Oliver Stone's turn

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Think when this is all said and done we'll enter into a new Victorian era?

Melissa Gilbert Says She Had a 'Humiliating and Horrid' Casting Experience with Oliver Stone

Melissa Gilbert says she once “ran out of the room crying” after an audition for Oliver Stone‘s 1991 movie, The Doors.

During an interview Monday on Andy Cohen‘s exclusive SiriusXM channel, Radio Andy, the Little House on the Prairie actress alleged Stone “humiliated” her while she was auditioning for the part of Pamela Courson in the film, which chronicles the career of the famous ’60s rock band and its lead singer, Jim Morrison. (Meg Ryanultimately landed the role.)

“There were moments where there were men in more powerful positions,” she said of her experience in the industry over the years. “One in particular, who humiliated me at one point in an audition — and unnecessarily, because I had embarrassed him in a social situation. He got back at me and I ran out of the room crying. I’m actually sitting here telling you this story, afraid to say his name, because I’m worried about backlash.”

Melissa Gilbert Says She Had a 'Humiliating and Horrid' Casting Experience with Oliver Stone

Oh-no! Not ANOTHER lefty shitbag!!! Will it ever end? LOL...not looking like it any time soon.

Just think of all the Hollyweirdos and other baggers sweating bullets waiting, waiting, waiting to see if one, or more, of many eligible women are gonna want their pound of flesh in revenge, and ruin their worthiness asses in the process.

Sleep tight, assholes! With luck the wife will only get you for half of everything. Along with that huge monthly check. Payback. The screwin' you get for the screwin' you got.

The bloodletting of Hollywood. :clap2:

There's so many of them they'll probably have their own awards show soon, sanctioned by the Motion Picture Academy of Perverts, Pedofiles, Alcoholics, Junkies, and Assholes. Then, those nominated, in order to help elevate them to the level of shoo-in, can start offering sexual favors in return for votes. And the circle of life...

Forum List

Back