Olympics fan gives Nazi salute - Fined $3900

Lol! The pinnacle of intelligence has spoken! Only joking old chap. You haven't even risen to your own level of substandard yet! :lol:

What the fuck are you talking about???

So you believe it's fine for people to be jailed for speaking their mind???

Good using your flawed logic you belong in fucking prison..... Why you may ask? because I don't agree with your position....

I suppose it's the old - "treat people how you wish to be treated" concept....

If you want people in jail for their believes then you belong in jail for your beliefs...

Or how about we just don't put people in jail because they hold a different view than yours???

I suppose that concept is way over your fucking head....

Now go be the whipping boy for your slave masters....

Another fool who thinks he knows what and how the people in Britain feel about such an act. Our country. Our laws. Don't like it. Tough shit.

As for the concept being way over my fucking head...no. But clearly much is over your own head since it appears to be rammed firmly up your arsehole. But hey, please feel free to carry on being an arrogant, know-it-all idiot.

Yes your laws, with your presence in our forum.

How many additional cameras does it require for the British to finally feel safe from their neighbors?

Good using your flawed logic you belong in fucking prison..... Why you may ask? because I don't agree with your position....

If you want people in jail for their believes then you belong in jail for your beliefs...

Or how about we just don't put people in jail because they hold a different view than yours???

Another fool who thinks he knows what and how the people in Britain feel about such an act. Our country. Our laws. Don't like it. Tough shit.

As for the concept being way over my fucking head...no. But clearly much is over your own head since it appears to be rammed firmly up your arsehole. But hey, please feel free to carry on being an arrogant, know-it-all idiot.

How many additional cameras does it require for the British to finally feel safe from their neighbors?

Ah poor diddums. Grow up for pete's sake!

Last edited:

Talk trash, get trashed.

We have freedom of expression here. Unlike you.............

Lol! The pinnacle of intelligence has spoken! Only joking old chap. You haven't even risen to your own level of substandard yet! :lol:

I could care less what your country does you fucking idiot........

I was merely pointing out that your country is now an authoritarian shithole and your government can fuck you in your ass and you have no means to fight back and your government knows this - thats why people are fined for speaking freely....

Oh not to mention I find your post highly ironic considering you're only posting on USmessageboard....

What is there no UKmessageboard??? did your fascist government ban them???

Last edited:

Talk trash, get trashed.

We have freedom of expression here. Unlike you.............

Listen dude. Fifteen million people were reduced to ashes. You really don't want to be defending those who salute the nazis.

I could care less what your country does you fucking idiot........

I was merely pointing out that your country is now an authoritarian shithole and your government can fuck you in your ass and you have no means to fight back and your government knows this - thats why people are fined for speaking freely....

Oh not to mention I find your post highly ironic considering you're only posting on USmessageboard....

What is there no UKmessageboard??? did your fascist government ban them???

I'm sure the owners have no objection to me posting on their message board. The fact that it seems to rattle you is of no concern to me...neither is your juvenile response.

its HIS forum, too.

slavery exists where?

The same place Nazism does..

*edit* In the past but you sure seem fired up about one and not the other...That's just like you

You'll be fine then with the confederate flag flying over the capitals of the Southern States. Yay for you..

No I wont, and thats my point. The Nazi salute is a sign of hate and the Confederate flag is the same. Some will call both signs of pride and history, as you saw some do here, but both are signs that have a hateful history.

You feel bad about one and tell everyone to get over the other. Thats the point.

The same place Nazism does..

*edit* In the past but you sure seem fired up about one and not the other...That's just like you

You'll be fine then with the confederate flag flying over the capitals of the Southern States. Yay for you..

No I wont, and thats my point. The Nazi salute is a sign of hate and the Confederate flag is the same. Some will call both signs of pride and history, as you saw some do here, but both are signs that have a hateful history.

You feel bad about one and tell everyone to get over the other. Thats the point.

No, shit head. my point is evidently nazism is still alive and well, slavery ended when????? go

[

Listen dude. Fifteen million people were reduced to ashes. You really don't want to be defending those who salute the nazis.

hAHA. So now the holocash has been upped to 15 million killed!!!! It's all a hoax. If it was true people would be allowed to challenge it.

[ The Nazi salute is a sign of hate and the Confederate flag is the same. .

HAHAHAHA. Where do you get these silly ideas? The confederate states just wanted to be left alone. Are you so brainwashed that you believe the CW was about freeing the slaves?? HAHA

[

hAHA. So now the holocash has been upped to 15 million killed!!!! It's all a hoax. If it was true people would be allowed to challenge it.

How many do you think died? Add up Poland, France, Russia and Germany. Get back to us.

[

Oh, so you're one of those fucking idiots? I guess it fits with the rest of your scumbag persona.

Forum List

Back