OMG Detroit News Endorses Romney

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oh this is sooooooooooo big. This on the heels that the candidates are now tied in Michigan.

October 25, 2012 at 1:00 am
Editorial: Mitt Romney for President

FROM THE ARTICLE

Hope and change are still what Americans are seeking. This time, Republican challenger and Michigan native Mitt Romney offers the best hope of changing the nation's fate.
Romney brings credible plan

We anticipate that Romney will govern in the same manner as Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, a practical leader who shares his background as a business executive.

Snyder has rapidly set Michigan on the path to revival by applying sound business practices and accountability to government operations. We expect that Romney will also employ a results-oriented approach and be ever mindful of his customer, the taxpayer.

Also like Snyder, we find Romney to be less partisan than the typical politician, and not bound by rigid ideology. The nation will be best served if the entrenched disagreements of the past four years give way to cooperation and achievement.

We are confident that Romney will be focused on the bottom line, and will divert the United States from "the road to Greece," as he's said on the campaign trail.

From The Detroit News: Editorial: Mitt Romney for President | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

bilde

Editorial: Mitt Romney for President | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Romney is going to take Michigan!!! Since we got rid of Granholm ( did anyone see her at the Dem convention speaking? WHAT AN EMBARASSMENT!!)...Michigan is finally healing! I voted for Snyder....he described himself as the "nerd". Very down to earth guy and he's doing what he was elected to do! I have no doubt that Michigan is going to go to Romney. And by what i hear, he has a VERY GOOD chance of taking Ohio too.

This is gonna be fun!! Lol!

:rolleyes:

Detroit News is a conservative rag that always endorses Republicans.

I like how they spanked him on the auto bailout.

Romney is going to take Michigan!!! Since we got rid of Granholm ( did anyone see her at the Dem convention speaking? WHAT AN EMBARASSMENT!!)...Michigan is finally healing! I voted for Snyder....he described himself as the "nerd". Very down to earth guy and he's doing what he was elected to do! I have no doubt that Michigan is going to go to Romney. And by what i hear, he has a VERY GOOD chance of taking Ohio too.

I have a few friends in Michigan and they are stunned she got elected....let alone twice!!!

She is a moron

Did you see this?

Foster McCollum White Baydoun (FMW)B, a national public opinion polling and voter analytics consulting firm based in Michigan and representing the combined resources of Foster McCollum White & Associates (Troy Michigan) and Baydoun Consulting (Dearborn Michigan) conducted a telephone-automated polling random survey of Michigan registered and most likely November 2012 General election voters for Fox 2 News Detroit to determine their voting and issue preferences for the presidential election.

An initial qualifying statement was read to respondents asking them to participate only if they were very likely to vote in the November General Election.

Thirty five thousand (35,000) calls were placed, and 1,122 respondents fully participated in the survey. The margin of error for this total polling sample is 2.93% with a confidence level of 95%.

The 2012 United States Presidential election will be held on November 6, 2012. Who are you most likely to vote for in the election?

President Barack Obama 46.92%
Republican Nominee Mitt Romney 46.56%
another candidate 2.30%
Undecided 4.23%

Michigan Poll: Obama and Romney in dead heat - Fox 2 News Headlines

:eusa_clap:

:D

They refused to endorse George Bush. Did you know that? I know they are conservative. I used to live in Toronto and Detroit was just a skip away.

Great radio stations too.

But this just adds momentum to the campaign with this strong an endorsement. And with the candidates now tied in the polls it means Michigan is really in play.

Did you see this?

Foster McCollum White Baydoun (FMW)B, a national public opinion polling and voter analytics consulting firm based in Michigan and representing the combined resources of Foster McCollum White & Associates (Troy Michigan) and Baydoun Consulting (Dearborn Michigan) conducted a telephone-automated polling random survey of Michigan registered and most likely November 2012 General election voters for Fox 2 News Detroit to determine their voting and issue preferences for the presidential election.

An initial qualifying statement was read to respondents asking them to participate only if they were very likely to vote in the November General Election.

Thirty five thousand (35,000) calls were placed, and 1,122 respondents fully participated in the survey. The margin of error for this total polling sample is 2.93% with a confidence level of 95%.

The 2012 United States Presidential election will be held on November 6, 2012. Who are you most likely to vote for in the election?

President Barack Obama 46.92%
Republican Nominee Mitt Romney 46.56%
another candidate 2.30%
Undecided 4.23%

Michigan Poll: Obama and Romney in dead heat - Fox 2 News Headlines

:eusa_clap:

No, i hadn't seen this....wow! Well i didn't vote in the poll...neither did any of my family, and our votes are going Romney. I'm sure we weren't the only one either....and several of our friends that voted Obama in 2008 are going to Romney this time. A couple of them really don't like Romney, hate Obama now, but they like Ryan so that's why Romney is getting their votes! Lol!

Iacocca, retired head of Chrysler, also endorses Romney!!! That's BIG!

Retired auto executive Lee Iacocca, credited with saving Chrysler in the 1980s, has endorsed Mitt Romney.

The endorsement could help Mr. Romney in states like Michigan and Ohio, where the Obama campaign has hammered the Republican candidate as no friend of the auto industry.

Lee Iacocca, who backed Democrats in 2004 and 2008, endorses Mitt Romney - Washington Times

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modern era Democrats are either one term losers or Impeached disgraces.

The thought of calling them democrats has Kennedy turning over in his grave.

It sure is great to see America stepping up while Romney gets the good news.

The Detroit Free Press endorsed Obama in 2008... guess who they endorsed this time???

Detroit Free Press endorses Romney
The Detroit Free Press threw its support behind Mitt Romney on Thursday, marking the candidate's second endorsement from a Michigan newspaper in as many days.

And they endorsed him almost a year ago, BEFORE he even won the nomination. THAT is how bad they think Obama has done in the last 4 years. :rofl:

I was born and raised in Michigan and let me tell you this doesn't mean shit in that union state. Detroit will overwhelmingly vote the crook Obama cause they always vote Black and democrat (before you whiny bitches scream it is how Young stayed mayor for over 20 years). Now most of the out lying areas of the state will vote Romney but the heavily populated areas like flint and Saginaw will vote democrat cause the UAW will push them towards that with fear lies and out right intimidation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back