OMG! I flipped someone the bird the other day...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I was in a particularly bad mood yesterday and I was driving with my daughter in the back seat and there was this black sportscar double parked causing all kinds of havoc on a very busy street.

He didn't even have the courtesy of pulling over all the way. I saw red and started beeping my horn, continuously, without stopping. It was 2 minutes before I could pass him. When I passed by, I wanted leave him a little memento for his kindness so I gave him my dainty finger. He was way ahead of me. He had his finger up already...

Life in Brooklyn. That was a good laugh.

I was in a particularly bad mood yesterday and I was driving with my daughter in the back seat and there was this black sportscar double parked causing all kinds of havoc on a very busy street.

He didn't even have the courtesy of pulling over all the way. I saw red and started beeping my horn, continuously, without stopping. It was 2 minutes before I could pass him. When I passed by, I wanted leave him a little memento for his kindness so I gave him my dainty finger. He was way ahead of me. He had his finger up already...

Looking at eots avatar to long.

Gee, I do that like everyday! I'm not a tailgater, but a very impatient person. LOL!

I was right behind you. I gave him the finger, too.

*just kidding* :lol:

Gee, I do that like everyday! I'm not a tailgater, but a very impatient person. LOL!

That was very uncharacteristic of me. Not because I'm patient, but I usually don't let the traffic, crazy or inconsiderate drivers bother me.

I bet YOU don't have high blood pressure? LOL!

No I don't. My husband does and he's a madman on the road. I had to speak to him once because he got into such scarey verbal confrontation with one male driver that my daughter started crying. He's been behaving himself since that incident.

The virtue of selfishness once again manifesting in our lives.

Your double parker was probably a big fan of Ayn Rand.

He was there first, ergo you are just a collectivist parasite attempting to thrwart his god given freedom to do whatever the fuck he pleases, regardless of his effect on the commonweal.

No I don't. My husband does and he's a madman on the road. I had to speak to him once because he got into such scarey verbal confrontation with one male driver that my daughter started crying. He's been behaving himself since that incident.

Luckily I'm not physically aggressive, as I know I'd always get the tar beat out of me! LOL! Yes, but way too type A.

The virtue of selfishness once again manifesting in our lives.

Your double parker was probably a big fan of Ayn Rand.

He was there first, ergo you are just a collectivist parasite attempting to thrwart his god given freedom to do whatever the fuck he pleases, regardless of his effect on the commonweal.

This piece of vermin didn't read either Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged, much less pronounce the titles.

Don't try to denigrate Ayn Rand or her work by proclaiming he is a follower. He was raised by parents who left him to watch TV all day and play video games.

It's so cool to do what you want, when you want, regardless of the consequences to yourself or others. He's living the ME generation. I hope some vacuous, juvenile woman doesn't take to him and has a baby...We don't need more people like that messing up the gene pool. That pool has been urinated into too often already...

This piece of vermin didn't read either Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged, much less pronounce the titles.

Don't try to denigrate Ayn Rand or her work by proclaiming he is a follower. He was raised by parents who left him to watch TV all day and play video games.

Bit of a leap.... more likely there weren't any video games when he was growing up.

[QUOTEIt's so cool to do what you want, when you want, regardless of the consequences to yourself or others. He's living the ME generation. I hope some vacuous, juvenile woman doesn't take to him and has a baby...We don't need more people like that messing up the gene pool. That pool has been urinated into too often already...[/QUOTE]

Where he's living is in NY and that kind of means that he isn't necessarily going to be the most polite driver on the planet.

on the other hand, could be worse, he could be a nj driver. ;)

Perhaps you're right. Still he obviously does subscribe to the virtue of selfishness, which Any Rand so beautifully turned into the mantra of that ilk.

Don't try to denigrate Ayn Rand or her work by proclaiming he is a follower.

Aren't I free to do that?

What are you some kind of collectivist trying to limit my god given freedoms by imposing your PC rules on me or something?

He was raised by parents who left him to watch TV all day and play video games.

No doubt he's a big fan of Fox.

It's so cool to do what you want, when you want, regardless of the consequences to yourself or others. He's living the ME generation. I hope some vacuous, juvenile woman doesn't take to him and has a baby...We don't need more people like that messing up the gene pool. That pool has been urinated into too often already...

I so totally agree.

This society can only support so many libertarians before it falls into choas.

Last edited:
I don't mind it if I do something stupid and deserve it, but the next time I honk at the FORTH guy through the red light and he gives me the finger, I'm gonna get me a chainsaw and cut it off.

I don't think I've ever given another driver the finger.

But people who talk on their cell phones, driving in the middle lane, going 5-10 mph less than the speed limit, slowing traffic while they yack away unaware of everything other than their own little world, yeah, I want to give every single one of those people the finger.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever given another driver the finger.

But people who talk on their cell phones, driving in the middle lane, going 5-10 mph less than the speed limit, slowing traffic while they yack away unaware of everything other than their own little world, yeah, I want to give every single one of those people the finger.

Cars need to come equipped with mounted paint ball guns :lol:

And who was it who had the baby in the back of the car? Come on, own up!

attachment.php

Cars need to come equipped with mounted paint ball guns :lol:

I want the trick mirror. You know, the one that when you're driving down a lonely road at night and the big truck comes up right behind you shining his brights right in your eye? You just push a button and your mirror moves to the exact position that flashes that light right back in his eyes.

Forum List

Back