't have any contact info so the emails just keep pouring in. Glad I didn't add my phone number. I guess I'll just have to end the account.

So I retired early and don't need a job. That's why my Obamacare is important to me. Under the GOP plan, my healthcare cost would go from 6 grand a year to over 20 grand a year. That would be unaffordable.

So for fun, I posted my last resume at the site just to see what would come up. And now they keep sending all these emails to my in box. I shouldn't have added "willing to relocate".

I haven't been able to figure out how to turn it off. They don't have any contact info so the emails just keep pouring in. Glad I didn't add my phone number. I guess I'll just have to end the account.
Another good one to save. This one can be labelled, "I desire to be comfortable at your expense".
profiteers.jpg

And now they keep sending all these emails to my in box.

Start tagging those incoming emails with the "Report Spam" key. Keep doing that and eventually, they'll route directly to your spam folder. I made the mistake of making an inquiry on PetMeds over two years ago and damn if they're just like leeches. Won't stop sending me emails but at least now they go directly to the spam folder which I clean out once a month with the press of one key.

You realize that means you have been soaking the taxpayer for 14,000 dollars a year.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?

NOBODY knows what the out years of insurance is gonna be right now. So I don't buy the figure you just pooped out. Not even the CBO.

There's not even a BILL YET.. So keep your Depends on...

You realize that means you have been soaking the taxpayer for 14,000 dollars a year.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?
doesnt want to pay a fair share

OP sounds like fake news or fell for a scam personal info thief site or is trying to lure people to give their personal info to his site.

Ingrate.

Now I hope it passes so you'd get a fucking job and not expect us to work overtime so you can have free time to bitch about those who support you.

Where does your 20 thousand a year figure come from? At what deductible and what coverage level? I wonder if you are truly comparing apples to apples with your 6 thousand a year plan.

NOBODY knows what the out years of insurance is gonna be right now. So I don't buy the figure you just pooped out. Not even the CBO.

There's not even a BILL YET.. So keep your Depends on...

But we reasonably must go with best estimates available when considering a policy.

Forum List

Back