can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't
like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife
of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like
they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is
that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them...
Oh my God, what have I just said?"

:D
[/FONT]

Holy cow people should think before the speak! Love the third one, I gotta find a YouTube video of that.

:omg:
Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is
that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them...
Oh my God, what have I just said?

:omg:

:lol:

Sochi Olympics security braces for terrorist attack...
:eusa_eh:
Sochi: Terrorists aim to sow fear as Olympics draw closer
January 21st, 2014 ~ The Sochi Olympics have become the "Holy Grail" for terrorists, experts on Russia say, and they don't even have to attack the Games directly to claim success.
"You don't necessarily have to hit Sochi to spoil the Games," says Andrew Kuchins of the Center for Strategic & International Studies. "A series of Volgograd-caliber attacks would virtually terrorize all of Russia." Last month's attacks in Volgograd, a major transit hub approximately 400 miles (650 kilometers) from Sochi, targeted a train station and a trolley bus and killed more than 30 people.

Juan C. Zarate, former U.S. deputy national security adviser on terrorism, agrees that terrorists have a "clear intent" to disrupt the Olympics and to embarrass Russian President Vladimir Putin. "The terrorists, for purposes of attacks and embarrassment, don't have to get into the inner rings of security within Sochi to have a declared successful attack," he says. "They need only create a sense of terror or disruption in the immediate environment – or even in the transportation hubs, as we've seen in Volgograd, to create a sense of instability."

The terrorist leader of the self-described "Caucasus Emirate," Doku Umarov, has directly urged his followers to destroy the Games. Reports are circulating that Umarov was killed by Russian forces but there has been no confirmation and the two experts, who spoke at a CSIS briefing, noted there have been numerous previous rumors of his death. Umarov, who is believed to be based in Dagestan, a Russian republic located to the east of the site of the Sochi Olympics, has led rebel groups in the south of Russia for years but more recently has claimed alliance with global jihadists.

Kuchins says terrorists threatening the Olympics "are motivated by a global jihadist ideology which is common to that of al Qaeda and others around the world." He said that's what motivated the Tsarnaev brothers, who authorities allege bombed the Boston Marathon last year. They were also from Dagestan in the Northern Caucasus. Even if Umarov is dead, he says, it may not make that much difference since he is not primarily an operational leader. "The network is loose and others might be competing to claim responsibility for terrorist acts," Kuchins says.

MORE

See also:

U.S., Russia discussing high-tech aid to counter Olympic terror threat
Top U.S. and Russian military officials on Tuesday discussed the potential for the United States to share high-tech equipment to counter any use of improvised explosives by terrorists during the Sochi Olympics, a U.S. official told CNN. Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey and his Russian counterpart, Gen. Valery Gerasimov, met in Brussels, Dempsey spokesman Col. Edward Thomas said. "It did come up in discussions on an exploratory level. It's one of those things we have developed an expertise in," Thomas said.

A U.S. official with knowledge of the discussions said they centered around what IED detection and jamming equipment the United States might be able to offer the Russians for the Olympics. Military staff from both countries will now look at whether the technology is even compatible with Russian systems. The development was reported earlier in the day by the New York Times. Dempsey said, according to the Times, that the technology was “something we have become familiar with,” after more than a decade of American military engagement in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Dempsey said technical experts from both countries would need to make sure the American technology could be effectively integrated into the elaborate communication networks being set up by the Russian government in support of the Games, the Times said. “If you’re not careful, you can actually degrade capability, not enhance it,” Dempsey said, according to the paper.

Russian security forces are working to clamp down on potential threats ahead of the Games next month in the Black Sea resort. Russia has been battling a low-level Islamist insurgency in Dagestan and the North Caucasus region for more than a decade, and militants have vowed to strike at the Games.

U.S., Russia discussing high-tech aid to counter Olympic terror threat ? CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

Related:

FBI conducting interviews in U.S. with people from Caucasus
January 20th, 2014 ~ U-S law enforcement agents in recent weeks have been conducting interviews with people in the U.S. with ties in the Caucasus region, CNN has learned.
The interviews come amid security concerns and public threats by Islamic militants against the upcoming Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia. The region that includes Dagestan and Chechnya has been the scene of unrest and is in southern Russia, hundreds of miles from the venue of the winter games.

A U.S. official says the interviews are informational and does not mean there are any particular threats being investigated. Law enforcement officials do so-called “knock and talk” visits, to meet people and to see if there are any issues where they should be focusing. FBI agents did similar visits after last year’s Boston Marathon bombing.

The U.S. has a relatively small population from the Caucasus region, with small communities concentrated in areas of New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, among other states. In the past year, FBI agents also did similar knock-and-talk visits in Syrian and Lebanese communities, amid concerns about the Syrian civil war.

FBI conducting interviews in U.S. with people from Caucasus ? CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

Forum List

Back