OMFG Can you believe the LIBYANS???

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Libyans hold giant march demanding militias disband in wake of attack on US consulate - The Washington Post

BENGHAZI, Libya — Around 30,000 Libyans marched through the eastern city of Benghazi on Friday in an unprecedented protest to demand the disbanding of powerful militias in the wake of last week’s attack that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.

The attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, in which at least one militia is suspected of participating, has sparked a backlash among many Libyans against the multiple armed factions that have run rampant for months in cities around the country. The militias have become more powerful than the regular security forces, and successive governments since last year’s fall of Moammar Gadhafi have been unable to rein them in.

Other signs mourned the killing of U.S. Amb. Chris Stevens, reading, “The ambassador was Libya’s friend” and “Libya lost a friend.”

And some idiots here wanted to bomb them. This is an encouraging sign that some Middle Eastern countries actually want to become moderate.

Libyans hold giant march demanding militias disband in wake of attack on US consulate - The Washington Post

BENGHAZI, Libya — Around 30,000 Libyans marched through the eastern city of Benghazi on Friday in an unprecedented protest to demand the disbanding of powerful militias in the wake of last week’s attack that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.

The attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, in which at least one militia is suspected of participating, has sparked a backlash among many Libyans against the multiple armed factions that have run rampant for months in cities around the country. The militias have become more powerful than the regular security forces, and successive governments since last year’s fall of Moammar Gadhafi have been unable to rein them in.

Other signs mourned the killing of U.S. Amb. Chris Stevens, reading, “The ambassador was Libya’s friend” and “Libya lost a friend.”

And some idiots here wanted to bomb them. This is an encouraging sign that some Middle Eastern countries actually want to become moderate.

Well it's nice that they gave him a parade because it doesn't look as if they'll ever give him justice.
Libyan Official: ‘We Don’t Have Enough Power’ To Catch US Ambassador’s Killers « CBS DC

there seems to be a battle in countries like libya between the moderate normal people and the rightwingnut religious fundies who believe in blowing up stuff they don't like.

oh wait....

there seems to be a battle in countries like libya between the moderate normal people and the rightwingnut religious fundies who believe in blowing up stuff they don't like.

oh wait....
And the CIA that backs them.

Oh wait....

Phew.

So now Obama can go back to skipping Intel meetings

Maybe these Good Libyans can guard the next Ambassador?

oh wait....

Small world, right?

Thanks for posting this, Ravi. Made my day a little brighter.

oh wait....

william_ayers.jpg

''I don't regret setting bombs, I feel we didn't do enough.'' William Ayers, Sept 11, 2001

For a second there I thought all our Embassies in the Middle East from Libya to Indonesia were under attack

oh wait....

william_ayers.jpg

''I don't regret setting bombs, I feel we didn't do enough.'' William Ayers, Sept 11, 2001
Lying's a sin, Frances.

You've gotten so bitter you can even be thankful for a bit of good news.

oh wait....

william_ayers.jpg

Lying's a sin, Frances.

Keep sweeping it under the rug, Babe. All this "good news" is like infectious or something.

For a second there I thought all our Embassies in the Middle East from Libya to Indonesia were under attack

Don't you have a chainsaw you should be deepthroating right now, asswipe?

The issue is not the few good Libyans, Dear.

We have a dead Ambassador, we are under siege in the whole Middle East, we have a POTUS who just blamed State for the mess, who talks up the Muslim Brotherhood and is outright disrespectful to our genuine ally, Israel.

Did the protest clear all that up and make it all go away?

Or are you too busy celebrating the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens?

Fuck off, retard.

I'm not letting you Obama Flufflers sweep any of this under the rug.

Fuck off, retard.

Make sure you post the picture again. Every time you do, the Republican Party loses another voter.

So, post early and often. ;)

oh wait....
And the CIA that backs them.

Oh wait....

Lol Jiliian is such an idiot

Fuck off, retard.

Make sure you post the picture again. Every time you do, the Republican Party loses another voter.

Better than leaving Obama and the Dems in charge and losing any more Ambassadors

:cool:

Last edited:
Fuck off, retard.

Better than leaving Obama and the Dems in change and losing any more Ambassadors

:cool:

I always knew that you were a DNC plant. But trust me, I won't tell. Your secret is safe with me. :eusa_angel:

oh wait....

william_ayers.jpg

Lying's a sin, Frances.

What good news? The fact a few protesters took to the streets? Hip hip hooray.

Forum List

Back