OMG Google is Jesus Christ

I typed "pictures of google" and got different headers for Google. People like you are strange.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I typed "pictures of google" and got different headers for Google. People like you are strange.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

There is nothing strange about this idiot at all. Other than the fact that he is (or it) is a Google bot. Which = An internet android bot that is one of thousands or millions sent out to sway public opinion with their distorted brainwashing bullcrap. It's like an international online brainwashing agenda. Atleast wake up for you. If not for you, then atleast for your families. Liars rule us all. That's the truth. ~BH

Here's what I found:

google.jpg

Analysis: Google’s Ad Targeting Turns Algorithms on You | Epicenter*| Wired.com

Google tailors ads to people. Do they skew searches based on someone's political bias?

I Googled 'prominent truthers' once and got two pages of prominent birthers.

If you google 'Pictures of Google' I get pictures of Jesus Christ.

Funny that, considering you choose a user name google.

I'm glad I'm not the one followed by a million zeros. Must be unpoular. :eusa_whistle:

There is nothing strange about this idiot at all. Other than the fact that he is (or it) is a Google bot. Which = An internet android bot that is one of thousands or millions sent out to sway public opinion with their distorted brainwashing bullcrap. It's like an international online brainwashing agenda. Atleast wake up for you. If not for you, then atleast for your families. Liars rule us all. That's the truth. ~BH
"Atleast" is NOT one word. I see YOU as a Google bot.:lol::lol:

BACK OFF, evil doer, or I will smite you!!!

Works for me... I typed in "bullshit" and got [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o]YouTube - ‪George Carlin - Religion is bullshit.‬‏[/ame]

"Atleast" is NOT one word. I see YOU as a Google bot.:lol::lol:

BACK OFF, evil doer, or I will smite you!!!

After all these years, I am finally exposed! :eusa_shhh: ~BH

Forum List

Back