OMG!! HE'S DEAD!!!

DALLAS — Thomas Eric Duncan, the first person ever diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, died Wednesday morning, according to the hospital that had been treating him.

Duncan, the first person ever diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, died at 7:51 a.m., according to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.

“He fought courageously in this battle,” the hospital said in a statement. “Our professionals, the doctors and nurses in the unit, as well as the entire Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas community, are also grieving his passing. We have offered the family our support and condolences at this difficult time.”
Thomas Duncan the Texas Ebola patient has died - The Washington Post

Sad

But I will always wonder of he really died Sunday ;)

DALLAS — Thomas Eric Duncan, the first person ever diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, died Wednesday morning, according to the hospital that had been treating him.

Duncan, the first person ever diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, died at 7:51 a.m., according to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.

“He fought courageously in this battle,” the hospital said in a statement. “Our professionals, the doctors and nurses in the unit, as well as the entire Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas community, are also grieving his passing. We have offered the family our support and condolences at this difficult time.”

What's sad is he died because they didn't have any more of the same drug that saved the other two Americans. I don't understand why they can't make more, and fast. One would think there's a lot of money and incentive for the drug companies to do that.

What's sad is he died because they didn't have any more of the same drug that saved the other two Americans. I don't understand why they can't make more, and fast. One would think there's a lot of money and incentive for the drug companies to do that.
It takes too long to make. Months I've heard. They used all of it on the other two.

Wait for Al Sharpton. Something racist about treating two whites and letting the black guy die.

I believe the tobacco mastic drug takes up to six months..The drug is grown on tobacco leaves...then separated, then left to naturally filter..

It takes too long to make. Months I've heard. They used all of it on the other two.

Wait for Al Sharpton. Something racist about treating two whites and letting the black guy die.

Al wasn't quick enough. Jesse Jackson has already met with Duncans family.

I believe the tobacco mastic drug takes up to six months..The drug is grown on tobacco leaves...then separated, then left to naturally filter..
That's how its done. Ironically I was reading that a lot of the strains of tobacco used to make the drug are patent owned by the tobacco companies. Wouldn't it be something to need them to save lives?

That's what the pharmaceutical industry is good at. All they need to do is ramp up their R & D and pour a few govt. subsidized billions and they come up with a much faster way to create this drug. In the meantime many will die, like this poor guy Duncan, who got infected just because he was trying to help another infected person.

That's how its done. Ironically I was reading that a lot of the strains of tobacco used to make the drug are patent owned by the tobacco companies. Wouldn't it be something to need them to save lives?
Maybe smokers already have the cure??

Maybe smokers already have the cure??

Don't count on it.

Your prediction wasn't far off:

"Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price and the Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr. have made similar arguments this week that Thomas Duncan, the first patient diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, died because his race and lack of “privilege” kept him from receiving the care he needed."

Jesse Jackson Dallas lawmaker blame racism for Ebola patient s death - Washington Times

Your prediction wasn't far off:

"Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price and the Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr. have made similar arguments this week that Thomas Duncan, the first patient diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, died because his race and lack of “privilege” kept him from receiving the care he needed."

Jesse Jackson Dallas lawmaker blame racism for Ebola patient s death - Washington Times

Any time Jesse and Al get involved in anything, it's guaranteed that they will be wrong. It will always be so as long as they remain the ignorant racists they are.

The guy helped a sick person with Ebola.

The guy got on a plane, LIED to get on it, and put hundreds if not thousands of people at risk due to that lie.

The guy dies, but the all those innocents he LIED about to get near, are now awaiting their own possible fate. Sorry that I feel no pity for this guy.

Forum List

Back