OMG Detroit News Endorses Romney

Romney is going to take Michigan!!! Since we got rid of Granholm ( did anyone see her at the Dem convention speaking? WHAT AN EMBARASSMENT!!)...Michigan is finally healing! I voted for Snyder....he described himself as the "nerd". Very down to earth guy and he's doing what he was elected to do! I have no doubt that Michigan is going to go to Romney. And by what i hear, he has a VERY GOOD chance of taking Ohio too.

This is gonna be fun!! Lol!

I'll believe it when I see it, but hope you're right.

Here on the west side of the state we're leery of the shenanigans the dims can pull off in their strongholds over in southeast MI.

We live on the west side of the state too...between GR, Kalamazoo & Lansing.
Michigan has always been pretty strongly Democrat, it's been changing a lot over the last few years. Well, at least since Granholm was Gov - I've never been so glad to see someone GO!

Yeah.....I'm sure you "cows" don't appreciate the competition from someone this HOT!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QZPnPQhjh8]Fmr Gov. Jennifer Granholm Remarks at 2012 Democratic National Convention - YouTube[/ame]​

this isnt big news you dumb twat.

Oh yes it is!!

Of course YOU would never admit it.

Only 2 MORE WEEKS and Obama is HISTORY!
Time to start healing this country instead of destroying it........

uh huh, i don't care either way. They are the same policy, the same person.

You are just too stupid to realize it. You are literally voting for Obama 2.0 and your hatred of Obama blinds you.

You are a waste of a vote.

Oh yes it is!!

You are just too stupid to realize it. You are literally voting for Obama 2.0 and your hatred of Obama blinds you.

Oh look at the progressive starting to make the excuses LOL

Oh yes it is!!

This isnt an excuse. Part of me hope Mittens wins so i can laugh at you when you attempt to defend his liberal policies.

Oh yes it is!!

They're not alike at all....that's just your fantasy.
And....like has been said a quazillion times, i don't hate Obama...I hate what he's doing to our country and i refuse to help him continue to destroy us. If Romney is the same...oh well, guess it won't really make a difference then will it?

I'll stick with Romney, but thanks!

Oh this is sooooooooooo big. This on the heels that the candidates are now tied in Michigan.

October 25, 2012 at 1:00 am
Editorial: Mitt Romney for President

FROM THE ARTICLE

Hope and change are still what Americans are seeking. This time, Republican challenger and Michigan native Mitt Romney offers the best hope of changing the nation's fate.
Romney brings credible plan

We anticipate that Romney will govern in the same manner as Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, a practical leader who shares his background as a business executive.

Snyder has rapidly set Michigan on the path to revival by applying sound business practices and accountability to government operations. We expect that Romney will also employ a results-oriented approach and be ever mindful of his customer, the taxpayer.

Also like Snyder, we find Romney to be less partisan than the typical politician, and not bound by rigid ideology. The nation will be best served if the entrenched disagreements of the past four years give way to cooperation and achievement.

We are confident that Romney will be focused on the bottom line, and will divert the United States from "the road to Greece," as he's said on the campaign trail.

From The Detroit News: Editorial: Mitt Romney for President | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Editorial: Mitt Romney for President | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Obama's probably bashing his head against a wall. Maybe crying too.

This isnt an excuse. Part of me hope Mittens wins so i can laugh at you when you attempt to defend his liberal policies.

Which is it gonna be? He cant be liberal AND a hard core religious conservative nut.....

Forum List

Back