Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

Should Trump apologize for calling 4 American members of congress Non Americas who should go back home when in fact they are home.

Clearly he should know that they are Americans and to refer to them as non American is a slap at any American who does meet the cookie cutter mold that Trump is trying to push

Is this a slap in the face for

Yet he refuses and his supports do not call him out on it

He did the same thing with Obama with the birth certificate issue

Yet he finally had to admit that he was wrong

"I will not dignify that with an answer,"

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment
Um, no. If you choose to put yourself into the public service and represent a portion of this country then you can answer questions about your allegiance to the country. For crying out loud sports players are required to talk to the media, you can answer a simple question if you're a representative of this government.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

All members of congress say this at the start of each new Congress

That should be enough and since this is a democracy which is founded on freedom of speech. She said what she wanted to say.
That's a required recital of words. It means nothing to me if the person saying it doesn't mean it. Along with her freedom of speech to not have to answer a question there is also the freedom of speech of the people asking the questions. I would never advocate forcing her to answer but not answering those questions is more than enough reason not to want to vote for her. Tell your friends.

There is absolutely no evidence that Omar married her brother, and much evidence that this is just another example of conservative slanders of this woman:

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

But lying and slander is all you have.

Keep showing blacks and people of colour how much fear you have of these women. Keep showing minorities how powerful they are and how frightened of them you are. Nothing will bring out the minority vote like seeing faces like theirs frightening assholes like you.

You think minorities are going to give up their new JOBS to support you slave-owners? They can finally see their way out of the prisons/projects LBJ and his successors put them in....you've lost that voting bloc, bitch....wave bye bye.

Lost the voting block???? You're delusional. Minority voters are determined to remove the orange menace from the Oval Office. Especially black women.

She’s trying to fuc* America just as fast and furiously as she fu•ks her brother.

Lost the voting block???? You're delusional. Minority voters are determined to remove the orange menace from the Oval Office. Especially black women.

Communist women, not black women...the difference being communist women like you don't understand black women....They are getting economic advantages from Trump, something you vermin have always denied them. Why should a black woman remain poor and degraded by welfare when she can know the joy of having a job and providing for herself? Black women know better than anybody else they've always had to be the breadwinner for their family while their lazy shiftless husband drank and chased other women. Don't tell me about black women...you don't know the first thing about them.

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment
Um, no. If you choose to put yourself into the public service and represent a portion of this country then you can answer questions about your allegiance to the country. For crying out loud sports players are required to talk to the media, you can answer a simple question if you're a representative of this government.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

That should be enough and since this is a democracy which is founded on freedom of speech. She said what she wanted to say.
Ya cause after all Muslims never lie right? It is allowed under Islam to lie to further Islam's goals.

Yet Trump lies and is it to further Trumps goals ?

Still you are just misinterpreting stuff that others put out

taqiyya is in the Koran but it only permits deception in the case of self-preservation, nothing more. In the case of death then it is allowed

Unfortunately Ben C like many other repubs just focus on a few words and act like they understand Islam but they don't

Picking a few words then trying to make a case for a religion is cherry picking with a tooth pick

To say all Muslims are bad then why is Trump trying to be buddy buddy with SA. Obviously they are Muslim country and they buy a lot of American weapons.

Iran purchased a lot of weapons from US and British in the 70's in its efforts to be a global players

Now they are the bad guys

Ya cause after all Muslims never lie right? It is allowed under Islam to lie to further Islam's goals.

taqiyya is in the Koran but it only permits deception in the case of self-preservation, nothing more. In the case of death then it is allowed

Unfortunately Ben C like many other repubs just focus on a few words and act like they understand Islam but they don't

Picking a few words then trying to make a case for a religion is cherry picking with a tooth pick

To say all Muslims are bad then why is Trump trying to be buddy buddy with SA. Obviously they are Muslim country and they buy a lot of American weapons.

Iran purchased a lot of weapons from US and British in the 70's in its efforts to be a global players

No they bought weapons to take on the Iraqis because the enemy of our enemy is always our friend until they're not anymore

Maritime history was made this month last year when the first commercial container ship went thru the Northern Sea Route of the Arctic Ocean, a route made possible by the melting of Arctic ice and something that has never been done

Shippers are gearing up to transport through the Arctic ice because the waters have been warming up over the last 40 years enough to make The arctic a sea route

If countries see this a shorter route and they try to go thru it, I wonder what will happen to all that crushed ice in conjunction with warming trends.

Maritime history was made this month last year when the first commercial container ship went thru the Northern Sea Route of the Arctic Ocean, a route made possible by the melting of Arctic ice and something that has never been done

Shippers are gearing up to transport through the Arctic ice because the waters have been warming up over the last 40 years enough to make The arctic a sea route

If countries see this a shorter route and they try to go thru it, I wonder what will happen to all that crushed ice in conjunction with warming trends.

Can't say, but I bet the polar bears will hate it.

No they bought weapons to take on the Iraqis because the enemy of our enemy is always our friend until they're not anymore

So what happens when they are no longer are friend as history shows

It was reported in 2018 that Iraq was making military purchased from Russia.

They have also make military purchases from the US

So when people say Muslims bad they why is everyone is selling weapons to them

I am sure Israel is shaking their heads as they continue military purchases

There are 2 kinds of Muslims. Those working to control the world NOW and those willing to wait till it is assimilated..
Sounds just like their fundie christian brothers.
Perhaps THIS time you can cite for us all those thousands of christian terror attacks each year?
Or can cite for us from the Bible where God commands his people to seize all Governments and make the world be run by Christians.

Why is she required to answer trolls and morons?
Why is trump?

He's not. In fact, he would be much better off if he STFU, turned off his tweeter, and promoted his policies in stead of punching down on every little slight.

Forum List

Back