Omarosa: President Trump showed a 'real and serious' mental decline

Mental decline? How could she tell?

He does continuously mutter "no collusion"; he sounds senile.
And Hillary doesn't??? LMAO!!!

Actually no. She sounds quite intelligent and compared to the blob, she sounds like a Rhodes Scholar.

But it is good to see that your "defense" of the blob only involves a comparison to others and no actual defense of the doddering orange blob you voted for.

No silly, because he ran against Hillary The Hag
But that is not accurate, as it does not explain how trump won the nomination, and I doubt "just anyone" would have beaten her. Trump rolled the Republican Party by appealing to the worst in people, then rode the wave to the white house.

Trump was EXACTLY the breath of fresh air wave been longing for since Reagan rode off into the sunset

But that is not accurate, as it does not explain how trump won the nomination, and I doubt "just anyone" would have beaten her. Trump rolled the Republican Party by appealing to the worst in people, then rode the wave to the white house.

Trump was EXACTLY the breath of fresh air wave been longing for since Reagan rode off into the sunset

It would be fun to hear in what ways he's a change from the previous administrations...

He does lie more than the previous presidents...maybe fools who voted for him wanted someone who would lie more often????
He added a trillion to the debt in less than 2 years. Just like his predecessors.
He's alienated our friends and befriended our enemies...and his DOJ is being sued by members of his own party. That's a new one.

"All of my book interviews have been pre-canceled to make room for Omarosa." - Coulter

It would be fun to hear in what ways he's a change from the previous administrations...

He does lie more than the previous presidents...maybe fools who voted for him wanted someone who would lie more often????
He added a trillion to the debt in less than 2 years. Just like his predecessors.
He's alienated our friends and befriended our enemies...and his DOJ is being sued by members of his own party. That's a new one.

Did Hillary give you wooos?

I noticed that he does not fit the normal mindset as the other people in Washington D. C. I would think that by now he would have tried to fit in with the others that play in the Great Swamp. He seems to have trouble getting a long with others, and plays by his own rules. People should never do that if they want to "fit in" or get a long with others. (Sorry just had to write something stupid)

Congratulations, you succeeded!

Forum List

Back