Omar and the divide in the Democrat party

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0f151ab44b9_story.html?utm_term=.7557de50dce9

Finally people are seeing it. I saw it at the DNC. The party seems to not like Jews very much. It is interesting to me that they embrace Islam and their culture and vilify Judaism as I am pretty sure that Israel is a nation of peace and the 50+ mostly Islamic countries are not. Thoughts?

Because the Democrats are divided on this themselves...

upload_2019-3-18_14-13-52.jpeg

upload_2019-3-18_14-14-6.jpeg

Protesters torch Israeli flag outside Democratic National Convention
These Muslim and Jewish community leaders are united in frustration at Ilhan Omar's comments - CNNPolitics
Joe Lieberman says some Democrats are saying 'explicitly anti-Semitic things' - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

What politics??

The only good Jew is a dead Jew?? That's her politics.

Wonder if the Jews will keep giving to the Dem candidates as Dem House and Senate members keep harassing them??

The divide in the democrat party is overstated. Democrats have pretty much accepted Tabil, Omar, and Cortez for who they are. That is only cementing the democrat base. And Jews glossed over obama’s Anti Semitic views, they will do the same for anyone other democrat.

The Democratic Party is naturally divided. It's a coalition party.

Republicans, being nearly all white, simply don't understand what that means. Being nearly all what, they simply don't understand their racism. There are no sounding boards. Just nonsensical people speaking nonsense.

Last edited:

Republicans, being nearly all white, simply don't understand what that means. Being nearly all what, they simply don't understand there racism. There are no sounding boards. Just nonsensical people speaking nonsense.
lol Racism is identifying people by their race rather than by what they do, and while I know you won't understand this, you just put up a racist post.

Republicans, being nearly all white, simply don't understand what that means. Being nearly all what, they simply don't understand their racism. There are no sounding boards. Just nonsensical people speaking nonsense.

Wait so you believe multiculturalism causes division? Rome would agree with you. But I argue that if you didn't elect two devout Muslim extremists to Congress your party would be more united.

New Topics

Forum List

Back