TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
5b8947d60e80caf5be9c60e8d11ab0df5faec464.jpg

The B'B'B' Bacon Burger from Slater's 50/50 in San Diego

Also:
Are These the 21 Best Bacon Dishes in America

Holy... shit! I'd die of a heart attack after eating that, but I'd die happy.

Heat attack special right there!
Speaking of heart attacks... this girl holds up the Triple Bypass Burger from the Heart Attack Grill.

6a00e54fc8012e8833014e86fc410c970d-pi

Ironically enough, people have actually had heart attacks there! No surprise really... people over 300 pounds eat free! :eek:

How fat must you be to be able to eat something like that? That's like the equivalent of 6 sandwiches! Disgusting. No wonder Americans are obese.

Speaking of heart attacks... this girl holds up the Triple Bypass Burger from the Heart Attack Grill.

Ironically enough, people have actually had heart attacks there! No surprise really... people over 300 pounds eat free! :eek:

How fat must you be to be able to eat something like that? That's like the equivalent of 6 sandwiches! Disgusting. No wonder Americans are obese.
They have 2 or 3 bigger burgers too lol

You can't even eat it like it was intended to eat. You would have to take it apart in order to eat it! Gross. Wicked unhealthy.

You can't even eat it like it was intended to eat. You would have to take it apart in order to eat it! Gross. Wicked unhealthy.
Yup. Well I don't think people go to a place named the "Heart Attack Grill" to count calories.

My cholesterol level jumps just looking at it, and my anus aches with the thought of passing it....

Yup. Well I don't think people go to a place named the "Heart Attack Grill" to count calories.

Then complain that they weigh half a ton and can't breathe. :rolleyes-41:

To go there once in a while as like a treat would probably be okay but you wouldn't want to make a habit of eating like that.

WoW. Disgusting.
Yeah. I bet it tastes great before your heart seizes up though.

Eww, that avatar is butt fugly.

Forum List

Back