OMG!! How FAT am I going to get??

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Did what little Christmas shopping I intended to do earlier today and stopped by KFC before coming home.

It's probably been a year or more since I've been to KFC and with all the uproar over obesity these days ...

Anyway, I got a chicken breast dinner with a biscuit, coleslaw, mashed potatoes with gravy and a small sweet tea. I sort of had this obesity thing in the back of my head and started rationalizing ... I ate around the skin pulling out the white meat ... well, ok ... I DID eat a small piece or two of the flour and secret herb coated skin.

I was looking at the new containers the food was in ... reading the tray mat ... seems they've gone green and are now serving stuff in reusable plastic containers that diners could take home with them. This particular store was still serving the chicken on a plastic plate ... but it's not quite the end of 2010 yet - at which time there should be no more of those.

First I ate this fatty junk food and then tossed out the new enviro-friendly reusable containers. I already have more plastic containers than I know what to do with. I must have pissed the shit out of the food police AND the environmentalists - when I got my purse my damned keys slipped out of my hand and hit the floor - right straight into a pile of mashed potatoes that nobody had cleaned up. I thought I would never get that crap off my keys - the more I tried the worse it got.

Stopped by the grocery store on the way home and bought a 1/2 gal. of milk - not any milk - WHOLE milk. I just cannot bring myself to drink 2% fat-stripped "milk" and 98% water. Can't do it.

How fat am I likely to get from this sinful behavior? Will the food police and/or greenloons come at me yet again? I'm quite concerned about this.

You'll die of an infarction or embolism before they can arrest you, so they're not worried. ;)

Did what little Christmas shopping I intended to do earlier today and stopped by KFC before coming home.

It's probably been a year or more since I've been to KFC and with all the uproar over obesity these days ...

Anyway, I got a chicken breast dinner with a biscuit, coleslaw, mashed potatoes with gravy and a small sweet tea. I sort of had this obesity thing in the back of my head and started rationalizing ... I ate around the skin pulling out the white meat ... well, ok ... I DID eat a small piece or two of the flour and secret herb coated skin.

I was looking at the new containers the food was in ... reading the tray mat ... seems they've gone green and are now serving stuff in reusable plastic containers that diners could take home with them. This particular store was still serving the chicken on a plastic plate ... but it's not quite the end of 2010 yet - at which time there should be no more of those.

First I ate this fatty junk food and then tossed out the new enviro-friendly reusable containers. I already have more plastic containers than I know what to do with. I must have pissed the shit out of the food police AND the environmentalists - when I got my purse my damned keys slipped out of my hand and hit the floor - right straight into a pile of mashed potatoes that nobody had cleaned up. I thought I would never get that crap off my keys - the more I tried the worse it got.

Stopped by the grocery store on the way home and bought a 1/2 gal. of milk - not any milk - WHOLE milk. I just cannot bring myself to drink 2% fat-stripped "milk" and 98% water. Can't do it.

How fat am I likely to get from this sinful behavior? Will the food police and/or greenloons come at me yet again? I'm quite concerned about this.
HOLY CRAP!!! Enjoy life and quit thinking about all of this crap.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back