Omar, you sly dog.

DAVID STEINBERG: TYING UP LOOSE THREADS IN THE CURIOUS CASE

"In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.
That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family."

So as it turns out, it looks VERY likely that her real name is "Ilhan Nur Said Elmi", and she is in fact an illegal alien, subject to immediate deportation.

How will the Dems spin this one?

Fake news.
With all the talk about illegal visas, I would still like to know what Melania did to qualify for a genius visa. She isn't that smart. Will ICE be visiting her at the white house?
why ? You want to kill her?

You really are nuts, aren't you?
Wondering why your interest in Melania

In a thread about irregular visas, questions about Melania's visa is pertinent.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
DAVID STEINBERG: TYING UP LOOSE THREADS IN THE CURIOUS CASE

"In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.
That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family."

So as it turns out, it looks VERY likely that her real name is "Ilhan Nur Said Elmi", and she is in fact an illegal alien, subject to immediate deportation.

How will the Dems spin this one?

Fake news.
With all the talk about illegal visas, I would still like to know what Melania did to qualify for a genius visa. She isn't that smart. Will ICE be visiting her at the white house?

Going down the truther tube are you ?? TDS is known for creating wild and vengeful thinking also.

Fake news.

Going down the truther tube are you ?? TDS is known for creating wild and vengeful thinking also.

Melania did receive a genius visa. I'm just asking how.

insane_orig.jpg

It gets dirtier by the day.

An investigative reporter who has helped compile compelling evidence that Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother and lying about it under oath now cites multiple sources within the Minneapolis Somali community who claim the congresswoman entered the United States in 1995 as a fraudulent member of the Omar family.

And here comes the truly damning stuff:

Steinberg explains that the Omar family is a second, unrelated family that was being granted asylum by the United States, noting the information from his sources is corroborated by public records.

The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family,” he writes.

While the three received asylum in the United States, Ilhan’s three other siblings, using their real names, obtained asylum in the United Kingdom. Among the British siblings, according to abundant evidence reported by Steinberg over the past three years, was Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.

Before applying for asylum, the congresswoman’s name was Ilhan Nur Said Elmi.

Very much more @ Report: Ilhan Omar Used False Name To Enter U.S.

To be honest, I can’t find out anything about the source except that it has a lot of onlie news stories. I have no idea who’s behind it, it’s staff, or funding.

The same report appears
@ REPORT: Ilhan Omar Received Asylum Under False Name - Laura Loomer Official

So, since she entered our country under false pretenses and is a tax cheat, why are we waiting to deport her?

SEND HER BACK!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

A tax cheat? Like TRUMP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to the Donald ever being charged with tax evasion? Plus the conviction?

It’s only a crime if you get caught, right?
Al Capone would be proud of today’s republicans.

Sounds like you favor hanging people with no evidence.

Not people.
A sexist racist narcissist, Donald Trump.
He does not love this country.

Forum List

Back