OMG Bloomberg Was Not Conservative! Shock!

Does Bubba know this?

"The NRA had a great night. They beat both Speaker Tom Foley and Jack Brooks, two of the ablest members of Congress, who had warned me this would happen. Foley was the first Speaker to be defeated in more than a century. Jack Brooks had supported the NRA for years and had led the fight against the assault weapons ban in the House, but as chairman of the Judiciary Committee he had voted for the overall crime bill even after the ban was put into it. The NRA was an unforgiving master: one strike and you're out. The gun lobby claimed to have defeated nineteen of the twenty-four members on its hit list. They did at least that much damage and could rightly claim to have made Gingrich the House Speaker."

-Bill Clinton

May be... I still think his other support softened because of the issues I mentioned.

Where's the quote from, btw? There's no link. :eusa_naughty:

For once I agree with Chris Matthews...........

Matthews on MSNBC Bloomberg Coverage: 'We're Putting on Sh-t'
Posted by Ken Shepherd on June 20, 2007 - 10:25.

Coming back from a commercial break that included a plug for "the best reporting, the power of NBC News" on "Super Tuesdays," MSNBC's Chris Matthews was caught uttering an expletive, complaining about the content of the network's programming.

The "Hardball" host complained that "we're all reacting here and putting on shit" with the network's breaking news coverage pertaining to New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg leaving the GOP to become an independent.

Immediately thereafter, Matthews caught his error and began reading from the teleprompter.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13598

Bloomberg was a democrat that switched to Republican in order to win an election.

I would presume that if he had felt that Democrats would have supported him enough in the election to win, he would not have changed his party affiliation to Republican.

That being said, we know his ammo, soooo, more than likely he can see the writing on the wall, knows being a Republican is not to his best benefit now, and has taken the leap elsewhere.

He could hurt Clinton's New Yorker votes, but he also could hurt Giulliani's New Yorker vote also, imo.

Bloomberg was a democrat that switched to Republican in order to win an election.

I would presume that if he had felt that Democrats would have supported him enough in the election to win, he would not have changed his party affiliation to Republican.

That being said, we know his ammo, soooo, more than likely he can see the writing on the wall, knows being a Republican is not to his best benefit now, and has taken the leap elsewhere.

He could hurt Clinton's New Yorker votes, but he also could hurt Giulliani's New Yorker vote also, imo.

Bloomturd is a liberal

Rudy is beating Hillary in NY and Hillary is hoping for all the help she can get

Forum List

Back