Omar Bin Laden: "Obama is a Criminal For Killing My Father"

If it's a true statement, it's interesting that his greatest humiliation is the way that his dad was buried at sea...not becoming the most wanted man in the world, or the instigator of tens of thousands of deaths among both Muslims and Christians etc, etc.

If it's a true statement, it's interesting that his greatest humiliation is the way that his dad was buried at sea...not becoming the most wanted man in the world, or the instigator of tens of thousands of deaths among both Muslims and Christians etc, etc.

I still think they should have wrapped him in bacon first...... :lol:

That would be culturally insensitive.

So? For some reason I become somewhat insensitive to the "cultural needs" of people who make their living off of killing other people, especially when the people they are trying to kill are my fellow countrymen. Now, if we were talking about your average Muslim, I would say offer them every courtesy that is reasonable. My statement isn't about cultural insensitivities, but rather a clear message to those who would entertain attacking us again. We will find you. We will kill you. Allah won't want your sorry ass when we're done with you. I believe that is a message Al Qaeda members can relate to.

So? For some reason I become somewhat insensitive to the "cultural needs" of people who make their living off of killing other people, especially when the people they are trying to kill are my fellow countrymen. Now, if we were talking about your average Muslim, I would say offer them every courtesy that is reasonable. My statement isn't about cultural insensitivities, but rather a clear message to those who would entertain attacking us again. We will find you. We will kill you. Allah won't want your sorry ass when we're done with you. I believe that is a message Al Qaeda members can relate to.

They make their living from it?
What's the salary for a jihadist these days?

All this time, rather than sending in the military to take over their countries you could have sent in the IRS!!!

They make their living from it?
What's the salary for a jihadist these days?

All this time, rather than sending in the military to take over their countries you could have sent in the IRS!!!
If they were inside the US I would. The IRS is a much worse punishment than death by the military. Unfortunately for us, they are mostly overseas and make their livings off of donations from stupid people. Or did you honestly think there is such a thing as a weekend suicide bomber? :lol:

john-stewart-underwater-boss.jpg

Forum List

Back