Olympic Tall Tale

rdean... LOL dookie mouth? really? are you a third grader? And sorry, I'm going to stand by my opinion that a normal 20 year old woman is not going to park herself on her old Dad's lap to watch television.
And would you be so kind as to tell me what religion I practice? I don't recall having EVER posted ANYTHING about my religion or lack thereof. Perhaps you could link to a post where I've commented on my personal religious preferences?

You and Republican math:

minus

equals

Better break out the fingers and toes. You need some practice. Did you home-school with Jethro and Ellie Mae?

Your strawman was already knocked down by other posters. Carl Lewis competed in 1984. If Michelle was speaking of multiple Olympic games, her afore mentioned proofreaders should have helped her clarify that. You'd a thunk ( I learned that from Jethro ) that her high falutin' ( and one from Ellie Mae ) edumacation ( I learned that one all by myself )would have helped her say what she meant.
And what religion am I again?

You and Republican math:

minus

equals

Better break out the fingers and toes. You need some practice. Did you home-school with Jethro and Ellie Mae?

When did Carl Lewis preform in 1972?

I can't believe you are actually arguing something this stupid.

You and Republican math:

minus

equals

When did Carl Lewis preform in 1972?

I can't believe you are actually arguing something this stupid.
well, he IS that stupid

but those attacking Michelle on her looks and or size are being just as stupid

Hello?

WHY WAS Olga and Nadia, listed as Olga and Nadia, (and then) Carl Lewis, and others were listed as Carl Lewis and others?

Why would it NOT have been OLGA, (comma) Nadia, (comma) Carl Lewis, (comma) and others.....? (If the comment about sitting on dad's lap was about Olga, Nadia, Carl Lewis, and all the others.... that she remembered sitting on daddy's lap for...???

Me thinks ye cry wolf too much...for the MOST ridiculous, immature things!
:(

And you obviously have not taken an English course since kindergarten....and to think, some of you are even College grads????

Olga and Nadia were the 2 people that brought back good memories of sitting on dad's lap watching them.

Carl Lewis and others , (her memories were) for their brilliance and perfection.

I suppose you are NOT old enough to remember, but Olga Korbut and Nadia Comaneci competed against eachother in the 1976 Summer olympics...Olga had performed in the 1972 olympics as the tiniest little girl that ever existed in gymnastics...I think she was the first, PERFECT score ever to be given in gymnastics, if memory serves, then in 1976 she came back to the summer olympics, as a grown woman...much larger than she was at the previous olympics, and Nadia from Romania came on to the scene, as tiny as can be...a little girl...so the crowd favored her instead of olga, from the USSR who now looked like an adult....at least, if memory serves me....

IT WAS OLGA verses NADIA....the talk was all about Olga and Nadia...competing...even the sportscasters.

When michelle spoke of the good memories with dad, she SAID OLGA AND NADIA, then she gave honors to Carl Lewis and others for brilliance and .... yahdeedah...

You guys are amazing to me...the ability to not think for yourselves!!! :eek:

Care

Last edited:
The Obatrons continue on the road to being Bushbots.

Just can't admit your hero's wife lied and rather stupidily, so it's excuse to the max time.

Forum List

Back