Olympics fan gives Nazi salute - Fined $3900

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I know liberals love this sort of thing but to me this is as wrong as anything can be. Who did this guy harm? I said harm - not offend.

Man who gave Nazi salute at a basketball match fined £2,500 | Sport | guardian.co.uk

guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 1 August 2012 15.47 EDT

A Lithuanian man who gave a Nazi salute during an Olympic basketball match has become the first person to be convicted of a racially aggravated offence at the Games and fined £2,500. He was told that his behaviour and that of other Lithuanian fans was "despicable".

Petras Lescinskas, 36, an accountant from Lithuania, was arrested on Tuesday at the Olympic basketball arena during the Lithuania-Nigeria match. Stratford magistrates court was told that he and other Lithuanian supporters had been behaving in such a loud and aggressive manner that other spectators moved away from them. There were "monkey-style noises when Nigerian players had the ball", the court heard.

Last edited:
I know liberals love this sort of thing but to me this is as wrong as anything can be. Who did this guy harm? I said harm - not offend.

Man who gave Nazi salute at a basketball match fined £2,500 | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Man who gave Nazi salute at a basketball match fined £2,500

A Lithuanian man who gave a Nazi salute during an Olympic basketball match has become the first person to be convicted of a racially aggravated offence at the Games and fined £2,500. He was told that his behaviour and that of other Lithuanian fans was "despicable".

Petras Lescinskas, 36, an accountant from Lithuania, was arrested on Tuesday at the Olympic basketball arena during the Lithuania-Nigeria match. Stratford magistrates court was told that he and other Lithuanian supporters had been behaving in such a loud and aggressive manner that other spectators moved away from them. There were "monkey-style noises when Nigerian players had the ball", the court heard.

just like you like it in the ass when your horse fucks you.

NOt sure about Britain, but in Europe, laws are different on this sort of thing than in America. they have very little tolerance for Nazism.

A case of the government becoming the very thing it is trying to protect the people from.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I know Britain is techincally in Europe, but i consider it separate.

England has a low tolerance for Nazi displays? I wonder why?

• Banned
More insanity Just a few days back we had that athlete banned for making an allegedly racial joke on the internet!!!! And now this. Liberals despise free speech.

I remember when the World Cup was held in Japan/S Korea. When the German team played the S Korean team in Korea there was a big banner that read: "Welcome Sons of Hitler" some fans had hung over a railing.

Sportsmanship

britian does not have the 1st like the US...they take nazi crap serious and do fine for it.

I know that and i think it's wrong. In america this guy would be criticised but the law would not touch him.

What's good for America isn't necessarily good for the rest of the world...

You can buy Mein Kampf here and I agree with the right to purchase it HERE. I understand why other countries, especially those in Europe, ban that book and do not permit Nazi ceremonies, etc.

Are you serious? You find this to be ok?

Europe has laws against public displays of racism not because liberals hate free speech but because practically everyone finds a bloody riot to be kind of a drag.

Forum List

Back