OMG are dems this stupid???? LOL

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnpBFxvLxJE&feature=player_embedded]Mom, Dad.... I'm a Democrat.... - YouTube[/ame]

“I just want to help those less fortunate than I am.”

“I don’t want my student loan rates to go up…”

“…but not at the expense of women and children’s preventative health care.”

“We should tax the oil companies to better fund education.”

“I believe that men and women in this country deserve equal rights, and equal opportunity under the law.”

“I don’t believe that if someone loses their job or gets sick that they should go bankrupt and lose their homes.”

“And I believe in good, affordable healthcare for everyone.”

“Why aren’t you a Democrat? It might not be as bad as you think.”

:eusa_eh:

"No problem son. Starting today we're going to give away all of your possessions to those less fortunate than you. No iPad, no Cell phone, no Internet. No car because it harms the environment, you'll take the bus from now on.
We'll get all your clothes from Good Will and when we go on vacation, we'll take someone else's kids while you stay here and man the soup kitchens."

"I'm proud of you son!"

"No problem son. Starting today we're going to give away all of your possessions to those less fortunate than you. No iPad, no Cell phone, no Internet. No car because it harms the environment, you'll take the bus from now on.
We'll get all your clothes from Good Will and when we go on vacation, we'll take someone else's kids while you stay here and man the soup kitchens."

"I'm proud of you son!"

:lol:

"We'll also ask your school to make your A's into B's, and have them increase someone else's grades who doesn't have your advantages. You're quite a young man!"

Last edited:
Any member who accepts money in exchange for political influence is bad. Both parties are guilty of this, but recently, the republican party has the most offenders.

The republican party isn't bad, nor is the democratic party. But it's the members who do these things. They are the bad guys, regardless of political affiliation.

What if, instead of the young man saying, "I'm a Democrat" he said everything else but prefaced them with, "I am a Christian"?

The problem isnt the message, it's the insinuation that others arent like that, which is a complete lie.

Affordable heath care, I'm all for it, but I'm not for a govenment mandated system. I think health care should be like car insurance and you buy it yourself. I mean there is a reason most medical fraud happens on medicare, because noone cares about the cost, hence choose your price!

If you buy your insurance, you'll care more about price and it will go down. Similar to cell phones and acutally home phones too.
I'm all for competition, hence I do support SOME regulation, like laws against monopolies, because with monopolies, there is no competition and that is very very bad.

Another one is student loans. My wife is back in school and its rediculously expensive. WHY???? Why are tuition and books so dam expensive? You know that school books are a rackett, but I never hear democrats complain about that, just the loans. I'll take less loans with lower tuition. I mean you're getting less at colleges these days and it's costing more. Universities are a huge racket.

“I just want to help those less fortunate than I am...”

“..with other people's money. Not with MY money. Are you joking?"

“I don’t want my student loan rates to go up…”

"...and I don't want them to be privatized."

“…but not at the expense of women and children’s preventative health care...”

"...which I want the government to pay for with other people's money."

“We should tax the oil companies to better fund education...”

"...but not Apple or other companies I think are cool."

“I don’t believe that if someone loses their job or gets sick that they should go bankrupt and lose their homes.”

“We should give them a free house if they won't get a job.”

“Why aren’t you a Democrat? It might not be as bad as you think.”

I am not a Democrat because I was not willing to go through the operation to remove seven pounds of brain matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back