O'Loser is falling apart~

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
Why he's falling apart
The foundations of Obama's campaign are not nearly as strong as they once seemed.

A presidential reelection campaign needs three key elements: a defense of the incumbent’s record, a successful effort to define the opposition and a compelling vision of a second term.

President Obama may well celebrate a second term in Chicago next month, but the conventional wisdom underestimates the difficulty he faces, as his campaign has distinct problems with all three elements.

His defense of his record is exceptionally weak, his effort to define Mitt Romney is nearly exhausted, and his vision for the next four years — perhaps the most important — has been largely missing from his effort this year.

Read more: Why he's falling apart - NY Daily News

At least Obama didn't use cheat sheets during debate.

paper2.jpeg

Screen-shot-2012-10-05-at-2.04.15-PM.png

Shameful...

CaféAuLait;6121694 said:

paper2.jpeg

Shameful...

I guess the new claim with be he absorbed the information from his “cheat hanky” into his mind via nose to brain osmosis? :eusa_eh:

Republicans are a clever lot. Obama will show up at the next debate with an entire box of kleenix. Maybe his campaign can hide a mini teleprompter in the box to keep him from looking like a total idiot.

CaféAuLait;6121694 said:

paper2.jpeg

Shameful...

I guess the new claim with be he absorbed the information from his “cheat hanky” into his mind via nose to brain osmosis? :eusa_eh:

Republicans are a clever lot. Obama will show up at the next debate with an entire box of kleenix. Maybe his campaign can hide a mini teleprompter in the box to keep him from looking like a total idiot.

:lol:

Well for someone who was supposed to be "smoked" by Barry I think Romney won that debate hands down.

Of course Barry will come out swinging for the next one. I do believe his highness thought he just had to show up for the debate. His charm, charisma and smooth speech would win him the day. Guess not.

Look out for the kitchen sink in the next debate. That little darlin will be flying big time.

Forum List

Back