Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word — and claims there's tape to prove it

Ah, the "N" word gambit. It doesn't matter if FDR freely used the "N" word and appointed a (former) KKK member to the S.C. and it doesn't matter if LBJ freely used the "N" word and it doesn't matter if democrat senator Robert Byrd was a former KKK member and used the "N" word up until the day he retired from the senate just a few years ago because the gambit only works on republicans.

Could be true. Could also be bullshit from a person pissed about getting sacked.
If using the n word is "racist" then most blacks are racist and probably about 80% of whites.

Asinine games we play that mean absolutely nothing

Who is using it and the context does matter. A white person should never use it, ever.
There is the divisive mindset so prevalent in liberals. One group can be racist but not another. Are you applying for a job at the NYT?

Frank Luntz‏Verified account @FrankLuntz

I’m in @Omarosa’s book on page 149. She claims to have heard from someone who heard from me that I heard Trump use the N-word. Not only is this flat-out false (I’ve never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn’t even make an effort to call or email me to verify. Very shoddy work.

You sure you are not talking about the Democrat Lyndon Baines Johnson?

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

-Geaux

Okay ... release it then? What are you waiting for?

Oh yeah, that's right; it probably doesn't exist.

The tape is certainly mysterious. Omarosa never heard the tape. Someone, unidentified, told her that they heard that Frank Luntz told someone, also unidentified, that there was a tape. Frank Luntz said he never said any such thing to anyone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back