OMFG Can you believe the LIBYANS???

I still wonder why not a word on drudge.

Is it running on the major networks?

there seems to be a battle in countries like libya between the moderate normal people and the rightwingnut religious fundies who believe in blowing up stuff they don't like.

oh wait....

"Moderate Muslims" don't want the radicals to blow them up in attacks.

It is not to protect us.

Dems response to Democracy through the years

Reagan liberates eastern Europe from Communist oppression. Dems response: Reagan's a war monger and a grade B actor

Dubya liberates Iraq. Dem response da Booooooooooooosh we hates him! hates him!! He turned the ME over to people that let women vote!

Actually, they're afraid we'll start bombing Libya.

I don't think it's necessarily that. When the people of Libya rose up against Ghaddafi, many of the leaders of that revolution asked for help from the West, and the U.S. was one of the first to help. U.S. Forces were active in the UN coalition that maintained a no-fly zone that kept Ghaddafi from using fighter jets from bombing his own people.

This was a populist revolution that relied upon massive involvement of average Libyan citizens. They knew they were being supported by us.

We have our own fanatic lunatics here, one would think we'd understand that the vast majority of people in most countries aren't fanatics or lunatics. You are judging millions of people by the actions of a few.

Dems response to Democracy through the years

Reagan liberates eastern Europe from Communist oppression. Dems response: Reagan's a war monger and a grade B actor

Dubya liberates Iraq. Dem response da Booooooooooooosh we hates him! hates him!! He turned the ME over to people that let women vote!

Ya...Sure he did Frankie. :lol:
Typical lefty idiot that can't see the truth.

Works of art are the responsibility of the US Department of State. And Hillary is the MDIC (Movie Director In Chief)

...or one would assume anyway...

At least someone in the Middle East is taking to cleaning up their own Jihadist mess instead of making us come in there and doing it.

I guess this shows we have at least a snowball's chance in hell of making friends with the new Libya.

Forum List

Back