O'Malley will announce in BALTIMORE

As an individual unlucky enough to have lived in Maryland during this idiots time as Governor, I can say that he would be the worst choice for president out of any of those even considering running.
He brought this state to its financial knees. almost 80 tax and fee hikes (even taxed the rain) referred to illegals as "New Americans" gave them drivers licenses and let them register to vote, then gave them in state rates at college. Plus he gave them full social benefits like food stamps, welfare, housing etc..
I could really go on about this piece of trash for hours, but, I will end it here and see if anyone is really interested in living in the soviet union.

Man, oh man, you really rush to these threads, now don't you...

:lol:

Announce what?
What's the deal -- has this site disabled OP links? :dunno:
Announce that he's running for President.

I really needed to say that?

He's intentionally thick.

I guess when one's desperate to post something at 3 in the morning, that's when the Irony Mine opens up.

Announce what?

NEG.

Then why can't he just post a fucking LINK? Nomsayin'?
Perhaps Gullibles like you are easily amused by ipse dixit. I ain't.

As an individual unlucky enough to have lived in Maryland during this idiots time as Governor, I can say that he would be the worst choice for president out of any of those even considering running.
He brought this state to its financial knees. almost 80 tax and fee hikes (even taxed the rain) referred to illegals as "New Americans" gave them drivers licenses and let them register to vote, then gave them in state rates at college. Plus he gave them full social benefits like food stamps, welfare, housing etc..
I could really go on about this piece of trash for hours, but, I will end it here and see if anyone is really interested in living in the soviet union.

Man, oh man, you really rush to these threads, now don't you...

:lol:
Dont see any value in wasting time before I convince people to actually look at OweMalleys real record, not the record he wants to portray around the country.
He was a total disaster as governor, and if you want to go back and look at his performance in Baltimore as mayor. Not good. Baltimore is so bad that those that live in Maryland refer to it as " Baltimore, the city that bleeds" taken from O'malleys version of "Baltimore, the city that reads"
only thing to read in Baltimore while he was Mayor was the obits.

Announce what?

I guess when one's desperate to post something at 3 in the morning, that's when the Irony Mine opens up.

Announce what?

NEG.

Link optional when everyone knows what he's talking about, dude. You posted second, you could've posted a link instead of starting up a trite discussion. But the again, trite is your bread and butter.

Announce what?

Announce what?

NEG.

Link optional when everyone knows what he's talking about, dude. You posted second, you could've posted a link instead of starting up a trite discussion. But the again, trite is your bread and butter.

"Everybody knows" my ass. If "everybody knew", there would be no reason for him to post it. Doing so with no documentation makes it worth the air it's printed on. Much like your pointless posts here trying to find a way to defend the practice for no purpose but to be contrary.

Forum List

Back