Olympics is banning kneeling during national anthem in Tokyo

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I humbly disagree with the Olympic Committee on this.

This is NOT an international problem at all. Its something which only affect the sports performers from a single nation.

No other country- whether they are good or bad, free or oppressed, warlike or peaceful- has a problem here. The athletes from Latvia, Zimbabwe, Peru, or Bangladesh, France, Sweden, Red China, wherever, stand patriotically for the nation's anthem.

This is really something which the one nation with this protocol needs to deal with as there is no reason for a rule for all of those other countries.

'Cowardice': Olympics Committee Slammed for New Guidelines Barring Athletes From Kneeling, Raising Fists

I have no problem with the rule. Sports are designed for both entertainment and regional/local pride not garbage political grandstanding
Sports and these events are owned by the predator class.
Apparently my post flew right over your head.
I was lighting a pair of Nike's.
:dig:
God I hate it when black folks remind me of what america is, don't you?

I have no problem with the rule. Sports are designed for both entertainment and regional/local pride not garbage political grandstanding
Welcome to ignore tard

To many commercials. And half the winter Olympics is the large quates with brooms on ice. That game had to be invented by Canadiens outside bars when they were drunk.

To many commercials. And half the winter Olympics is the large quates with brooms on ice. That game had to be invented by Canadiens outside bars when they were drunk.
These athletes in particular should be monitored and rules should include that every player should have to pass a breathalyzer test before entering competition, even from the bench, and blow a 0.15 or better.

I'll let you know the moment they manage to do that.

The athletes will be treated to real sportsmanship. In events where a participant nation may not have a lot of their countrymen on hand, local people volunteer to go and root for that country’s athletes. Face paint, flags, the whole thing. So underrepresented countries won’t feel neglected.

Forum List

Back